SailingEurope Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend SailingEurope

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"We appreciated quick and professional response with personal touch during the reservation and booking procedure. No complains with respect to the boat chartered and the services rendered by the team at the charter base. Thanks for that."
"Good way to find a last minute yacht !"
"The staff at Zagreb office go out of their way to make the booking process as easy and straightforward as possible whilst providing the best offer for the client. The base in Rogac is extremely user friendly and the staff there are available to assist - check in process is very fast. The boats are well prepared and sail beautifully. I have been a client since 2013 and I have no intention of changing that any time soon! Looking forward to sailing with my family for the first time next year."
"Great sailing week :)"
"We had very nice yacht in a very state. We also had skipper with us. He was quite good in sailing. As he was young he alway wanted to proof that he is the best and he did everything alone! (I'm also a skipper.) He made quite a lot of mistakes. Once we have bee in very bad situation when Bora came with 55-60 kn and we had our sails open and the bimini still on. We have really bee lucky that we had no MOB. (We havn't been told to wear lifewests...). He has to learn a lot"
"Dear SE Team! I'm very glad to tell you Respect for your job! This year i planned to sail two weeks in different parts of Croatia (North&Middle) with diifferent boats and charter companies. Kruna made me very kind and soft offers in both places with very nice charter operators. It was very comfortable to feel Team spirit anywhere. Kindly recommend Sailing Europe agency to find best sailing route and boat anytime anywhere! SE is my Favorite Yacht Charter! Your words: Have a fine wind, Calm sea and Deep water! Sailing Forever!"
"Every time I worked with you I worked with good honest boat owners. It is an most important quality of agency, I think. And you just do it! Thank you!"
"We spend very nice sailing on your catamaran Galapagos second time already."
"We have very pleasant experience from our sailing trip and its organization. The Sailing Europe personnel was very helpful and operative. I will choose the same company in the next year."
"Check in took the whole day. Boot was technical not ok: The navigation system had no maps installed, The auxilary battery was broken ( low voltage after one hour) Gas bottles where not mounted properly -- very dangerous."
"Perfect communication, good loyalty discounts."
"Discussion about costs"
"I can highly recommend sailingEurope charter company. Their service and expertise was great from the booking process until the check-out. We had a great time on the boat! I will definitely book again with them!"
"Everything was fine."
"very good boat and excellent hostess Laura Pomara"
"Sailing Europe agent Diana was very friendly and professional. Nomicos Yachts, a corporation who SailingEurope works for, was also very trustfull company. Their Base in Lavrion, Greece was well organized and the base manager and his team threated us very well!"
"Great service, great trip"
"Prompt and comprehensive responses to my queries. Very satisfied."
"only very good experiences with every contact"
"We spent one week sailing from and to Sukosan and have been very satisfied with the service we received during booking, checking in and out. We found the process very straight forward and professional. Minor issues during check in were immediately dealt with. The only thing which we would like to deduct one rating point for us the condition of the dingy (loosing some air) and binoculars (not aligned), which we only found out after leaving. Despite these things we found the boat in good overall condition."
SailingEurope is rated 4.55 based on 183 reviews