RugStudio Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

RugStudio have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.25%
Industry Average
Perfect for me! Was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful quality given the price. Exactly as described.
- Patricia
Rugs shipped in timely manner, good price. I had to store it for a month so when I when I finally unrolled it I was saddened to see it had to imperfections. Two small areas look like they didn't accept the dye. I could attach pics of the two areas. With moving and settling i didn't have time to make a call or email them. I would like some concession for the imperfections.
- Kyle
I was so happy to find the rug I had been searching for and at such a great price ! Shipped quickly and came packaged with care !
- Chelsea
A

Delivery - Fast

94.87%
Industry Average
Rug was just what I ordered and no problem with delivery.
- Shirley
Very quick delivery, regular status updates, and product exactly as described.
- Melissa
Consistently good quality attractive rugs with prompt delivery.
- Shawn
B-
66.67%
Industry Average
Awesome. Katie did a great job in helping me with my decision: she gave me a place to call to check colors; good advise on returns; and gave me this opportunity to comment on my experience.
- julie
Rug Studio has been very prompt with shipping and returns. It is difficult to observe a rug online. I think that I have found one, and am waiting for coupons.
- Clarisse
Great customer service-speedy and received price matching. Very easy to do returns.
- Sophia
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
No Rug.. Backordered.. did get a refund
- Judy
Great service. Follow up on delivery schedule is timely. When we had a rug that did not match our room as expected they were very responsive with return procedure and refund. We will be back for more.
- Elwin
I received my rug with no problem, although I still have not opened it up . I was disappointed though to see that the rug I had purchased dropped $50.00, and when I called and asked if I could get a refund, I was told no since it was already delivered to me. So I am out $50.00. This is very discouraging. It will make me think twice about a future purchase.
- joanna
99.10%
Industry Average
excellent service, my questions were answered right away. awesome customer service.
- Jane
Excellent. Katie was very helpful! Thanks for great customer service.
- Heidi