ROAV Reviews

Based on 686 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews

2036446347

Tell us how ROAV made you happy
The picture shows that glasses is dark grey color but when i recieved it its totally black
I have long hair and when I remove the sunglasses, my hair gets caught and tangled in the folding sections of the glasses. Also, there is a sharp edge on the end of the part of the frame which goes around my ear on the right side. I am so disappointed with these deficits, because I wanted to use these now that I'm traveling again. I will keep the glasses as a backup,
shipping time case gets lots of lint
The sunglasses are OK, I guess. However, the quality of the design is a bit wobbly (understandable, given the folding feature) . The real problem is I've taken them to seven different places to have my eye prescription made for them, and all have said it is not possible (and the brand said it would not be a problem).
Product was good until the lens started to delaminate. After sales service is irresponsive. Been trying to write to them and they take weeks to reply.
Ttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Great concept, however, the finish from one of my pairs started to get pitted destroying the shiny reflective finish of the frame. The other pair had was bowing outward, making it not fit as well and allow for more glair from the the sun coming in from the wide open sides. I sent them back and they promised to fix them. So I’ll see what happens.
ROAV is rated 4.8 based on 686 reviews