RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The quality of the rugs and the prompt and courteous service we received was second to none! We are so very pleased with our rugs that we'll be back in the near future for more. We would recommend RugStudio to anyone without reservations."
"Quick response and thorough."
"We ordered a rug in May. Waited much longer than expected for its delivery in late June - only to have it arrived dirty and damaged. We refused delivery and sent photos - asked for expedited replacement. Here it is mid July and we were just told that it will likely ship at the END OF JULY! which will place delivery in early August! Enough said - you be the judge."
"My service experience was prompt, friendly, and helpful"
"Ben was quick to answer and friendly and gave me the info I needed."
"Customer Service was very quick to assist me in my purchasing of a rug!"
"Used online chat and the person was very helpful."
"Great! They have a lot of options for searching that makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Customer service is very friendly & accommodating."
"Great, very quick service"
"I have shopped Tibet Rug Company rugs from your site over several years. I have been very happy with the service."
"Beth was quick to reply to my message and provided the information I needed."
"I used the chat. Beth was prompt and gave me a solution."
"It was good. Got my question answered."
"Katie was great! She took the extra effort to make sure we were both discussing the same product. Really appreciate her input in helping to make my decision."
"My chat with Ben was very helpful and prompt. The website is excellent with good pictures of the rugs."
"Great experience! Brittany was exceptional helping me after my first rug was lost (not RugStudio fault)! I purchased another rug and received it yesterday and I love it. Brittany went above and beyond! Thanks so much!!"
"Very Good! I really love the way the website is set up which made searching and filtering very easy."
"Kayla has been very helpful and friendly!"
"Brittany was very prompt and polite addressing my question."
"Excellent. Very fast response and really nice customer service rep."
RugStudio is rated 4.90 based on 1,733 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access