Navigatio Europae d.o.o. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navigatio Europae d.o.o.
Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read Navigatio Europae d.o.o. Reviews

About Navigatio Europae d.o.o.:

SailingEurope is a global specialist for delivering outstanding deals for all types of pleasure vessels. Regardless of whether you are looking for a sailing yacht, catamaran, motor yacht or a gulet, we will provide you with the best deals on the world's top sailing destinations.

+385 1 488 2200

Prilaz Gjure Dezelica 80

Tell us how Navigatio Europae d.o.o. made you happy
Discussion about costs
Hi, I have no complaints about the treatment. David was very nice all through the booking. But the policy of the company is very inflexible. My sister got really ill and I could not travel as planned. There were no alternative options from Sailing Europe: no possibility to postpone the trip for next year, no possibility to sublet, no refund of anything at all. So, I basically lost 1500 Euros. I understand that cancelling a trip 10 days before may not be entitled to a refund but at least a possibility to postpone the trip. The rent is not exactly cheap and I am from South America. Best Valeria
Crewliste nicht korrekt ausgefüllt Empfang auf Basis ungenügend und unfreundlich Rückgabe Boot das Gleiche, keine Felxiblität.
No concrete support after bad experience with Waypoint in Dubrovnik. You were the supplier, I paid to you and you have no responsability. If so, you have no reason to exist. Extremely disappointed by the service.
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. is rated 4.72 based on 376 reviews