Navigatio Europae d.o.o. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navigatio Europae d.o.o.
Own Driver, Courier

Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Vanessa Flanagan
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 18th September 2019
Edward
Our boat was great. Highly recommend!
We really had an amazing journey. I highly recommend booking with SailingEurope - it was one of the best experience considering customer service in any nitche. +++++ :D
Even though there was no wine glasses, the inside table was pretty wobbly and the kitchen lacked sharp knives we managed to work throught that and had a great 2 weeks. The customer service from SailingEurope is outstanding. The agents are always nice and helpful and they will always listen to your problems and solve them asap. Diana really turned out to be a lifesaver hahaha That's why I would personally award SailingEurope 5 stars. We were all pretty cross with those glasses/knives/table situation in the beginning but later we realized that the boat was in excellent overall condition and that this was not SailingEurope agency's fault but of the company we rented the boat from. So no problem on their end :) I hope next year we will charter from their own base. We have already started making plans. Can't wait. See you soon
Very Good boat and customer service
wonderful experience and professionalism :)
Fantastic experience for our first time sailing. We wanted to do something different this year and this was a complete perfection. It was cheap and you are not in one place always but can travel around. Love it!
Beautiful week! We are very pleased with the service and the boat was just as advertised on the website. Thank you Karlo for all your help, you were great! I can recommend this company.
What can I say....it was just HEAVEN, I had the best experience of my life, handled by very professional team, well supportive, highly experienced, and clearly knows what is a 7 Star luxury experience.
Thank you so much for all the effort, and special thanx to Karlo who managed my trip from head to toe ::).
Sure that won't be my last Yacht charter, and sure it will be with this same lovely team from Sailing Europe.
Best of Luck
The boat was clean and well equipped, no complains.
After we arrived to the shipyard we had to wait 2 hours at the office for the check in until sunset, so we had to postpone the whole procedure for Sunday morning.
An hour after we left Sibenik my mother has stucked in the front room with the children because the lock has broken. We headed back to the shipyard but nobody was there to fix it even though we made a phone call before we turned back. We waited another hour in the shipyard and someone finally appeared. He fixed the lock in an hour so we actually spent our first vacation day in the shipyard doing nothing. :(
Also there is one more thing we can share.
The parking is shamelessly expensive. We payed ~800KN!! for a week parking in the shipyard for one car. We came by two cars...
Thanks Sailing Europe for everything! We had a great week in your charter
This is my fav saling agency. They're doing great work and that's why we're always sailing with them when we're in Europe :) Keep up the good work, guys!
We had a few problems during our sailing week, but the customer service from Sailing Europe did its best to help us solve them. All in all, great holidays, highly recommend this company.
We had the loveliest time sailing in Bali with this agency for the past two weeks. Everything was in order, our agent (Matia, sorry if I spelled it incorrectly :S) was quick to answer all our inquiries and our holiday couldn't have been better honestly. I recommend booking with this company if you're planning on sailing in Southeast Asia
We rented sailing yacht via Sailing Europe second time and every time it was good boat that matched our requests. Thank to Diana very much. She worked with us and did the best to find good boat for us.
Highly recommended! Booking process simple and fast, agents helpful and responsive.
It was our first time booking any boat. SailingEurope agents were very helpful and were answering all of our questions since we didn't know a lot about whole booking process. Boat was really as promised – clean and well equiped. Greetings for our great skipper Marko!

P.S. This sailing week was our best holiday experience in a long time! :D
Our week was the best. We love the Adriatic sea and we will be back next year. SailingEurope handled all of our inquiries quickly. I would like to recommend this company.
We had a great time. We'll book again with SailingEurope for the 2020 sailing season. Proffesional stuff. Highly recommended.
E4 was perfect for sailing in adriatic wind conditions. We used grill many times. Is the Sailboat with racing character. Very responsive and maneurability is very high and need attention. Interior is perfect for 4 persons. We spent outstanding sailing week at sea. W/O ass. spinaker you can easely sail 7-8kts. Even light breez brings you to 3.5-4.5kts.
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 24th August 2019
Always good and reliable. The change of the booking agents was a bit unorganized and you had some lack of internal communications. In general everything was done from your side in a timely and professional manner. I was however disappointed with Angelina charter. Since I know the way they operated in the past, this time was evident that they did not pay attention to detail. We had no towels on board, no connection for the water hose, the dingy was in a very bad shape and almost unusable without swimming in an ankle deep water, the grill was not working properly, the ladder was damaged and you had to tie it with a rope every time etc etc.
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. is rated 4.72 based on 381 reviews