RugStudio Reviews

Based on 3,196 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249,
12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249
Texas

Beth was excellent. There was no wait for chat. She answered my questions fully, was polite and professional, and it was a great customer service experience. This is my second purchase with Rug Studio, and their customer service is a primary reason — plus great prices!
Rug arrived quickly, nicely packaged, and colors were vibrant and beautiful. Was easy to order and receive. Thank you!
great. love our rugs and customer service is great!!
I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase! The website is full of wonderful choices and the prices were excellent. The large rug I bought came astonishingly fast, all the way from TX to TN. And when I had a question, the customer service agent on the line was very helpful. Well done RugStudio! I recommend you highly!
Great selection of rugs in stock & sale prices, just recently
Rug studio came through after I had to postpone our delivery and were very helpful trying to accommodate our schedule. They were also very easy to communicate with and would get back to me immediately.
The whole experience was well handled. Unfortunately you had no control over FedEx delivery time of 14 days.. however rug arrived in good condition.
Great customer service, I appreciate the quick response to my inquiries.
Very nice rug for the price!
Customer service was excellent and we are very happy with our purchase.
Beautiful, very hsppy
The service I received was excellent- above and beyond actually! I described something I’d seen that was out of stock and the salesman went to work looking for a comparable rug. Within a half hour he emailed me a picture and description of one I liked even better! It arrived just days later. I am thrilled with how it looks in my dining room.
Great rug ,good packaging,quick shipping
Easy to use website, items delivered as promised and wrapped very well. Great job!
Love my rugs !!!
My experience with Rug studio was excellent, I have purchased In the last two months a large bedroom rug for my new home, plus several small entryway rugs. Customer Service was excellent i.e. one could actually speak to a person on the phone without a long wait. That’s unprecedented for a Sales website experience, at least for me. Good job done by all that I had contact with at Rug Studio, and I would not order a rug from anywhere else online.
This is one of 2 orders, bought the 2nd with Becky b/c the first was such a success. She’s great!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Rug Studio was truly a pleasure to work with. Your order follow up was excellent. The rug that was ordered had a suggested arrival of July, 2024, but actually arrived in March. Everyone is very pleased with the quality of the rug, its price and more importantly, it works so beautifully in the space. Your Customer Service people were very knowledgeable and helpful. They were a pleasure to work with.
I liked the design. The price was good. delivery was fast. The negative (so far) is that I am not happy so far with the "shedding" of the rug in the more trafficed areas, particularly the dark gray / black area. It is almost like it is shedding. Maybe with a little initial ware is will stop. I hope.
Hi Paul, we are thrilled to hear that the price and delivery exceeded your expectations! Yes, hand-tufted, wool rugs are the worst offenders when it comes to shedding. The breaking-in process can take anywhere from a few days to a few months depending on the foot traffic it gets and the amount of vacuuming you give it. I would be happy to extend your RA by a few weeks in case you decide you want to return it. However, most customers find that if they give it the TLC it needs, they end up with a treasured piece to last for many years. Thank you!
Smaller Rug I ordered will not lay flat on the floor, I am not satisfied with that purchase, would like to return. Pat card
Hi Pat, thank you for reaching out. I do show we sent you return instructions. I'm glad to hear the larger rug is working well for you. Thank you!
RugStudio is rated 4.9 based on 3,196 reviews