RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Color was much brighter than pictured.
The experience was good but the rug is not at all appropriate for a household with pets. The loops are large and loose and easy to pull apart (and trip over).
RugStudio shopping online experience was fine. Disappointed however in the quality of my carpet. I bought a clearance runner; it was faded and sheds...
I ordered 2 rugs. I am very pleased with the multi colored rug. However, the grey rug continuously keep shedding around the edges.
Badly pulled in several places. Not ok for household with pets or children.
We absolutely love our new rug! It is beautiful and exceptionally well-made. Ordering was simple, and I appreciate that you use PayPal. Our only disappointment was that shipping was delayed twice, and it took 2 months to receive our purchase.
It was okay
Received first rug, damaged severely. Transport took it back with them. Received replacement, still had small area damaged but we decided to accept it as it was. Your delivery system could use some improvement. Thanks.
Received rug sample and colors were quite vibrant compared to the web site. Return of the sample was easy.
Rug is attractive, but it sheds an inordinate amount. Time will tell whether the shedding subsides.
You advertised 20% off my first order, but now I find out that it does not apply to the rug I want. This is not a great start. The online chat told me to complete this survey and I would get 10% off. We will see.
OK, first time visiting
Answered my question
They were not able to help me determine the colors in a rug I was considering. The service rep did give me a phone number to call the showroom.
It was ok.
The quality of rug is not that great.
Seems fine!
Great service and I love the rug - was even better quality than expected.
The rug was much much lighter than the picture. I almost sent it back but I did get a 20% off so it was not so costly and decided to keep it. It's on the thin side and it still has ripples, meaning it's not laying completely flat. Would I ever purchase this again, no. I will keep for a while and look for a better brand.
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,646 reviews