RugStudio Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

What a wonderful company. Ordered a sample so I could look at colors of a rug I was considering Ended up ordering two because they were such good quality and Were the type I needed for high traffic area. Would recommend this rug if you are looking for vibrant color.
Received a quick response on my request
I used the chat service for help and it was instantaneous and extremely helpful
The response from my customer service agent - Katie was so quick And she had a solution to my question!
perfect in every way
Good- my question was answered.
Katie, was very helpful. Great customer service Skills.
Katie provided excellent service. I asked about two rugs in particular and she showed me photos to help me determine the true colors. She also offered to send more if I wanted. Then she put me in contact with another store that might help. She was great.
I was very pleased to have not only my questions answered but advise on making a note to have multiples of the same rug shipped at the same time to insure dye lot matches. A very pleasant experience to have excellent customer service. Thank you.
Never sent rug, refused to refund. FRAUD !!
Hi there! We would love to look into this lost or canceled rug for you and make sure you received the appropriate refund. Could you please give us a call at 800-796-8890 or send us an email so we can resolve it quickly? Click here to submit email: https://www.rugstudio.com/contact-us.aspx
ON line chat service was excellent help.
Katie was fantastic. She answered all my questions promptly and politely. This was a big purchase for us and she was extremely patient with all my questions! Can’t wait to see my new rug!
It was great.
helpful thank you
I am very busy and was not paying attention when I was placing my order online and hit enter to quickly. I opened up the chat box and very quickly they helped me fix my order and also provided a discount. I would highly recommend Rug Studio to anyone who is looking for great carpets at great prices.
Quality product at a great price; speedy delivery. Would buy from again.
My Nourison runner arrived very fast, and it is beautiful. Customer service is great. I was helped by Katie who was very helpful,
Katie was an absolute delight to work with. She helped me immediately and stayed online through my order process in case I had any more questions, then followed up after the order. Katie rocks! And, the rugs here are fantastic!!
Nice, fast, knowledgeable
rug was delivered quickly and in good order a will purchase from this site again thank you
I can honestly saw it was awesome from start to finish.
RugStudio is rated 4.89 based on 2,087 reviews