Roofsimple Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofsimple Inc
Own Driver
Read Roofsimple Inc Reviews
Overall satisfied. There were some problems with the job after completion. John Helper at Roof Simple went out of his way to make sure that all concerns were addressed and brought a crew to our home to remedy all problems.
Hi Perry,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share feedback.

I'll be reaching out ASAP to make sure I can meet with you onsite and resolve any issues. I know Josh had sent emails on the 4th and the 12th to get in touch, maybe email isn't the best channel so I'll reach out by phone.

I know you and Josh had discussed replacing all the flashing (which is what we do by default) however, you have custom log siding on the dormer portions which means we can't physically install the step flashing behind it without doing damage to your home. In these scenarios we can't typically replace the step flashing. I would like to personally meet onsite with you and review the situation to see what we can do and double check everything is done correctly.

Best,

John Hepler
COO, Roofsimple Inc
The crew did a great job, very happy with the work!
(PhilM) - Posted 7 months ago
Tim,

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. Both are greatly appreciated!

Ok looks very good
(Roofsimple) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for your positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated.
Fast work and clean up
(Ryan) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for your positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated.
-Roofsimple Team
Very easy to deal with. Response time is great and the staff is extemrely helpful. Super quick job in one day. I’m very pleased with our experience.
(Ryan) - Posted 11 months ago
Good afternoon, thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are very glad to hear it. It was a pleasure working with you.
-Roofsimple Team
Good folks responded quickly.
(Roofsimple) - Posted 1 year ago