ROAV Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROAV
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews
Love how cute and convenient they are!
Occhiali ottimi. Pratici, leggeri e di un buon materiale. Peccato la custodia in gomma che è di un buon materiale ma l'avrei preferita in pelle.
Good pair of small, portable, collapsible sunglasses. I was concerned they'd let too much sun in since they don't wrap around your face, but they sit very close to your face. They work quite well and are great to have as travel sunglasses.
Great product, however the litter rubber pieces do occasionally fall off or break.
They are great for those who travel and need to pack with limited space.
Boyfriend loves them and has received many compliments. His only complaint is that his hair gets stuck on the hinges next to ear. But still recommends to ppl.
Very light and solid, I love how easy it is to carry them everywhere. I liked how convenient and fast are returns and refunds. It helped me to pick the right sunglasses.
They work as advertised. I’ve been wearing them almost every day for three weeks, they fit in your pocket and cause less sweat on my face due to the low profile of the glasses. They can be a bit uncomfortable at first, but I’ve now adapted and actually prefer the feeling of my roavs to other sunglasses.
Very light and fold into a small, then pouch, making then easy to carry around.
Light and compact. Great for travelling. A little too loose even after adjusting and it slides down. Other than that feels comfortable and almost like it's not there
If the case can include a cloth for cleaning the glasses will be excellent.
Glasses are convenient and the lens are amazing.
Light, easy to carry and sturdy. I'm also glad that the case is included. One point of concern is that the landscape behind is reflected at the end of the lens. But there is no big problem. My friends are surprised at the design and functionality of ROAV. I want to increase the collection.
Not bad glasses. If you travel and want to keep it compact and minimalist these are the sunglasses for you. I wish the size was a bit on the bigger side. When u fold them in the middle part by the nose sometimes get stuck and it takes about two tries to get them folded. It would be nice if they were polarized for the price. All in all a nice pair of glasses and I would recommend
I was pleasantly suprised by the durability and portability of these sunglasses
Easy to carry around in any pocket; no worries about putting them in back pocket or sitting on them. After 2 months, no signs of wear and spring mechanism is working fine. And they look great too.
They are super cool, will definitely recommend them to friends
The glasses are great, high quality and look awesome. The main problem is the case. Because it's all rubber, little particles of anything that get in there will stick to the rubber. Then when you slide the glasses down into the case, it can cause scratches on the lens. I took great care of my glasses, never dropped them, never put them face down, yet I still ended up with a number of small scratches on them... from dust/dirt/etc that got into the case. Make sure you keep your case clean and wash it out regularly or the same will happen to you!
They look great and fit good.
Great for use everyday. Simple enough to operate perhaps a 3 second difference between opening regular sunglasses. I have gotten so many compliments, and just for the look, only two have seen the transition and commented. My only gripe is the case it comes with does not protect/clean the lenses. I have tiny scratches on the lenses caused by the dust embedded in the rubber of the case. I emailed them about it and they said I could buy a different case...for 30USD...I didn't feel like they understood the problem and did literally nothing to make it right (other than pitch another sale). Despite this, I love the glasses and will recommend them.
ROAV is rated 4.79 based on 642 reviews