SailingEurope Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SailingEurope

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy

Under an hour
"Very good and fast service with charter booking."
"Hi. The charter of this boat was excellent. The service provided in the port was very good, professional handled. We had some minor problem underway, but this was solved immediately. The main sail was a bit warned, but this was informed at the checkout and we got instructions of how to set the sails, so no problem. We would like to come back to this area. Thank you for making our holiday fantastic. Best regards Ronny"
"great friendly service"
"Very friendly and helpful staff. the boat was in good condition."
"good trustful and helpful service"
"Sailing Europe offered us a very good 50 ft Sailboat in Greece for a fair price."
"Sve je bilo korektno."
"Sailing Europe did not give me all the information I needed for my trip. I asked to reserve a standup paddle board and they were all out by the time I arrived. I was also told I could settle up with a card and could not. Furthermore, the boat had several minor, but very annoying issues like a loose drawer that closed and shut all day and blown out speaker. I would not charter from this company again."
"Perfecta atención, llegamos a la base y estaba todo pronto. El barco era impecable en cuanto a su funcionamiento y presentación. Pero como siempre lo mejor fue Kruna, siempre atenta a todo hasta el último día. KRUNA YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!"
"Was very good yacht. The process of getting the boat (check in) and checkout was fast and efficient. The payment and documentation process prior the sailing was simple and fast. And the sailing itself was amazing ! So overall experience was great !!!"
"Tatjana has been very kind to us, I like to correspond with her. Charter's boat missed some accessories and the staff tried to meet our needs. Even if they didn't succeed, we appreciated their efforts. It's the second year we are booking through Sailing Europe and we can only be positive about. Looking forward to our next sailing holiday!"
"the boat is improved from the last year but the cleaning still has to improve a lot. The check in and check out went smooth and the guys were supportive."
"Renting company was helpful and friendly. They did not give us a hard time checking out and trusted our word. Boat was in acceptable state with two annoying flaws. Only one refrigerator is short for 10 and navigation electronics did not perform properly. Zadar area is beautiful but we were unlucky with the wind."
"Excellent boat and excellent service from SailingEurope team. The best it would be to have the base in Split Marina."
"Muy buen servicio en general y amabilidad. Conformidad total."
"Hi, I have no complaints about the treatment. David was very nice all through the booking. But the policy of the company is very inflexible. My sister got really ill and I could not travel as planned. There were no alternative options from Sailing Europe: no possibility to postpone the trip for next year, no possibility to sublet, no refund of anything at all. So, I basically lost 1500 Euros. I understand that cancelling a trip 10 days before may not be entitled to a refund but at least a possibility to postpone the trip. The rent is not exactly cheap and I am from South America. Best Valeria"
"One year more my experience with you and special with Kruna was excelent. The company MG in Lefkas have the boats very well equippeds. The checking & checkout were fast and easy. Thanks team and see you soon Oscar"
"Tatjana is a professional agent , very kind and reliable, thank you !!"
"The operator Miss Tatiana was really helpful and very good, the skipper Tine is the best! thank you so much for the fantastic experience"
SailingEurope is rated 4.58 based on 205 reviews