RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: For more than 80 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The quality of the rugs and the prompt and courteous service we received was second to none! We are so very pleased with our rugs that we'll be back in the near future for more. We would recommend RugStudio to anyone without reservations."
"Everything was and went as advertised. Love the rug!"
"Received rug on time, as described. Beautiful. Couldn’t be happier"
"Carpet and pad were exactly what I was expecting. Nice quality and style. Easy to search and purchase and shipping was quick."
"The quality of rug is not that great."
"The first time to visit the site and very impressed with such lovely rugs. The rug I purchased arrived timely and pleased with the look and price. To will consider using this site again."
"My rug is beautiful and came quicker than expected."
"Great first time customer experience! The customer service agent honored a 20% off code even though the brand of rug I purchased was exempt. Will definitely recommend rug studio to others."
"Love the 2 rugs I ordered!"
"Large selection and good prices Delivery was prompt. Customer service was personal and fast to answer my questions"
"Therugsareofverynicequalityandveryvibrantcolor,looksveryniceonthepatio."
"Great prices, quality items and really fast, excellent service!"
"I ordered some area rugs with the help of the online chat service. The customer service person was extremely helpful, and I purchased the rugs I wanted for the anticipated sale price. The rugs arrived as scheduled, impeccably wrapped for protection during shipping. I am very pleased with the rugs I purchased and received. They are first quality. I had an excellent shopping experience with RugStudio!"
"Great experience, I found a rug I could not find in store. Customer service was very friendly and helpful with my purchase! Will use this site again!"
"Your representatives were very helpful with my order including sending additional images from the manufacturer. They were also helpful assisting with the return of my order (unfortunately the colors didn't work for the project). I look forward to using RugStudio in the future. Thank you."
"I'd definitely recommend RugStudio to anyone in search of a new area rug. They offer a large selection, and the customer service is top notch!"
"Prompt delivery, good customer service, excellent products. Will order again!"
"Very easy to order and the rug is gorgeous!"
"Nice rug, good price, delivered quickly"
"Excellent!!"
"Simple updates that were not too many. Best price on beautiful rug. Very happy"
RugStudio is rated 4.89 based on 2,022 reviews