RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

RugStudio was absolutely excellent. No problem at all with returning smaller rugs that I purchased as samples, and their follow up on the large rug that I eventually ordered, which showed as being in low stock from the factory was great. The best part was the friendliness and professionalism of the RugStudio personnel with whom I dealt.
had a great experience
Great! quick replies to my questions
quick to reply on my questions!
Rug Studio never disappoints. Their customer service is outstanding. They have an extensive rug collection for every price point.
Katie helped me place my order today. She kindly answered all my questions and I
appreciated her patience, as I was a first time customer!
Beautiful rug!! Prompt delivery.
The quality of my new rug is exceptional... I love the feel of the rug as I walk across it in my bare feet. It’s truly lovely.
Quick and helpful
excellent and efficient.
Katie, was very friendly and Helpful!
very helpful and fast
This is my second purchase with Rug Studio. I am very satisfied with the assortment of available rugs, the prices and the fine service. I would definitely return to this site.
Prompt an professional service
Katie was very helpful. Made my decision to purchase an easy one. Thanks Katie!!
Great service provided via chat...prompt and professional
really great
My experience was Excellent
I'm new to this company, but so far their responses have been fast and polite and helpful. I'm preparing to order a beautiful rug right now. The rug is on BO for a while but that's thru no fault of this company. It's sold out everywhere.
Katie was excellent
excellent service, my questions were answered right away. awesome customer service.
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,646 reviews