RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

I don’t have my rug yet
Hi Britt, I show your order number 422518 was delivered in May. If you didn't receive it for some reason and need us to open a UPS claim on your behalf, please contact us asap so we can address this issue. https://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z0753580390192286&requester=ST/trackdetails
The rug looked nothing like the photo online or even the printed label that came with it. Color wasn’t even close. Would have returned it but the cost to return would have been more than what we paid for the rug. Very disappointed.
Not happy
This rug arrived from UPS in a 4 ft square box, it was folded and stuffed into box. The rug was full of wrinkles. I sent you an email immediately because I thought I would have to return it. I got NO reply from you. After about 10 days most wrinkles relaxed, so I just kept it. I couldn’t believe how it was shipped. It should have been rolled up, wrapped, and sent by truck with indoor delivery!! I would never buy another rug from you. I have three other Karastan rugs that I have had for years. I like the product, but not your delivery process! Suzanne
Fue una pesadilla lograr tener el tapete en mi poder. Nunca vuelvo a pedir uno.
So sad, because the rug was beautiful. I didn’t know it was so fragile, but the first night my chihuahua ruined it. People should be warned that if they have pets, this is a no go. I called, but nothing could be done.
So sorry to hear that. Those little dogs sure can be trouble with their little nails. I do show that we offered you a deep discount on a replacement if you should choose to go that route. Just feel free to reach out to us when you're ready. Have a great day!
Could not return item after multiple attempts. Please contact me at (818) 385-7440
You were supposed to price match and I've submitted all of the documents
No Rug.. Backordered.. did get a refund
The charge on my credit card went through with no issues on the day my order was placed. Was told that item would be sent out around Sept 22. Sept 28 emailed and not responded to. Called and was told that yes it appears it will be shipping in next day or so. Did not receive. Called again on October 5 and was told they were checking and would get with me next day. Still no answer. Getting ready to write some poor reviews. It appears I may have been scammed.
Hi Adrian, We do apologize for the delay in your shipment. Unfortunately, this manufacturer, like many across the US, is running behind due to their decreased staff. We contacted them again today, and they assured us that your order is shipping no later than tomorrow, so you should receive tracking within the next 24-48 hours. Thank you for your patience during this time.
This is a dirty company. Please there carpets stink and they won't take them back when you send it back to them.
The rug took longer than I expected to deliver and it is only a few weeks old and already fraying on the edge!
I have received two different rugs instead of two similar
Will never buy from again. Paid $350 for a rug that was damaged and would not take return. Do not buy from this company!!
Get rid of the low level manager I spoke with and have Pam or Ann handle things. They were great, manager needs some PR training!
My rug looks nothing like the picture -- it's bubblegum pink instead of pale pink, and fluffy like cotton candy instead of a true shag. Sure, I got a deal, but it looks way cheaper than the photos implied.
Bad. The website says I get a 20% discount on first purchase but for some reason I can’t give me the discount on the specific rug I want. False advertising. Bad business.
This is the worst online shopping experience of my whole life. I received an almost $1000 rug with a hole in it. Initially I thought that I would be taken cared of, but soon after the emails seem to have shifted blame as if I, the customer, am at fault, and that I should pay additional money to pay for the delivery of the damaged rug to the nearest Rug Studio. I do not understand why I am being treated like this considering that I have followed all of the purchase and delivery instructions. The decision that was made is very wrong. Could someone who is in charge take a moment and call me as soon as possible to clarify a number of my concerns and issues.
I ordered a sample size of a rug, paid over $50 for a small sample. The title of the item is “Returnable Sample” You’re supposed to look at the sample, ship it back and then decide if you want to order the actual large rug. I believe that the title “Returnable Sample” is deceiving because when it was time to return, there was no return shipping label provided. When I called, RugStudio told me that I am responsible for all return shipping costs. Just based on the horrible service and deceptive description, I will not be ordering the large rug. I didn’t mind paying the $50+ for the sample because I assumed everything would be refunded once I looked it over and returned it. Not so. Also, it took over 2 weeks to receive my sample. I had to call and email RugStudio because my sample was “lost.” I wouldn’t recommend ordering from this site. It was a disappointment.
RugStudio is rated 4.86 based on 3,039 reviews