RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Karla was very responsive and provided some insight into how I might best decide on a specific rug. I will order a sample and then can see firsthand the colors in the product."
"Great!"
"Great customer service!"
"Excellent. Karla was very helpful in finding what I was looking for."
"The price went up $200 in a week, very disappointing!"
"The chat customer service was very helpful in finding my answer to a problem."
"awesome service"
"EXCELLENT SO FAR."
"Great!"
"Very good selection and user friendly site."
"Good, answered all my questions. Good response time."
"Customer service via web chat with Brittany was extremely helpful! Will always recommend Rug Studio!"
"My live chat went very well. Karla helped solve my issues which led me to order my rug."
"I love the chat feature! Great experience!"
"Honestly every time I contact Rug Studio, it's always a pleasure. I'm always treated so kindly. Today a lovely lady by the name of Karla helped by answering so questions. Love the website and the friendly staff that answer the phone or communicate via zendesk. Thanks."
"Very Good. I used the chat feature and Karla was very helpful. Also, you have a great selection of rugs."
"My experience with Rug Studio has been very good so far."
"Excellent experience. Would definitely recommend this site - very helpful online chat!"
"Chatted with Brittany! Very helpful."
"Excellent...answered all questions"