RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For more than 80 years, the company has enjoyed success in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, Texas 78249
5213 Alpha Rd. Dallas, Texas 75240

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Service was fine but available coupons for a first time buyer not very good."
"Karla was VERY helpful !!"
"so far so good"
"I was looking for an odd sized area rug and was helped with what i was looking for. Thank you RugStudio!"
"only one trade sign up process..."
"I'm always pleased with the service i receive from Rug Studio. They offer quality products at reasonable prices. Service personnel are knowledgeable and pleasant. Today's experience was very good!"
"Great people"
"It was good but i did not receive the promo code after i signed up for an email- i was told i should have."
"I had a very god experience today. Grace solved my problem right away. People like her makes me want to buy everything online. Thanks, Carlos T"
"Excellent!!"
"Karla was efficient and reply’s were also instantaneous! Excellent service!"
"AMAZING! Website was easy to manover and the selection is crazy - so much to choose from. I am going to buy more rugs soon."
"AMAZING - tons of rugs and the website was easy to manover. I bought 2 rugs and plan to buy 2 more... YAY!"
"It was great. Thank you!"
"Super ! Talked with grace and she was very helpful Will be checking back tomorrow, most likely to place an order. WG"
"Carla was very helpful...She provided a 10% discount for completing this survey. There were two other websites I could have ordered these items, but the 10% off made the decision to order from Rug Studio the one I chose."
"excellent customer service."