Roofsimple Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofsimple Inc
Own Driver
Read Roofsimple Inc Reviews
Well I’ve tried to contact and have corrected the problems with my roof. I chose Roof Simple because of their rating with GAF. Also Josh met all my needs within the quote. The quote included removing and replacing all flashing on the roof. In fact it is imperative that new step and apron flashing be installed to prevent leaks on dormer edging. This was not accomplished.

Drip edge corners were also not finished well. Large gaps and poor bends in the aluminum.

I was ready to have a new roof installed with what seemed to be the best installer in my area. So far I have not seen the best or proper installation.
(GordonH) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Perry,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share feedback.

I'll be reaching out ASAP to make sure I can meet with you onsite and resolve any issues. I know Josh had sent emails on the 4th and the 12th to get in touch, maybe email isn't the best channel so I'll reach out by phone.

I know you and Josh had discussed replacing all the flashing (which is what we do by default) however, you have custom log siding on the dormer portions which means we can't physically install the step flashing behind it without doing damage to your home. In these scenarios we can't typically replace the step flashing. I would like to personally meet onsite with you and review the situation to see what we can do and double check everything is done correctly.

Best,