SailingEurope Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend SailingEurope

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
2 - 3 Hours
"The site and the boat were perfect, i did not have any problem. I am happy with your service, in special with Kruna, thank very much."
"I booked sailing yachts 2 times with SailingEurope and I can only say good things about them. Customer service was fast and efficient, boats were great. As a professional Skipper I fully recommend SailingEurope to book your hollydays in a yacht."
"Everything was the best it could have been. The week started sunny and warm and for the last two days we got a little bit more challenging weather I was hoping to get. My family seemed to prefer sunny day so we were all happy. Sailing Europe was excellent and everything advertised could be found on the boat. We had a few other requests and they handleld them quickly and perfectly. I recommend Sailing Europe to everybody who wants care free vacation."
"Perfect conditions, nice weather, well organized harbours, friendly people, good food and good wine. To pick up the boat at Rogac was the best tip we got. Clean, well equipped and boats and a small harbour gave a good start. I would recommend it to everyone."
"SailingEurope did a very good job providing excellent service with a competetive price. The whole process went smooth and they were very supportive. Thank you!"
"Sailing Europe did a great job making sure all of my arrangements were made to my wishes from our first conversation through the completion of my cruise. They made sure I understand my options in terms of cruising destinations and available boat. The match we made on the boat and the desolation were perfect."
"Hello, Regarding sailingEurope, everything was great. Regarding charter company «adriatic challange», not really. We had a very bad smell out of the refrigerator. We find out that it was spilt milk undernith the refrigerator..... it took a week to get rid of the smell.... Kind regards Ales Crnko"
"Very competent, responsive and helpful."
"Sailing Europe made my holidays perfect in all details! I strongly recommend Sailing Europe for chartering in Europe."
"Booking went nice and smooth. Support and reaction on questions were fast and competent. As in the 5 past years I will book again via SailingEurope."
"Our experience with SailingEurope was great. The base is small, but practical and well equipped. Check in procedure was very fast and our boat was perfect for sailing. I'll definitely come back!"
"Very pleased with the service provided by SailingEurope. Staff was very patient and helpful with my requests. Boat was great. Everything as promised. Had a great trip!"
"I would recommend Sailing Europe"
"Great Professional service"
"Hi! We just had a great sailing week in Croatia. Rogac on island Solta is little and cute base and the check-in procedure was quick. Just an hour later upon arrival we were on our boat and off to the sea. Weather was great and there was enough wind which took us to islands Vis, Hvar and Brač. We were very lucky because previous years we haven't had such great sailing conditions. In conclusion, Sailing Europe always does fantastic job, we always feel welcome, the boats are always nice and we always have excellent time. Recommend!"
"Very friendly & quick check-in / check-out. The windlass fuse broke half way, and the team fixed it within one day during a quick stop in their Korcula base. Very good service! The boat was ok, exactly as advertised."
"muy conforme con el servicio recibido."
"Hi! It was very easy to book and to use all materials of the website. All was done correct and on time. Stuff is high professional. Definitely I’ll come back in a future."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our time sailing the Croatian coast. Our little adventure started on a ferry in Split and we were very excited to visit the island of Solta for the first time. After arriving the staff greeted and welcomed us. We chatted a bit and then proceeded to our accommodation aboard what turned out to be a very big and luxurious catamaran boat. We choose the Galapagos Lagoon and it's really an apartment on water. I am used to regular sailboats and yachts but this time I was happy to experience something a bit different. My favorite part of the boat was the net in front..during the night I would just lie there and watch the night sky."
"Everything went smooth and great. We had THE best sailing experience ever - the weather, people from the base and our SO449 were in one word - FANTASTIC! :D My family, friends and I highly recommend SailingEurope."
SailingEurope is rated 4.70 based on 332 reviews