RugStudio Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

What a wonderful company. Ordered a sample so I could look at colors of a rug I was considering Ended up ordering two because they were such good quality and Were the type I needed for high traffic area. Would recommend this rug if you are looking for vibrant color.
I had a variety of questions, Katie answered them promptly and thoroughly. Looking forward to buying a rug.
Amazing! Katie was very prompt answer my live chat and was helpful at finding me a discount. The website was easy to navigate and prices were fair.
Great customer service. Katie was very prompt answering my chat! Very friendly.
Great, very helpful! Customer service is good.
**********
Excellent. Katie was very helpful and was quick to reply to my inquiry.
overall good
Service today was excellent with questions answered and special coupons provided. Thank you. VC
Excellent. Very quick response to my questions and offered me some alternatives too. Good price as well. Although it might take a while to get the rug coming from China, I’m happy.
I've dealt with Ann several times and she is fantastic! Thinks outside the box to make things work out. I'm chatting with Katie about coupons for sample orders and she is also very helpful. Impressive company
Excellent and timely service by Katie. Thank you!!!
great prices and easy website
Katie was wonderful and personable, even by Instant Message! She is great and she is researching the availability of my rug! It’s so important to have people who can connect with customers on line and Katie is a master at it! Thank you for making my rug search easier. Kathie
Great! Katie answered all my questions and was super friendly.
Nice and quick reply!
great. Katie was very helpful
very good and profesional
very good
Excellent. Katie was very helpful and provided me with the information I was in need of.
RugStudio is rated 4.89 based on 2,176 reviews