RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Beth was excellent. There was no wait for chat. She answered my questions fully, was polite and professional, and it was a great customer service experience. This is my second purchase with Rug Studio, and their customer service is a primary reason — plus great prices!
Very pleased, saved a lot of money on a high quality rug.
my questions were answered
excellent, very prompt and pleasant
very good! very helpful
Great. Informative and responsive.
it was great, friendly and very prompt service
The color is perfect for the room we added it to and it very soft. The shipping was fast and will look again here if i need a new rug.
Katie your representative was very prompt answering questions about a potential rug purchase. She answered questions regarding cost; if produce was in stock; and delivery time. Thanks.
Arrived on time. Not quite the same shade as the ones I have but works.
Rug was better than expected! Love it! Packaged well and shipped quickly.
Great quality shipping and price
Very good. Quick response and Beth was very helpful.
Fantastic customer service! Very quick response to my question!
Efficiently answered all my questions!
Great price, perfect number of email communications, rug arrived in good time and we are very happy with it.
Absolutely engaging and got the answers i needed.
Wonderful. So pleasant to speak with Becky who worked with me to help me overcome my difficulties and making my order. Note that I have not yet received my rug, so I am unable to comment on delivery. However, a previous order with RugStudio was delivered in exceptional time, condition and without any issues.
Very accomodating. No problems at all. I am quite pleased. Already got one large rug for my living room now runners and 2 more area rugs. Not 1 problem...5 stars!!
very good thank you
Love rug, great shopping.
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,751 reviews