ROAV Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ROAV
Live Chat, Email
"These are the perfect travel sunglasses."
"Great shades!"
"Best sunglasses i ever had"
"These are the best designed, most comfortable, and coolest looking shades I have ever owned. I can’t recommend them enough!"
"The sunglasses are great and compact. There’s no smaller pair of sunglasses available and they are also very sturdy. Do note that these are not on par with professional sport sunglasses and don’t block the sun from all sides. They are flat glasses so some glare and sun will get in your eyes from the side, but they are much easier to bring with you than curved glasses"
"Light, stylish , durable and smart"
"Favorite sunglasses I own"
"I travel a lot for work in the Arctic and my Earheart Moon rises come with me. When not on my face, they're always in their rubberized case, in the jacket pocket dedicated just for them. I constantly get comments and compliments about how great they look and how convenient they must be to have glasses that fold into nothing. Those are exactly the reasons why they go everywhere with me."
"The frames are surprisingly strong, despite how light they are. The clarity of the lenses and the quality of the polarization are second to none. A tremendous pair of sunglasses!"
"Very nice glassware"
"Love my glasses. It’s the only pair I travel with now. I’m obsessed with thinness"
"Very good, as advertised. Great customer service."
"Love these glasses and keep getting compliments on them"
"Fantastic product. Surprisingly robust and already a permanent part of my life. Phone, keys, wallet, iPods and ROAV."
"Great pair of sunglasses that worth every penny!"
"A sturdy, compact, great looking design. Well worth it!"
"Probably the most innovative sunglasses I have ever seen. Robust yet flexible, I always have a pair on me. Loving them!"
"Where do I start ? This shade is full of style So practical to fold and put in My pocket so I never lose them Highly recommend"
"love the sunglasses. super thin and light. get compliments from everybody!"
"They are even better than I thought they were going to be! Love them and take them with me everywhere."
ROAV is rated 4.80 based on 603 reviews