Ross Stores Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ross Stores
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Ross Stores made you happy

"I have had the opportunity to buy in different Ross stores and I always recommend it, they have very good merchandise, good prices and a lot of variety. Obviously there are so many things that sometimes one spends hours reviewing something that suits one's taste, but I do it relaxed and I always leave satisfied."
Are you Ross Stores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Went to Ross in Westwood today near UCLA. They had amazing deals on shorts that were stylish and comfortable, so I purchase several. Their shoe selection was more than I had expected and I purchased a pair of brown leather Hilfiger shoes for $25. I would highly recommend people to check out their deals as they have a huge selection. My friend also purchased some dress shirts their at an attractive price as well."
"LOWER PRICES GOOD ALWAYS BUY MORE THEN I NEED BECAUSE OF ALL CHOICES"
"They have great items ranging from clothing to housewares for very reasonable prices"
Ross Stores is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews