SailingEurope Reviews

of reviewers recommend SailingEurope
Own Driver, Courier
Read SailingEurope Reviews

About SailingEurope:

SailingEurope is a global specialist for delivering outstanding deals for all types of pleasure vessels. Regardless of whether you are looking for a sailing yacht, catamaran, motor yacht or a gulet, we will provide you with the best deals on the world's top sailing destinations.

+385 1 488 2200

Prilaz Gjure Dezelica 80, ,

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy
SailingEurope 5 star review on 16th July 2021
SailingEurope 5 star review on 30th September 2019
Gustave Mallette
SailingEurope 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Cassio Carvalho
Hi, We are very please for sailing europe service, expecially Kruna working nicely with us year after year( five years now), many thanks.
I would like to point out professional and operative cooperation of Sailing Europe team from the very start in the chat and up to our leaving for sailing vacation. Thank you, Diana, and other guys!
Thank you, SailingEurope. We had a wonderful time
We like the Mediterranean and this was our first time in Croatia. Gotta say that Croatia is just as I hoped it would be - magnificent and beautiful country with kind and friendly people. We had the lovliest time and we'll be back next year.
Exquisite week in Greece. We were in Kefalonia and had time of our lives. our skipper Nikolos was the best. Sailing Europe did a great job managing everything for us. I would like to recommend them. We will sail with them in the future
Better than expected
Difficult to give a score because Sailing Europe was only an intermediary in my case. The boat I got had a number of technical defects (speed meter not working among others) that they could not fix when handing it over to me. I will probably try to avoid that charter company in the future.
Our week in Spain was one to remember. We had such a lovely time! We will come back for sure :) Thank you, Paola. You were great and helpful!
Our boat was great. Highly recommend!
We really had an amazing journey. I highly recommend booking with SailingEurope - it was one of the best experience considering customer service in any nitche. +++++ :D
Even though there was no wine glasses, the inside table was pretty wobbly and the kitchen lacked sharp knives we managed to work throught that and had a great 2 weeks. The customer service from SailingEurope is outstanding. The agents are always nice and helpful and they will always listen to your problems and solve them asap. Diana really turned out to be a lifesaver hahaha That's why I would personally award SailingEurope 5 stars. We were all pretty cross with those glasses/knives/table situation in the beginning but later we realized that the boat was in excellent overall condition and that this was not SailingEurope agency's fault but of the company we rented the boat from. So no problem on their end :) I hope next year we will charter from their own base. We have already started making plans. Can't wait. See you soon
Very Good boat and customer service
wonderful experience and professionalism :)
Fantastic experience for our first time sailing. We wanted to do something different this year and this was a complete perfection. It was cheap and you are not in one place always but can travel around. Love it!
Beautiful week! We are very pleased with the service and the boat was just as advertised on the website. Thank you Karlo for all your help, you were great! I can recommend this company.
What can I say....it was just HEAVEN, I had the best experience of my life, handled by very professional team, well supportive, highly experienced, and clearly knows what is a 7 Star luxury experience. Thank you so much for all the effort, and special thanx to Karlo who managed my trip from head to toe ::). Sure that won't be my last Yacht charter, and sure it will be with this same lovely team from Sailing Europe. Best of Luck
The boat was clean and well equipped, no complains. After we arrived to the shipyard we had to wait 2 hours at the office for the check in until sunset, so we had to postpone the whole procedure for Sunday morning. An hour after we left Sibenik my mother has stucked in the front room with the children because the lock has broken. We headed back to the shipyard but nobody was there to fix it even though we made a phone call before we turned back. We waited another hour in the shipyard and someone finally appeared. He fixed the lock in an hour so we actually spent our first vacation day in the shipyard doing nothing. :( Also there is one more thing we can share. The parking is shamelessly expensive. We payed ~800KN!! for a week parking in the shipyard for one car. We came by two cars...
Thanks Sailing Europe for everything! We had a great week in your charter
This is my fav saling agency. They're doing great work and that's why we're always sailing with them when we're in Europe :) Keep up the good work, guys!
We had a few problems during our sailing week, but the customer service from Sailing Europe did its best to help us solve them. All in all, great holidays, highly recommend this company.
SailingEurope is rated 4.71 based on 389 reviews