Roofsimple Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofsimple Inc
Own Driver
Read Roofsimple Inc Reviews
I was very pleased with Roof Simple. Roof Simple did an excellent job on the replacement of my roof and gutters in a timely fashion. The team was professsional on site and keeping us informed with the scheduling process. I would highly reccomend Roof Simple.
(Roof Simple) - Posted 16 hours ago
I waited to submit this to ensure the rood held up to the blasting wind and rain I get here next to the mountain. Sure enough, the roof has been great. The guys were quick, thorough and clean with the install, and gave me a great price.
Great crew. Solid work ethic. Cleaned up well after they finished.martin managed the work very well with great results.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 3 months ago
The team was great! I would recommend this company for your roof replacement. They were quick and efficient and made sure the property was clean before leaving. The roof looks awesome,
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 3 months ago
Roof simple was very professional through the entire process and made it seem very easy. I am very happy with their work.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
We are really pleased with the entire process of working with Roofsimple to get our roof replaced. Dan from the sales department was very informative and helped us make an informed decision on the aspects of working with our insurance carrier, selecting the correct materials, and documenting the key factors to ensure a good experience. He also handled all the coordination with All Claims and our insurance company which was a huge convenience for us. The project manager, Martin, was on site for the entire day keeping us informed of the different phases of the work being done, supervising the workers, and ensuring the quality of the work, the workers safety, and final cleanup. I highly recommend Roofsimple and their great team!
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Every thing was done quickly and in a professional manner,very pleased
Prompt, no problems.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Very efficient, great work!
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 5 months ago
The sales and installation process was flawless and painless. Dan Snyman, Martin Nortan and the roofing team were respectful and professionl through the whole experience. We would highly recommend!
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 5 months ago
Quick work. Done in one day and did a nice job cleaning up. Good communication throughout the day and entire process.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 5 months ago
Made this process simple and pain free. No stress and zero pressure. Very highly recommend.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 5 months ago
Great workmanship and clean up. Trey and Martin were great to work with. A good organization.
Professional and fast
Nathan,
Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to give us your feedback. Both are greatly appreciated!

-Roofsimple Team
Overall the experience was amazing. Very quick turn around to get the job done. Communications went very well.
Bradley,

Great job
Kevin,

-Roofsimple Team
I was very pleased with the workers and the work of this company. They were all very professional. I would highly recommend Roof Simple for your roofing project.
(Phil M) - Posted 5 months ago
Mary,

-Roofsimple Team
Very impressive staff and work
Eric,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. Both are greatly appreciated!

-RoofSimple Team
Well organized, energetic crew efficiently replaced my roof and thoroughly cleaned up. New roof looks great.
(PhilM) - Posted 5 months ago
Jennifer,

-RoofSimple Team
Great customer service! Martin the project manager came out and was very helpful to address any issues that we had. Great company
Flowers,