RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For more than 80 years, the company has enjoyed success in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, Texas 78249
5213 Alpha Rd. Dallas, Texas 75240

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"service was vey good"
"excellent!! I got an answer within minutes."
"Superb help from the chat feature"
"she was very nice..."
"I chatted with Grace, she was amazingly quick to respond and made some wonderful suggestions."
"My online chat with Grace was very good. She was prompt and courteous in her replies."
"Excellent! The quality is superb and the service employees are helpful and informative. I will do more business with this company! Thank you. Kathleen Lyons"
"Excellent. Grace was very helpful and promo in assisting me in the online chat."
"Very good response to my questions on the Chat feature."
"Service was good"
"The representative, Grace, was friendly, helpful & suggested that I participate in this survey for an extra 10% off."
"Im trying to find out the price of an area rug"
"Grace was great at checking to see if there were any coupons for my order. While there were not she let me know if the survey : )"
"Excellent website with tons of options and great customer service!"
"Wish they had more discounts"
"it was good, representative was swift and friendly"
"very responsive and received the answer to all of my questions"
"Excellent. Grace, the customer service agent who assisted with my chat, was helpful and relatable. She did a great job."
"It was very good!"
"Excellent. Prompt, friendly, helpful service. Thank you."
RugStudio is rated 4.90 based on 1,310 reviews