RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Katie was great to work with. Very fast at responding!
Good communication. Speedy delivery.
Rugs shipped in timely manner, good price. I had to store it for a month so when I when I finally unrolled it I was saddened to see it had to imperfections. Two small areas look like they didn't accept the dye. I could attach pics of the two areas. With moving and settling i didn't have time to make a call or email them. I would like some concession for the imperfections.
Custom service was very helpful after I received wrong rug.
1) Great Rug – need additional larger area rug size??? Can you assist?
Item Number: 113817x3
Loloi Terrace TC-08 Orange / Lemon
2' 5'' X 3' 9'' Price $33.11

2) This pad doesn’t work, rug moves on the carpet – does not stay in place??
MSM Inc. Magic Stop Pad For Rugs On Carpet 4' X 6'

Otherwise, I rate Rug Studio as one of the best go to places for RUGS.
Thank you.
Good, but chat site is awkward and msg send does not work well.
If you don't expect a full 9x12 pattern on a 2x3 rug you should be very pleased. Color, size and feel are very nice. Very good price. Will buy here again.
No complaints, just took too long to get here
I like the rug very nice. Looks great on the deck.
The service was responsive. I do wish they gave me more time to reply before signing off.
I just asked one simple question online so I don't have a lot of experience with Rug Studio. I have not purchased anything yet
I just asked a simple question.
The ordering process was very easy. My item was on backorder, so I didn't get it immediately, but was kept well informed on when it shipped & expected to arrive. The rug is of good quality & looks great as expected. I am pleased!
Delivery was delayed and I called to cancel the order. The representative asked me to let her reorder and promised speedy delivery. The second order came promptly and the rugs are lovely and just what I hoped for— lovely design and good quality.
Great experience, good selection & fast shipping!
Very pleased w product, delivery and CUST service
The process went well, the rug is as advertised , it would have been nice to have shipped it in a roll vs. wadded up.
Very nice
The rugs we received were perfect and everything we expected. It was unfortunate that it took a month and a half for us to receive them
Prompt and answered all my questions.
It has good prices.