RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The quality of the rugs and the prompt and courteous service we received was second to none! We are so very pleased with our rugs that we'll be back in the near future for more. We would recommend RugStudio to anyone without reservations."
"The person was very helpful and I appreciated that very much."
"Product was what I expected."
"The prices were great. Customer service was outstanding but unfortunately the rugs I received were much darker than the picture and I was disappointed with the quality. Definitely not as described but this is the first time that has happened. Be aware it’s costly to send them back."
"Good quality rug, prompt delivery. Need to exchange for a larger size."
"Very effective and quick response"
"I received my rug with no problem, although I still have not opened it up . I was disappointed though to see that the rug I had purchased dropped $50.00, and when I called and asked if I could get a refund, I was told no since it was already delivered to me. So I am out $50.00. This is very discouraging. It will make me think twice about a future purchase."
"The service was great and the rugs are beautiful. Really loved them. Thank you"
"Rug is exactly as pictured and very soft under foot. Excellent service and quality."
"Nice product, fair price and excellent customer service. Would definitely order from this company again."
"Really love the feel both under the foot and to the hand of this runner rug. I am going to be purchasing a large rectangle of the same in a few months. Colors are simply beautiful."
"great , price was right , phone person was friendly and polite , would shop with you again ..fred"
"Great service and I love the rug - was even better quality than expected."
"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this rug!!! ❤️"
"Beautiful carpet and fast shipping"
"So far I have had a good experience.. Very helpful"
"The rug was very well packaged. It had three layers to it. There is no chance of the rug getting dirty during transit. I unrolled it And put it down. I really like the colors. I thought they matched my decor very well. I think the quality is wonderful. It does shed a little, but that’s like all new rugs. You just have to vacuum them a few times to get the excess off. I will look at rugs studio again for my bedroom rugs."
"Good quality and price. Colors are perfect As shown in picture."
RugStudio is rated 4.89 based on 1,910 reviews