RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

What a wonderful company. Ordered a sample so I could look at colors of a rug I was considering Ended up ordering two because they were such good quality and Were the type I needed for high traffic area. Would recommend this rug if you are looking for vibrant color.
Amazing Experience
good experience
Delivery was delayed and I called to cancel the order. The representative asked me to let her reorder and promised speedy delivery. The second order came promptly and the rugs are lovely and just what I hoped for— lovely design and good quality.
I had the most extraordinary customer service experience specifically dealing with Pam. I had an unusual situation that she had to untangle which took some time to get resolved and she was on it every step of the way. Thank you, Pam!
Very prompt, helpful, and friendly!
Purchasing a rug for my great room from Rug Studio was a great choice. The price was fantastic, they had quick, free shipping and the product was exactly as pictured. I LOVE my new rug!
Very quick and very helpful
I have purchased 8 carpets from the RugStudio over the past 5 years, and I’ve always been very happy with the experience. The RugStudio always goes the extra mile to provide exceptional service and customer support. I would recommend the store to anyone. My carpets are beautiful.
Great way to shop for a rug!
The rug was exactly what we needed to finish the room. The colors were perfect and the quality exceeded our expectations.
I need 2 more rugs and I know exactly where to find them.
Great price, great service, good job!
Awesome and helpful.
Great! Katie was very helpful and friendly.
Katie, in Chat, was very polite and helpful.
The rug took longer than I expected to deliver and it is only a few weeks old and already fraying on the edge!
The selection of rug to choose from was expansive and worth the time to go through them to fund the perfect rug for our home. And the service was excellent as well.
Great response time!
Our rug was just as we expected, good quality, looks great in our space. Shipping was quick, the rug pad was a nice bonus.
I thought it was a great price and shipped quickly for me
Katie was very nice and was easy to work with.
I was very pleased with my purchase from the RugStudio. The rug I purchased was sold out and difficult to locate. RugStudio found the rug and promptly shipped it to me. Communication was excellent. Thank you!
RugStudio is rated 4.88 based on 2,440 reviews