RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"My experience with RugStudio was excellent. They were flexible and responsive to my questions before ordering. The rug came as advertised. Delivery came as scheduled. Very good experience. High recommended seller."
"Instant Chat help is very responsive and helpful!"
"Quite and responsive representatives! Looking forward to purchasing additional carpets for my home. I have 3 so far...."
"Bruce was very helpful. Thank you"
"Excellent and delivery fast. Love the rugs and they are high quality."
"Outstanding // all staff was very helpful and more then willing to help me with all my questions and concerns. I am planning to use this company many times in the future. RFMuseums"
"I called near closing time on a Friday and the phone was answered. I have sent a few emails and they have been responded to very quickly - this customer service does not go unnoticed. Thank you."
"I found a large selection for the rug I was looking for, The website was very easy to use. The prices are also good, with many items on sale and the rugs available quickly."
"The chat responses were disconnected with what was actually on the web site. Alot of back and forth with the chat people."
"The customer service reps are helpful and quick. The chat platform is among the best I've experienced."
"Rug Studio has the best selection and prices I've seen. I like shipping directly to the client. This allows my projects to be more professional and seamless. Their response time is quick and I love working with them."
"Easy to communicate with customer service."
"Karla was very quick to respond to my questions!"
"Service was very prompt! Thank you"
"very good except they couldnt price match"
"They contacted me right away to let me know about how to get addition discount when trying to purchase a rug."
"the online chat service is very helpful to solve any possible questions or issues you have"
RugStudio is rated 4.90 based on 1,535 reviews