ROAV Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ROAV
"Ttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
"I can't live without these! I've already bought 3 pairs."
"Good item!!"
"I love these glasses. I give them for gifts often!"
"It's very nice and conscience for my small bag"
"Bought a pair of the earhardt glasses and really loving them. Look and feel is perfect. Got a lot of positive feedback from my friends. The folding mechanism is sturdy and the small formfactor when folded is so nice for carrying it in your pockets. Sure isn’t my last pair! Keep up the good work! Alex"
"Most convinient glasses that I have ever used. Stop using my old glasses ever after using them. I have 4 different pairs still thinking to buy more."
"Very practicable and handy, but the lenses can be easily scratched. Besides that, it was perfect !"
"Excellent quality and awesome cool style. Very thin, light weight, easy to carry. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them. However i wish the nose pad were fixed, they sometimes tend to fall off, luckly i have not lost the nose pad yet."
"Love the compact foldable sunglasses. Wish the leather case was still available"
"Good quality & durable however the pouch should be more secure and should add a cover on"
"great to keep it in a bag always and very easy to use!"
"The best sunglasses in the world"
"Good quality glasses that are perfect for travel."
"Quite good"
"Love these sunglasses! They really fold up small enough for a tiny purse."
"Love the style and of course the portability factor. Would give 5 stars if there wasn't a problem with longevity. Lenses are peeling a little at sides and no response from the company"
"Lightweight, compact and relatively sturdy. These are easy to travel with and look great."
"Been very happy with my ROAV shades"
"ROAV glasses are fantastic. Better quality than you believe can fold up so small. I receive tons of compliments on mine, and they are light, easy to wear. I love the grapefruit lenses."
ROAV is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews