Roofsimple Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofsimple Inc
Own Driver
Read Roofsimple Inc Reviews
Fully committed to follow-through. Everyone I dealt with displayed pure and positive integrity. The installers clearly showed that they were able to analytically and efficiently solve problems to deliver quality results.
(Roofsimple) - Posted 9 months ago
Very responsive and timely. The crew was well-staffed and ready and able to get the job done quickly and correctly. I really appreciate it!
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
Very professional throughout the entire process, especially in their communication prior to and on the day of the install. Quality people, quality work.
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
Prompt. Efficient. Excellent communication throughout the entire process, I really can’t ask for more. They even gave me the extra shingles for the shed I’m going to build! Definitely recommend Roofsimple.
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
The roof looks great, I am overall very pleased amd have nothing to complain about. They showed up on time, and were done in no time leaving no trace
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
Everything was excellent. Very worthwhile working with this company
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
The roof looks great! The crew worked very fast and effectively and were in and out much sooner than I’d expected. I really appreciate it
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
These guys worked very quickly and efficiently, and they really did a great job!
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
From the estimate to the completion, a thoroughly professional job done. I am well satisfied with the quality and extent of the work that Roofsimple accomplished. I definitely will recommend this company to my friends and family.
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
Love my new roof! The entire process was very professional. The installers were polite and maintained a high level of professionalism throghout the job. I am extremely satisfied with the final result.
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
I was very pleased with Roof Simple. Roof Simple did an excellent job on the replacement of my roof and gutters in a timely fashion. The team was professsional on site and keeping us informed with the scheduling process. I would highly reccomend Roof Simple.
(Roof Simple) - Posted 10 months ago
I waited to submit this to ensure the rood held up to the blasting wind and rain I get here next to the mountain. Sure enough, the roof has been great. The guys were quick, thorough and clean with the install, and gave me a great price.
Great crew. Solid work ethic. Cleaned up well after they finished.martin managed the work very well with great results.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 1 year ago
The team was great! I would recommend this company for your roof replacement. They were quick and efficient and made sure the property was clean before leaving. The roof looks awesome,
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 1 year ago
Roof simple was very professional through the entire process and made it seem very easy. I am very happy with their work.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 1 year ago
We are really pleased with the entire process of working with Roofsimple to get our roof replaced. Dan from the sales department was very informative and helped us make an informed decision on the aspects of working with our insurance carrier, selecting the correct materials, and documenting the key factors to ensure a good experience. He also handled all the coordination with All Claims and our insurance company which was a huge convenience for us. The project manager, Martin, was on site for the entire day keeping us informed of the different phases of the work being done, supervising the workers, and ensuring the quality of the work, the workers safety, and final cleanup. I highly recommend Roofsimple and their great team!
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 1 year ago
Every thing was done quickly and in a professional manner,very pleased
Prompt, no problems.
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 1 year ago
Very efficient, great work!
(Martin Anthony Norton) - Posted 1 year ago
The sales and installation process was flawless and painless. Dan Snyman, Martin Nortan and the roofing team were respectful and professionl through the whole experience. We would highly recommend!
Roofsimple Inc is rated 4.96 based on 299 reviews