SailingEurope Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend SailingEurope

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
2 - 3 Hours
"SailingEurope team have proven themselves good once again. This is third time we're booking with them already and we haven't had any problems. Well done."
"In Lefkada there is just too much demand for sailing yachts in high season, so My impression is that yacht providers in Lefkada due to extremly high demand do not need to try as hard as elsewhere (as in Corfu marina for example). Some details about yacht maintainance could be better. On the other hand we got a great new yacht with excelent standing hight (wider selection of yachts as elsewhere). A tip: Kavas people are much nicer than Istion people. About Lefkada marina: toilets/showers have never been totaly clean (too many guests, too little claners), but it is a little better this year than last year."
"Had a fab week with Sailing Europe. Sailed a small part of Europe haha! We've been around the island Solta and all the way to another island whose name I forgot. It was great either way. The guys at your base are hilarious btw hahahah! Say hello to Duje in my name, will ya? Legend!"
"Very professionnal team and very helpfull"
"Pasamos una semana estupenda por Croacia de Split a Dubrovnik , el barco muy bien ,solo comentar en el puerto de Rogac no hy supermercado . Hay que ir en taxi está a 5 km el supermercado."
"Great service from SailingEurope as always. They're quick on the chat and always avaliable so when we contacted them regarding a problem we had, they handled it swifty and painlessly. Highly proffesional company which we respect very much."
"We used Sailing Europe on a recent catamaran trip to the Ionian Islands. They were fabulous and we would highly recommend them. They were very responsive and available to all queries and requests as this is the first time we had sailed with them. All queries were followed up by email or phone (even though we live on the other side of the world!). I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Very responsive friendly service. Well organized. Everything always as scheduled. Used them few times and will use again."
"As in previous experiences with your service everything was precise and fast. I find particularly useful your last minute offers that assure me good prices and a trusted service provider. Best regards Alessandro"
"Thank you so much, guys! You were great at all stages of assistance: 1) commercial offer was made very quickly and we were able to make a choice quickly. 2) all our wishes were fulfilled 3) great manager called Vadim helped us in time of troubles:) Ect... Thank you again and only good wishes. See you next summer :)"
"Hey, Charter vanuit Pola, één week. Goed uitgeruste boot. Correcte afspraken en uitstekende service."
"We booked with SailingEurope and found them to be very helpful. We received our boat from Adventure Charter and they were very professional. The only thing one could improve is their process how they track comments on the handover protocol. I would recommend SailingEurope."
"I chartered a boat in Gocek Turkey, through Sailing Europe. The boat was in perfect order and the service provided at the marina for the check in and out was very good I would recommend Sailing Europe to anyone interested in chartering a boat"
"Everything was great"
"We got a perfect boat. Everything was on time and clean."
"Sailing Europe was good, we recommend them to everyone"
"Our sailing week was perfect. We had minor weather related issues but all in all the week was great. Thank you, guys! Thank you, Karlo! Great job, SailingEurope :D"
"No se como describir la semana .El barco moderno , incómodo y mal diseñado ,es el peor velero al que he subido nunca .El capitán que nos asignaron, nefasto , no navegamos a vela y no nos permitía llevar la rueda del timón .Nada que pudiésemos hacer le parecía bien y tuvo frases de desprecio hacia los tripulantes, Decimos en mi país " que no ofende quien quiere sino quien puede" estábamos de vacaciones para ser felices a pesar de él .. Como dictador no lo hizo mal , como navegante no sabría describirlo puesto que todo lo hicimos a motor .Tal vez para traslado de barcos ( en solitario) sea adecuado , para el trato con la tripulación es un verdadero déspota, tal vez esté amargado , no me interesa su perfil psicológico . Si descuidan el material humano les pasará factura, no lo duden .El próximo año volveremos a navegar , esperamos hacerlo con vds. y de vds. depende que sigamos siendo sus clientes. Atte.Segundo Enríquez"
"The site and the boat were perfect, i did not have any problem. I am happy with your service, in special with Kruna, thank very much."
"I booked sailing yachts 2 times with SailingEurope and I can only say good things about them. Customer service was fast and efficient, boats were great. As a professional Skipper I fully recommend SailingEurope to book your hollydays in a yacht."
SailingEurope is rated 4.66 based on 270 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access