RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Beth was excellent. There was no wait for chat. She answered my questions fully, was polite and professional, and it was a great customer service experience. This is my second purchase with Rug Studio, and their customer service is a primary reason — plus great prices!
Great merchandise, great price, carefull and attentive service All-around excellent.
I had a very good experience with Rug Studio. I received the delivery earlier than promised. The only small compliant was they were going to contact me when the product arrived and they didn’t. It was delivered and left on the front porch. I would order from Rug Studio again.
Rug arrived in a timely manner very well packaged.
Everything about this purchase exceeded expectations.
I worked with John from the San Antonio store and he was great! Outstanding customer service! I ordered 4 samples and I returned them as soon as I made a decision. The refund for the samples was posted 24-48 hours later! John sent me additional photos, which ultimately lead me to a purchase. The rug arrived with a few business days - faster than the return of my samples! Thank you so much for doing what you say you'd do! Love my new rug!
Working with Rug Studio was excellent in every way! We highly recommend this company. They provide great customer service, especially Scott, & we love our new rugs!
This is the exact rug we had purchased before. Unfortunately, we did not maintain it as required and it was eaten by critters. We loved it so much we decided to buy another and promise to take care of this one. The key is to vacuum regularly!
Totally love my new rug! Great place to do business with. We received the rug in a fast manner. We have done business with this place several years ago and would not hesitate to order from them again.
Beautiful Rug, love love love it 😊
I was very pleased with our experience! Customer service was wonderful and our purchase arrived promptly. Would definitely shop with RugStudio again!
I loved it, the color, the fabric, great design and expectations. Next month I’m going buy another one.
Beautiful rugs. Really good service. Thank you!
The rug I received did not look the same as in the photo.
Katie was awesome! Very quick to respond and very accomodating.
very helpful chat service. Even though the rugs were not eligible for discount, they were able to give me 10% off.
Great quality Product as promised
Very impressed with the quality of my rug! It also shipped quickly! Will definitely purchase more rugs in the future.
Was my first experience & called to get pricing & place order, Becky was a delight to work with & will do it again soon
Excellent communication & support. Thanks!
See a rug, get a rug very quickly! And it's a beautiful rug! RugStudio is simply the best way to purchase rugs for your home.
RugStudio is rated 4.86 based on 2,980 reviews