Roofing Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofing Outlet

Tell us how Roofing Outlet made you happy
This is the worst experience I've ever had. 2 months after making an order I've been fobbed off with fake delivery dates and still not received my order. Im nearly £800 down. Please don't order from these people
Ordered a roof lantern with an estimated delivery time of 3 weeks. I have just been told a delivery date 8 weeks after placing my order. Not happy, whole job will be put back a month now.
Excellent company. Prompt and reliable service along with a proffesional approach and attitude. Great value.
Excellent
Excellent service, ordered Slate vents, very fast delivery and items arrived with no issues, would definitely use again.
Fast delivery extremely efficient!
Fast delivery and very cheap!
Fantastic service! Low pitch roof tiles for our extension. Delivered in 2 days from order as promised. Highly recommended I will be using again!
Ordered some vents and delivery arrived next day before 9am.
Great Service!!!!
Will use again.
Worst internet seller!!! Do not use this company!!! Paid for materials with promises to receive materials in couple days becouse there wasn't communication with me at the end of the day stayed with no materials at all.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Ordered two weeks ago, get an email this morning to say they have tried contacting me 'several' times to say there is a £200 + VAT delivery charge. When I question it I'm told that 'Harry' left two voicemails (clearly not on my phone!). Website states free delivery to Mainland UK (which we are!) and then asks for you to enter your postcode to calculate shipping, still comes back as FREE delivery. 'Harry' tells me to check the T's & C's which he attaches to his email and no mention of anything in the 'delivery' section. He tells me to go all the way to the bottom where there is a child's version of a photoshopped map showing delivery charges to certain areas. Website is very misleading and false, customer service is non existent. When I told Harry that I wasn't paying for delivery as their website states incorrect information and is misleading I get the order cancelled and refunded with no further communication!! Avoid at all costs, take your business elsewhere where it will be valued.
I ordered a velux window online and actually ordered an incorrect flashing kit for the size of the window by mistake. I rang the company to check special arrangements on my delivery and checked the ordered which they had spotted and altered because they realised I had ordered a wrong part to go with the window. The items were delivered when they said so all in all very delighted and they saved me time. Thank you very much for excellent service !!
Roofing Outlet is rated 3.55 based on 11 reviews