SailingEurope Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend SailingEurope

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
2 - 3 Hours
Alwine Lattke
"Hi guys, everything went perfect. This waas our 5th year with SailingEurope, will definitely be with you upcoming years. We had perfect sailing conditions as well as perfect boat. Great job, see you next year! :D"
Riina Koris
"SailingEurope was fantastic to work with! Communication was always prompt, friendly and fully adequate. The team was extremely helpful, thus making sure that nothing would go wrong. We had a major hick-up at some point - namely, we had booked a yacht with SailingEurope in a base in Rijeka and then the airline we had flight tickets with cancelled the flight altogether, suggesting that we would either get our ticket money back to fly to Split. Since we had already made 50% prepayment for the yacht, we were literally in trouble. SailingEurope, however, came to our rescue - they changed the base for us and instead of Rijeka we could rent the yacht from Split. All of this at no extra charge. Communication regarding this issue took just 2 e-mails and the problem was solved. Based on our amazing experience with SailingEurope, I would definitely-definitely recommend this company for all others who would like to rent a yacht. In the future I will surely work with SailingEurope again."
Gustave Mallette
"This was my 5th time to book with SailingEurope and we again had tremendous two weeks of sailing. Sailing Europe's agents are always available and will always help you to find best possible option and boat according to your needs. Will book again with SailingEurope. Highly recommended!"
"We were thrilled with our sailing. Greatest customer service, they helped us pass by some unexpected problems. Once again, thank you so much!"
"The boat was in a realy good condition and the trip itself was amaizing, however the minor cons were taht I only received order invoice and base information from SailingEurope, no boarding pass and there was no clear indication taht security deposit can be left in Euros, so I have lost some money due to exchange rate. All in all I would rate service as good, but there still is some space for improvement in administrative area."
"We (6 people between 26 and 38) chartered an Elan 494 Impression from Zadar between September 21 and 28. September. The service by Sailing Europe was as good as it could be, never had any issues - we would definitely book Sailing Europe again."
"We had a very good week in Croatia. The islands there are beautiful. The bays and marinas are very nice ,but compared to Greece more expensive. Everything with the yacht charter was very ok, from the booking to the checkin at the Charterbase in Trogir and after the tour checkout again . We had an excellent Yacht. The weather was nice, only the wind was sometimes lacking"
"Sailing Europe is a very good charterer, always good offers and very professional. We will definitely us them for our next charter."
"Paola, as always, was great in finding the boat and arrange everything."
"I am happy to recommend Sailing Europe to all potential charterers, as they are very helpful and most efficient."
"We are very satisfied with the service and efficiency from your company and also from your local company Navigare Yachting Mallorca. The Beneteau Oceanis 46.1 was spic and span en very wel equipped. Pre inspection and check out very friendly and technical assistance for a minor fix was carried out very fast after our call. We will certainly use your service next year again and looking forward to it."
"We had a great week. Picked the boat up from Nikiana, a small port with excellent supermarkets and tavernas, and we had stayed the night before in the Summertime Inn which was very good value. The boat was a Feeling 39, which although nearly 20yrs old behaved well. Everything worked and it had new sails. We had a slight problem with the anchor rode not stowing in its locker without manual assitance but overall we had no problems which we could not easily resolve ourselves. Takis, our manager, was very helpful to us. Overall we were impressed by the friendliness of the locals, except in Spartochori, where the guy taking our lines was very rude, even though we had booked in advance! The Ionian has not lost its magic, with flat seas and predictable winds. We would definitely book again!"
"Everything went smooth and great. I'll book again for the next sailing season. Thank you, Sailing Europe team! :D"
"Excellent service and our skipper, Joe, suggested a perfect route and was at the same time the best guide and knew all the small different islands."
"I've been using this site for more than 4 years now. The communication process is really easy. Usually I get a response the same day. There was one time I had a little trouble with one of the rental boats and they really put on effort to help me."
"All went fast and smooth."
"Convenient site Large selection of boats good prices Quick and professional answers to questions. I always felt a hold."
"Beautiful and wonderful :)"
"I have been customers from Sailing Europe for a few years, and chartered with them in Seychelles, Corsica& Sardinia, and Croatia. In addition I crossed the Atlantic Ocean on last December thanks to their network. My Croatian experience was with a boat of the xompany’s Own fleet. The boat was on very good condition despite of the fact that it was a 2012 model ( lagoon 400 cat) I feel very comfortable dealing with SE and they always provide quick respone to any matter. I do recommend this compamy!!!"
"It was a great experience. SailingEurope is very professional and all the information I needed was very fast and accurate. I recommend."
SailingEurope is rated 4.71 based on 362 reviews