RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Beth was excellent. There was no wait for chat. She answered my questions fully, was polite and professional, and it was a great customer service experience. This is my second purchase with Rug Studio, and their customer service is a primary reason — plus great prices!
I am very pleased with my order. The rugs look as good in person as they do in the pictures. The ordering was easy and my order arrived quickly. I highly recommend Rug Studio
My experience ordering from RugStudio was fantastic. My rug shipped out almost immediately and I’m very happy with the product. I would highly recommend purchasing through RugStudio and plan to purchase from them again and again in the future.
Love my rug! I have 2 of them! Beautiful
Great experience with customer service
great! Katie was very helpful and answered my questions quickly
fast and efficient@!!@
Great! Service was helpful
Quick and efficient
The rug is good quality and it came quickly -very happy!
Excellent choices snd prices. Shipment was in timely manner.
The rug came ahead of time and was beautiful ..
Great pictures online, Quick delivery (though I chose a less colorful rug as it was available immediately instead of a 1-2 mo wait for my 1st choice!). Our Landscape architect recommended Rug Studio to us and as with all her recommendations this one is a winner
Great style
The rugs are great. Delivery was quick.
Just fine!!
Katie provided excellent customer service; she was responsive and very helpful. I am a very happy customer!!
excellent!
Customer service is exceptional: attentive, helpful and truly first class. I will happily purchase again.
Service was great! They answered right away and took care of my question
Excellent.