ROAV Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROAV
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews
they look and feel great and seem pretty sturdy. My only complaint is sometimes the joint at the temple will catch my hair when I take them off. Otherwise great, stylish and functional
I love how portable the sunglass. I don't have to worry about bringing a bag along with me. Fits nicely in my pocket!
The glasses are great!! Ultra portable and good-looking. One thing I wish it had was a anti glare coating on inside of glass.
They are undoubtedly the evolution of the glasses of the future. Two or three adjustments and they can become THE glasses! I would love to see a non-metal frame, photochromic lenses and a closed pouch...
My ROAV sunglasses has replaced all of my sunglasses from Kickstarter to designer brands. The lightweight and compact design makes it a great companion for travel and every day. The mirrored lens shows scratches, but it has taken a lot of abuse too.
They are good
The quality, durability, and convenience of being able to carry these sunglasses anywhere in your pocket is phenomenal! This will be my go to brand as long as the sun shines! I also get a lot of compliments on them when they are on and people are shocked when they see me fold them up because they don't look like folding sunglasses when on. I was also shocked at how light they were, you barely notice they are on while also feeling like they will stay securely on your head even with a strong gust of wind. Again, the quality is phenomenal! The only reason I reduced one star is due to two factors. The lens colors are confusing (Copper had a blue tint, moonrise has a grey tint, sunrise and grapefruit have a green tint) which they don't explain well in the website. Customer service gets an A for explaining it to me clearly so I could replace with a more preferred tint! And two that I am not a fan of blue, green, or grey tints. The beauty of polarized sunglasses is that they usually make what you are looking at look bright while also protecting from the sun. The green tint I originally purchased was dull and dark. I recommend the Sky tint as the best option I have found so far but would like brighter (yellow tint maybe?).
Absolutely love this concept. The perfect design for when you go out late afternoon when it’s still sunny but will be out until dark - you can fold these babies up and slip into your pocket. The styles are great too. Only issue is sometimes they have a wicked glare... but you can easily ignore it.
I would like the leather case not the rubber one.
Very good and compact.
Love the purchase. Fit is perfect and style suits me. Only complaint is that my sunglasses has recently got some oxidation on the frame.
Great compact sunglasses! I carry them at all times and appreciate their compact size. The case wore out quickly and I ordered a replacement which was made of a new material, which should last longer. Overall, I’m happy with the style and simplicity of carry.
Functional and lightweight. Perfect for on-the-go!
Loving my ROAV sunglasses. Very lightweight and portable. Only minus points were that my hair kept getting caught in the hinges of the temples (arms) of the glasses as well as the glasses kept springing back into a rounded shape when attempting to hook the glasses on the front of my garments for temporary storage (hence not sitting properly and more likely to drop off).
I love my ROAV shades, but I really liked the old leather case from the Kickstarter! Bring those back please
I love ROAV glasses. I just wish there was a way to get replacement parts for them.
Amazing glasses, they do seem to slant inward a bit, might be defective and you need to mail them back at your own cost for them to review. But nonetheless coolest, lightest glasses i've ever had & would get a few more pairs
Too small so cool!