ROAV Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROAV
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews
Same as the introduction. This is not bad. It’s strong. Folding are good. Just the nose pad is strange. It doesn't work for me.
My ROAV glasses are stylish and compact. The frames and hinges are strong and sturdy; the lenses easy to clean and tough with scratches.
In your website it is 175$ so we get excited cause it’s a great unique sunglasses with a suitable price, then I pay 250$ cause of shipping to Kingdom of Saudia Arabia!! That’s not fair.
Had to pay 50$ extra to taxes didn’t know that when ordered the glasses...
I would love to give ROAV a better review but the fact that the lenses are crappy and easily scratched takes them down to only 3 stars, and I intended to give only 2 stars. My personal problem with the lenses are that they get a flare on the inside. I completely LOVE the folding mechanism and the silicone pouch, it's just the lenses... When you spend this much on a pair of shades you expect high quality lenses. I can seriously compare these lenses to shades I bought for 9€ which makes me sad. I sincerely hope my review makes you guys think twice about changing the lenses.
Super light, super foldable, super stilish, only 2 drawbacks: lenses are not polarized (and it would be expected when sold at 175$ a pair) and the silicone pouch should better be covered with a smoother material in order to fit better in trousers' pouches
pretty good can i get a coupon code to get one cheaper?
llllllllllllllllll
Love these sunglasses and get a lot of compliments. Unfortunately I didn't look after the lenses too well and they are now scratched and I need to replace them.
generally is a good pair of sunglass . just the painting at the joint is damaged after repeating folding the sunglass
They're well made, and clever, and significantly smaller than other brands. Problem is, this comes at a cost: the lenses are pretty much flat, and this makes many traditional sunglasses silhouettes not quite work. I'd happily buy another pair if I found one that I think would work on an aesthetic level, but I returned the one I purchased because it didn't.
Not bad. Fold flat!
Very practicable and handy, but the lenses can be easily scratched. Besides that, it was perfect !
Love the style and of course the portability factor. Would give 5 stars if there wasn't a problem with longevity. Lenses are peeling a little at sides and no response from the company
The pair of Zuma ROAV sunglasses is lovely and compact. However, the nose pads were fell off. I already asked your staff to send another pair of nose pads since 28 Aug 2018, but it was not delivered yet. Please check and let me know if you deliver the new nose pads to me. Thank you.
it took months to deliver the glasses. not cool
ROAV is rated 4.79 based on 633 reviews