ROAV Reviews

Based on 686 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews

2036446347

Tell us how ROAV made you happy
Easy to carry around and very stylish!
Great sunglasses, excellent customer service
Those sunglasses were delivered in attractive packaging. The product was better quality than anticipated. The eyewear look attractive and feels comfortable!
Fantastic customer service!! Great product!!
Love the quality and customer service
I just love ROAV. The glasses are so cute and the service with ROAV was wonderful! Hands down my favorite glasses.
vERY GOOD AND EXTREMELY THIN, WHAT i WAS LOOKING FOR
All good ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Great service, sent a part for sunglasses that when missing, no charge.
I love my sunglasses, everybody wants them, and they look very cool, I just bought mysin a pair
Bought my roav from kick starter, and still love them.. They just sent me additional nose pads for free!!! One of my best purchase. U
I love ROAV sunglasses so much. Super durable and lightweight. I was so sad when I misplaced my pair at Disney World so had replace them. Noticed they stopped posting/advertising on FB/IG since November 2020 so was a little worried they were no longer in business. So glad that is not true.
Service is nothing short of amazing. Very efficient turnaround times. Absolute top notch quality. I love my ROAV Echo sunglasses. Thanks for an amazing product.
Best glasses
I love love love my ROAV sunglasses. The design is innovative, folds up and easy to take in its case. They are featherlight with a superior polarized lens. Amazing product !!!
Awesome travel and everyday sunglasses! Great to drop in the pocket or EDC bag!
I was curious about these for ages...but could only find reviews from people with sponsorship codes. AKA they couldn't be trusted to be unbiased. However...I should have gotten them ages ago. These are great shades. Sturdy and most importantly...compact.
What an amazing pair of sunglasses! They look great, are durable, light weight, and have the most amazing party trick! Cannot say enough about these glasses. Great customer service as well!
Exactly what I wanted.
You guys are THE best. My glasses arenโ€™t so bad either ;) for real, best glasses Iโ€™ve ever had. Be ready to have to stop and talk to people about them, though.
ROAV is rated 4.8 based on 686 reviews