ROAV Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROAV
Email, Live Chat
Read ROAV Reviews
Great glasses, very compact but still look good on. Not very scratch resistant is their only downfall
Great stylish compact sunglasses in a sturdy case. Perfect for a suit pocket. Only problem I had was that the plastic nose attachment came off a pair.
I purchased a pair of ROAV sunglasses about 8 months ago and have been very happy with them.
I love your product. The only thing I don’t like is that they have a lot of light reflection in the internal part of the glasses. Sometimes it makes difficult to see.
Very nice
Great for traveling, always there when I need them
Sunglasses is good! For work on pool deck. I can carry in my bumbag. Thanks
Very very light, but still sturdy. Impressive!
Very sleek and light. The playing has remained on and the fit is very comfortable
Really cool glasses
Compact and easy to carry, but I prefer traditional glasses that don’t seem so fragile. Also can’t use to push hair back. They are OK for what they are.
Convenient, small footprint. Happy overall.
not bad at all
I have one of the older pairs and they are a little small on my face, but the functionality, style, and durability are so great that I use them regardless. One other drawback is that the rubber tips that go behind your ear leave marks on the lenses so you have to keep a lens cloth with you.
Space age glasses
The glasses are stylish. People always comment on them. The lenses scratch in the case but they are otherwise sturdy and good looking.
ROAV is rated 4.79 based on 642 reviews