RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For more than 80 years, the company has enjoyed success in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, Texas 78249
5213 Alpha Rd. Dallas, Texas 75240

Telephone, Live Chat
"The customer support is doing a good job"
"IT was a very good experience in general. Thank you Rug Studio."
"The service here is honestly amazing. Magdalena went above and beyond the help me and make sure my shopping experience was as seamless as possible."
"Very good. My questions were answered thoroughly and help was directed to the appropriate department/store."
"Very quick, helpful, and professional service."
"prompt answer to my question. Thank you"
"Very Helpful!!!!!!!!"
"it was fine"
"I called the 800 number inquiring about a rug I saw Online. Karla helped me and she was great. It’s nice to feel valued as a customer with friendly and helpful service. I was looking at three other sites to buy a rug and I’m buying from Rug Studio."
"Karla was very helpful"
"Great, she was very helpful"
"Excellent...."
"Excellent. The live chat option was very helpful."
"Very Helpful"
"Excellent!"
"Very helpful in the chat room."
"good, The selection is wonderful"
"Very prompt and helpful"
"excellent service"
"RugStudio is great, I was able to find the rug I wanted, in the size that I needed and for a lower price then any other store/site! The customer service was wonderful and I cannot wait to receive it!"
RugStudio is rated 4.92 based on 1,077 reviews