RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Beth was excellent. There was no wait for chat. She answered my questions fully, was polite and professional, and it was a great customer service experience. This is my second purchase with Rug Studio, and their customer service is a primary reason — plus great prices!
The rugs are very poor quality. I have the same rugs in a different color that are 8 years old and still looking good. The new ones are dense and poorly made.
Howard was helpful and friendly. The rugs are beautiful and great quality.
Beautiful hand-tufted wool rugs... shiping went well. Received when expected.
Rug is great quality - hand weaved wool especially for the affordable price. So happy with the timely delivery and wonderful look - I got swatch ahead of time and color was spot on
Beautiful rug!
GREAT!!!! I have purchase from you before! … and will again!
Love my area rug. It is exactly the color described. Looks good in my dining room.
My service experience was great.
Beautiful and quick shipping !
Love both my rugs more and more each day
Rugstudio delivered exactly the product I wanted, well packaged, on time. Their shipping status communication was excellent.
I absolutely love the rug I purchased. It exceeded my expectations.
Thanks
Color of rug is lime green when the description is lemon yellow. Because I like the rug, I kept it. I saw other complaints about the same problem, one person kept the rug and one person returned the rug
Rug was exactly as pictured, arrived on time and was in perfect shape
Good service via chat to get some information on the rugs.
Katie was efficient and helpful. I am a first time buyer and was recommended by a friend. Happy to use again.
Not happy
Terrific. Katie was great.
Excellent design, quality and delivery
very good