RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Perfect rug at a great price. The free pad was a bit disappointing. The email said I had to sign for the package so I stayed home for 2 days waiting for the delivery. One day the pad came, no signature required. The next day the rug came, no signature required.
Am using in my bedroom and the pattern is perfect. I love the feel under my feet.
Ordered a rug and matching runner. They are beautiful and nice quality!!! My only issue is that I measured for the runner and it is about 4 inches too long and I can’t cut it off. It is for a sliding door opening so I just placed it just outside the casing, but I wanted it right up against the door inside the casing. I may order another shorter one. BUT quality, reasonable pricing and delivery were excellent!!!!! I will buy more rugs for sure.
I had a very good experience with Rug Studio. I received the delivery earlier than promised. The only small compliant was they were going to contact me when the product arrived and they didn’t. It was delivered and left on the front porch. I would order from Rug Studio again.
Elegant!!! Color and pattern is beautiful as it's shown in the picture. I wish it's bit cheaper!
Excellent. Online chat was very helpful
Haven't placed my order yet, but hoping for some assistance in the process to get what I'm looking for.
Good until I had to repeat it.
So far, very good. Chat response was prompt and you have the runner I want.
I am pleased by the rug I ordered.. the colors are great! And matched the web page photo well. The only thing I would comment on otherwise is that the rug pad sent free with the rug was not what I was expecting. It seems flimsy.. luckily.. I have a 1/4 in felt rug pad to use instead.. I will however use the pad that came with the rug for smaller area or bathroom rugs. But I need to buy new living room furniture now.. which will be nice... All and all.. I had a good experience
Good service but I have never ordered before
Provided suggestions
A great range of products although it is difficult to determine colour from the online photod. MYUS service was painful, I was continuously unable to log into my account and customer service was slow. The colour of the rug was different from the pic but the quality is good and o really zi am pleased with the rug.
The 9X12 rug I ordered from Rug Studio arrived on time and is a lovely addition to our home. I love the colors and textures of the rug but find it is not nearly as thick or heavy as I was expecting. Thankfully, it is under a very heavy dining room table which anchors it in the room.
Over the past 2-3 years of working with RugStudio the service and support have been very good. They have been very informative and usually respond back in a reasonable time frame. I do wish they had live coverage (at minimum chat) over the weekends and some holidays as this is when so many people do their shopping and want to make purchases on those days, but need information first before placing the order. This would be a real plus for customers.
It was great, the customer service rep Beth was very helpful.
Great price, and great product. the Rug sheds a lot. but we understand that is normal in most wool rugs. we look forward to not as much shedding in the future.
The rug was just as illustrated and fit in my house perfectly. However, it had not been rolled up smoothly so one edge wanted to curl up. It had to be weighted down for a couple of weeks to get the kink out of it. The rug was delivered on time and sooner than I had expected. All in all, a very good buying experience.
Pads were not supposed to have any rubber or vinyl, but they did on one side. Our floors are not supposed to have rubber on them, so we had to put that side facing the rugs.
The rug is perfect. The price was excellent. Delivery time was reasonable. We will probably get a better pad than the one that was included.
RugStudio is rated 4.86 based on 3,039 reviews