ROAV Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROAV
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews
Customer service needs a lot of improvement. I've been constantly trying to get into contact with someone at the company to cancel an order but no reply for over a week.
I love ROAV sunglasses so much. Super durable and lightweight. I was so sad when I misplaced my pair at Disney World so had replace them. Noticed they stopped posting/advertising on FB/IG since November 2020 so was a little worried they were no longer in business. So glad that is not true.
Service is nothing short of amazing. Very efficient turnaround times. Absolute top notch quality. I love my ROAV Echo sunglasses. Thanks for an amazing product.
Best glasses
I love love love my ROAV sunglasses. The design is innovative, folds up and easy to take in its case. They are featherlight with a superior polarized lens. Amazing product !!!
Awesome travel and everyday sunglasses! Great to drop in the pocket or EDC bag!
I was curious about these for ages...but could only find reviews from people with sponsorship codes. AKA they couldn't be trusted to be unbiased. However...I should have gotten them ages ago. These are great shades. Sturdy and most importantly...compact.
Excellent travel shades die to their folding capability. The rubber case for the shades is excellent. Though, the advantage of it being easily stores in a pocket also makes it easier to lose track of. Not a fan of the green lenses. But I do receive many compliments on the look of the glasses on me. Also, a bit expensive for sunglasses. But could be worse.
What an amazing pair of sunglasses! They look great, are durable, light weight, and have the most amazing party trick! Cannot say enough about these glasses. Great customer service as well!
Exactly what I wanted.
You guys are THE best. My glasses aren’t so bad either ;) for real, best glasses I’ve ever had. Be ready to have to stop and talk to people about them, though.
These glasses r the bomb
Durable light weight and pocketable I love it!
Excellent shades, small and travel sized. Extremely convenient so put in your pocket without taking up too much space.
Thanks for good workmanship
Unique design and very sturdy.
I love this sunglasses, I use to loose every pair but this I carry in my wallet. I will keep buying!
awesome sunglasses. the best one i ever tried
Overpriced, but terrific.
I love love this sunglasses. No more struggles in putting it away at night time. Fits perfectly inside my jeans pocket.
ROAV is rated 4.79 based on 644 reviews