SailingEurope Reviews

of reviewers recommend SailingEurope
Own Driver, Courier
Read SailingEurope Reviews

About SailingEurope:

SailingEurope is a global specialist for delivering outstanding deals for all types of pleasure vessels. Regardless of whether you are looking for a sailing yacht, catamaran, motor yacht or a gulet, we will provide you with the best deals on the world's top sailing destinations.

+385 1 488 2200

Prilaz Gjure Dezelica 80, ,

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy
SailingEurope 5 star review on 16th July 2021
SailingEurope 5 star review on 30th September 2019
Gustave Mallette
SailingEurope 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Cassio Carvalho
We took a sailing school with SailingEurope. It was amazing. Everything was well organized, boat was clean and well equipped. I can recommend to everyone.
A bit longer check in procedure but it was worth the wait. Our week was amazing, the weather was nice and we enjoyed it thoroughly.
We had a great vacation time (summer-2018)! Thank you very much for all your help! Everything was excellent! Sorry for the late response, but just had too much work to do when I came back... My friends could not come sailing this summer, but we can try again next year... They really liked it very much as well! Special thanks to Kruna Sutlovic, Tassos Angelinis and Thalia! Best regards, Vassil
Everythink went better than expected. I wanted to visit Croatia for a long time and I thought staying at one place would be a waste of time and travelling by road would be too tiring. Sailing was by far the best decision we could have possibly made. We sailed for two weeks and visited most of the southern Dalmatia which is, to put it simply, stunning! I hope to be back soon.
I was find everything exactly according with the presentation. Thank you for a very nice trip.
SailingEurope is rated 4.71 based on 389 reviews