ROAV Reviews

4.8
Based on 683 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews
I've had these sunglasses for several years now. They are my favorite pair; hands down!! They stow super easy and the sleeve they come in keeps the lenses scratch free while in my pocket. Excellent for formal functions where you want to keep bulk down to an absolute minimum! I'm gonna pick up another pair soon.
great product, super slim!
Love the customer service and the product. Amazing!
The shipment on time
I love these sunglasses. I never remember to bring my other sunglasses but these are so light and compact the I can stash them in my sling, and always have them with me. Even if I want to leave my sling at home, these are so compact, I can just stash them in my pocket. They're also so lightweight that I forget I'm wearing them. I'm super tempted to see if I can get prescription lens put in a second pair that I can wear all day.
The picture shows that glasses is dark grey color but when i recieved it its totally black
I am extremely happy with quality and convenience, its extremely compact full size sunglass.. worth buying.
°Very very lightweight °fold down really small ° the nose pads are adjustable and comfortable, also come with a spare set ° Stylish ° good sunlight protection, lens have good clarity ° wish there was bundle deals for buying more than one pair at a time ° carrying case has a good flex to slide your sunglasses in without hassle, also the material of the case prevents the case from sliding or moving too much in your pockets My highlights are how lightweight and portable they are while remaining as stylish as a pair of designer frames. I'll be taking these on all of my adventures and there is no reason not too, as they are a convenient way to carry versatile sunglasses.
Chill brah!
Love the glasses, I’ve had them for years. Ordered a new pair though and the description said they’d come with the leather case, I received a rubber case. Sent two emails to the customer service email and still haven’t received a response.
Product is awesome, but DHL is awful company! Do work with them please!
Love the sunglasses as the look is great and I do not destroy them. Customer service has been great both when I put an incorrect shipping address in (my fault) and also when requesting replacement nose pads. Great experience.
Love the style and the customer service. I broke the stem and sent it to them to be fixed. And they sent me a new pair! ❤️ thank you!
They are exactly as ordered and expected. Light, strong, comfortable and good quality.
Great sunglasses! High quality and very convenient to carry around. These are the only sunglasses I’ll buy from now on.
Great sunglasses that takes little space in the bag. Good quality. I enjoy them a lot
Exactly what I was needing. I wanted to have slim sunglasses that were easy to fold away and yet still be functional polarized lenses. Also was glad to see a microfiber cloth that could be folded and put in the glasses so that fingerprints don't become a thing on the lens.
ROAV 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
great product. fast service
Looks great and folds up to a much smaller size than most glasses
Fantastic shades that look great and can fit comfortably in your pocket. They have a very solid folding mechanism despite the thin construction.
ROAV is rated 4.77 based on 683 reviews