Riot Games Merch Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Riot Games Merch

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Riot Games Merch deliver?

Tell us how Riot Games Merch made you happy

"Ordered, said would come Monday, it arrived on the Friday before! Perfect for my son, who was heading out for Camp for a week to see it! (I have had the shipping say delivered, when its not, thats not the various companies, thats the Delivery Companies and how they handle things, complain to them. Especially USPS, another package in hand saying was delivered 3 days ago, was in my mailbox today) Point is:Dont blame distributor, blame Shipping Company."
Are you Riot Games Merch? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"they send broken merch and won't give good customer support over it"
"As always I love Riot's merchandise being an avid fan of their game League of Legends. I've been playing their game for nearly 6 years now, and I'm still in love... so other than simply loving their game, their merch is great, and I've honestly spent too much money on their game and shop... my only gripe is that their shipping tracker isn't really the best... I had to wait a week before I got my merch when they said it was delivered..."
Riot Games Merch is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access