RugStudio Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

RugStudio have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process.

A

Price - Excellent

98.18%
Industry Average
Katie was awesome! Not only did she quell my concerns regarding my delivery. She also adjusted for the new sales price and is expediting the delivery of my replacement rug. RugStudio due to their selection and pricing is my go to for rugs but absolutely is now also for the customer service. Thank you!!
- Natasha
I got lucky and caught this rug on sale! The price was less here, than anywhere else that I looked. Shipping was fast. Rug arrived very well packaged and protected. Looks great! I just hope it last a long time as well. Time will tell.
- DeAndre
Great price and quick delivery
- Joann
A

Delivery - Fast

94.57%
Industry Average
Great pictures online, Quick delivery (though I chose a less colorful rug as it was available immediately instead of a 1-2 mo wait for my 1st choice!). Our Landscape architect recommended Rug Studio to us and as with all her recommendations this one is a winner
- Julie
The rugs are great. Delivery was quick.
- Barbara
- Natasha
D
50.00%
Industry Average
Why can't this manufacturer spend a dollar or two extra and double bag it? This would save the vendor a lot of money in dealing with ruined returns and annoyed customers that feel that the cost vs.
- Dustin
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
This is my second order. I returned part of my first order and the refund was effortless and quick. I've been impressed with all dealings with Rug Studio.
- Phyllis
I worked with John from the San Antonio store and he was great! Outstanding customer service! I ordered 4 samples and I returned them as soon as I made a decision. The refund for the samples was posted 24-48 hours later! John sent me additional photos, which ultimately lead me to a purchase. The rug arrived with a few business days - faster than the return of my samples! Thank you so much for doing what you say you'd do! Love my new rug!
- jennifer
99.69%
Industry Average
Katie provided excellent customer service; she was responsive and very helpful. I am a very happy customer!!
- Donna
Customer service is exceptional: attentive, helpful and truly first class. I will happily purchase again.
- Farouk
Service was great! They answered right away and took care of my question
- Janet