ROAV Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROAV
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews
I love love this sunglasses. No more struggles in putting it away at night time. Fits perfectly inside my jeans pocket.
It was lightweight and great!
I love these sunnies. They are so compact I can slip them into my wallet and am never without the eye protection I need.
Did not ship in 48 business hours. Shipping label created in 5 business days - what a joke.
The sunglasses are amazing, even better that in the pictures. I love foldable glasses and theirs are by far the most innovative on the market. I was also impressed with the customer service: one of the nose pads fell off, I let them know via email, and they immediately shipped out new ones all the way to Italy for free! Thank you, I'll definitely order again in the future and spread word of the great quality of the glasses.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. can’t talk about them enough.
These are great glasses, The fit is perfect, quality is great, and the convenience of carry makes these my go to glasses this summer.
I really liked that it is foldable.
I love the feel, how they look and the practicality of them.
I like the glasses, they are really cool and light!!
I love that you can put them on you pocket and they are very light
It’s very light and comfortable, it’s now my all time favorite and I carry a few with me! I would come back and buy more!
Such good looking glasses, super convenient as well
good quality
Amazing design and durability
I love my roav
ROAV has amazing sunglasses that are made with high quality materials. I was really impressed with the durability, lightness and overall style of the Balto sunglasses. I've already recommended this product to friends and family who have given me nothing but compliments for my sunglasses!
Best glasses and so many complements!
Awesome style and perfect portability
Great, best foldable eyewear