RugStudio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStudio

About RugStudio: RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For more than 80 years, the company has enjoyed success in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, Texas 782495213 Alpha Rd. Dallas, Texas 75240

"In the process or ordering an outdoor rug - agent was helpful, quick and responsive. Going to place my order."
"Plenty of selections and sizes."
"I had a question which was promptly responded to with accurate/good information."
"Magda was very helpful and your website is very inclusive and the prices very competitive! I look forward to getting my merchandise!"
"Wonderful, Magdalena was very pleasant and helpful!"
"Magdalena provided wonderful and expeditious service. Very pleased."
"Excellent and quick!"
"Excellent customer service"
Gina
"Excellent customer service!"
"Excellent! All my questions were answered quickly and professionally. This is my first time to use this site and I am impressed with how easy it all was."
"It was great!"
"This was my first time purchasing a rug from the RugStudio website. I chatted with Brittany during my transaction and was accommodating and helpful."
"Fast, easy and customer service via text helpful and quick."
"very responsive and fast! thank you!"
"Wonderful!"
"Wonderful!"
"Brittany was awesome"
"Quick answers and very helpful!"
"Very good, both today with Candace and three weeks ago with Brittany, very polite, very professional and very helpful. The products I've already received--a Karastan runner and a pad for underneath the runner--and the ones I ordered today--two more pads for other Karastan rugs I have--are excellent."
"Great! Quick & responsive!"
RugStudio is rated 4.91 based on 947 reviews