SailingEurope Reviews

of reviewers recommend SailingEurope
Own Driver, Courier
Read SailingEurope Reviews

About SailingEurope:

SailingEurope is a global specialist for delivering outstanding deals for all types of pleasure vessels. Regardless of whether you are looking for a sailing yacht, catamaran, motor yacht or a gulet, we will provide you with the best deals on the world's top sailing destinations.

+385 1 488 2200

Prilaz Gjure Dezelica 80, ,

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy
Beautiful week! We are very pleased with the service and the boat was just as advertised on the website. Thank you Karlo for all your help, you were great! I can recommend this company.
What can I say....it was just HEAVEN, I had the best experience of my life, handled by very professional team, well supportive, highly experienced, and clearly knows what is a 7 Star luxury experience. Thank you so much for all the effort, and special thanx to Karlo who managed my trip from head to toe ::). Sure that won't be my last Yacht charter, and sure it will be with this same lovely team from Sailing Europe. Best of Luck
Thanks Sailing Europe for everything! We had a great week in your charter
This is my fav saling agency. They're doing great work and that's why we're always sailing with them when we're in Europe :) Keep up the good work, guys!
We had a few problems during our sailing week, but the customer service from Sailing Europe did its best to help us solve them. All in all, great holidays, highly recommend this company.
We had the loveliest time sailing in Bali with this agency for the past two weeks. Everything was in order, our agent (Matia, sorry if I spelled it incorrectly :S) was quick to answer all our inquiries and our holiday couldn't have been better honestly. I recommend booking with this company if you're planning on sailing in Southeast Asia
We rented sailing yacht via Sailing Europe second time and every time it was good boat that matched our requests. Thank to Diana very much. She worked with us and did the best to find good boat for us.
Highly recommended! Booking process simple and fast, agents helpful and responsive.
It was our first time booking any boat. SailingEurope agents were very helpful and were answering all of our questions since we didn't know a lot about whole booking process. Boat was really as promised – clean and well equiped. Greetings for our great skipper Marko! P.S. This sailing week was our best holiday experience in a long time! :D
Our week was the best. We love the Adriatic sea and we will be back next year. SailingEurope handled all of our inquiries quickly. I would like to recommend this company.
We had a great time. We'll book again with SailingEurope for the 2020 sailing season. Proffesional stuff. Highly recommended.
E4 was perfect for sailing in adriatic wind conditions. We used grill many times. Is the Sailboat with racing character. Very responsive and maneurability is very high and need attention. Interior is perfect for 4 persons. We spent outstanding sailing week at sea. W/O ass. spinaker you can easely sail 7-8kts. Even light breez brings you to 3.5-4.5kts.
SailingEurope 5 star review on 24th August 2019
Everything was perfect
We are very satisfied with this company
My latest experience was a one week sailing at The Adriatic in the beginning of September 2016. The starting venue was Rogač, and the company Sailing Europe. I was happy, as well as my crew, indeed. So, I'd like to thank the whole team of Sailing Europe. You were an elementary part of our successful voyage. It was a kind of surprise how much there still were sailing activities going on. It meant that the normal traditional day of change, Saturday was really a hurry-up busy day at Rogač Marina. But nothing to worry about; the whole staff of Sailing Europe was committed to do their best in order to have all the boats ready for new customers. Of course, as we know that everybody would like to have a bareboat they ordered immediately after arriving to marina. However, that is not possible, and that's why the marina staff must create a well organised timetable and do the musts before checkings. Sailing Europe executed this very well, without any delay or procrastination. That is something everyone of us as a client should appreciate. The boat I had this time was one of the smallest - Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 - and she was in very good condition. This very time the weather was fortunate for her; it was rather light air and the sea was smooth. But those factors couldn't change our deep feelings how nice and lovely The Adriatic is to sail on. And by the way Rogač as a starting point gives you like one day extra, you are already far away from the coast, ready for sailing straight ahead towards those beautiful islands nearby Solta. Why don't you try this opportunity, as well. I would like to warmly recommend. Erkki Suorlahti Sailing Instructor Finland
It was our first time sailing with SailingEurope and it was excellent :) We've never been to Šolta before and it's really nice there. Also, it's aquatorium is diverse and beautiful, so one can never get bored. You can visit all these incredible islands, go sightseeing, hiking, visit the restaurant and much more which was exactly what we were doing for the past two weeks. We'll be back, definitely :) Recommendations from me and the Madagascar catamaran crew
We've had an amazing experience with SailingEurope this summer. It was our first experience with charters and their staff was extremely helpful answering all our million questions :) Already planning next year holiday and will definitely go via SailingEurope again!
It was our first experience with SailingEurope and everything went perfect. Customer service is very fast and responsive which was very important to us since we're not so experienced in charter process. All in all, thank you guys! :D
We've had greatest sailing experience ever. Our boat was in a perfect condition and our skipper was experienced and funny captain. We've visited so many beautiful Croatian cities, small bays and islands. Highly recommended.
SailingEurope personal (Karlo Nutrizio) was very helpful through the whole process of trip preparation: choosing yacht, documents needed, etc. Yacht matches exactly to description. Two things I would like to mention to improve. 1) the personal web-page functionality on SailingEurope web-site with all booking information in one place: it works one year before and does not exists now. 2) possibility to pay for booking by credit card (now only bank transfer is possible)..
SailingEurope is rated 4.73 based on 404 reviews