RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Beth was excellent. There was no wait for chat. She answered my questions fully, was polite and professional, and it was a great customer service experience. This is my second purchase with Rug Studio, and their customer service is a primary reason — plus great prices!
Wow!!! Not only did I get a quick response but an offer to help with selecting a rug. Much appreciated !
Service is excellent. Katie responded quickly and was very accommodating. Thank you!
Katie provided excellent service!
excellent service
very helpful - answered all my questions and prompt service
excelent and very fast
excellent, they were very helpful
Outstanding customer service!
Great products, good prices, great service, fast order fulfillment! Had one question, CS answered right away.
Thanks for great service
Very helpful in helping me. Also appreciate that they talked me through a few options.
Excellent
Very Helpful
Excellent, very helpful
Great! Thank you!
Very Good.
I received 2 of three rugs although they told me I was shipped 3 rugs. I wasn't sure what happened. Several weeks later the 3rd rug arrived. I love them though!
Rug looks like something I picked up at menards. Doesn’t lay flat and has a very rough texture. Pad is in 3 pieces and wrinkles up Would like to return it but movers threw bag away
Katie was great - excellent customer service. Thank you!
It was just fine. Great selection of rugs.
RugStudio is rated 4.86 based on 3,067 reviews