Navigatio Europae d.o.o. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navigatio Europae d.o.o.
Own Driver, Courier

Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Vanessa Flanagan
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 18th September 2019
Edward
The boat was in a realy good condition and the trip itself was amaizing, however the minor cons were taht I only received order invoice and base information from SailingEurope, no boarding pass and there was no clear indication taht security deposit can be left in Euros, so I have lost some money due to exchange rate.
All in all I would rate service as good, but there still is some space for improvement in administrative area.
We had a great week. Picked the boat up from Nikiana, a small port with excellent supermarkets and tavernas, and we had stayed the night before in the Summertime Inn which was very good value.
The boat was a Feeling 39, which although nearly 20yrs old behaved well. Everything worked and it had new sails. We had a slight problem with the anchor rode not stowing in its locker without manual assitance but overall we had no problems which we could not easily resolve ourselves. Takis, our manager, was very helpful to us.
Overall we were impressed by the friendliness of the locals, except in Spartochori, where the guy taking our lines was very rude, even though we had booked in advance!
The Ionian has not lost its magic, with flat seas and predictable winds. We would definitely book again!
Beautiful and wonderful :)
Service provided by kruna was great! The boat was a bit old but still in good shape. We had sone engine issues that the base sort out while we were in an island so all was very smooth. Looking forward to book our next holidays
Difficult to give a score because Sailing Europe was only an intermediary in my case. The boat I got had a number of technical defects (speed meter not working among others) that they could not fix when handing it over to me. I will probably try to avoid that charter company in the future.
Always good and reliable. The change of the booking agents was a bit unorganized and you had some lack of internal communications. In general everything was done from your side in a timely and professional manner. I was however disappointed with Angelina charter. Since I know the way they operated in the past, this time was evident that they did not pay attention to detail. We had no towels on board, no connection for the water hose, the dingy was in a very bad shape and almost unusable without swimming in an ankle deep water, the grill was not working properly, the ladder was damaged and you had to tie it with a rope every time etc etc.
Very good services and the sailing boat was in very good condition.
One point to improve, we had a problem with the toilet which was related to the toilet paper that we bought at the supermarket. Maybe you should sell them at your marina, thanks.
Great service and no problems during our proces
We are satisfied with the contact with you.
The boat was in good shape and well equipped, except for missing outdoorcushions to sit on. We had also needed an extra sunshade, but maybe there was a misunderstanding. We thought there was one on the boat which apperently it wasn’t. The cleaning of the boat was very good.
One thing we appreciated a lot was the book we found on the boat, telling us about the harbours, marinas and the area we sailed in.
We wish you could handle the toiletwaist in an other way. Some system in the marinas to handle the waists would be better for the environment.
We wish more and better facilities in your marina in Biograd na Moru.
The rutines how to handle the fuel before the check out was good.
The servicestaff in your marina was very friendly, helpful and gave us good information. We also appreciated the possibility to do an early checkin on Saturday.
We felt that you were interested in helping us to have a safe and nice vaccation and we sure did.
Best recards
Skipper Rolf Beckius and his crew.
In Lefkada there is just too much demand for sailing yachts in high season, so My impression is that yacht providers in Lefkada due to extremly high demand do not need to try as hard as elsewhere (as in Corfu marina for example). Some details about yacht maintainance could be better. On the other hand we got a great new yacht with excelent standing hight (wider selection of yachts as elsewhere). A tip: Kavas people are much nicer than Istion people.
About Lefkada marina: toilets/showers have never been totaly clean (too many guests, too little claners), but it is a little better this year than last year.
Very pleased with the service provided by SailingEurope. Staff was very patient and helpful with my requests. Boat was great. Everything as promised. Had a great trip!
Regarding communication with SailingEurope, everything went well.
The boat was in excellent condition considering its age. The ship had everything that was advertised on the web site, except one thing - year.

When I was looking for a boat, I wanted a new boat, or at least a few years old one.
The boat that I was renting was from 2008, but your web stated it is 2018. That is ten years difference.

That being said - I will repeat myself - the boat was good considering year of production. Also, the owner was a nice guy that helped us a lot with free parking in the marina and one night free in the city's marina for the boat.

So at the end stays that feeling that I didn't get what I was expecting - 2018 vs. 2008.

Goran
Order procedure, check-in and check-out good and fast.
Boat has few small non working things but compare for money it was ok.
Strange thing, charter operator have card reader but it was impossible to pay by credit card for extras like outboard, final cleaning etc.
Boat was nice, however wits some small defects here and there, they where not pointed out to me when accepting boat, but was mentioned when getting boat back. However no fuss from SailingEurope side, so no problem. All n all trip was great, we could have wished for better weather but that is not up to SailingEurope.
Sailing Europe is a company with a number of diverse and good boats. Even the older ones seemed pretty OK to me. Employees are helpful and straightforward. The Harbour master is professional. Unfortunately the base in Rogac has no real opening hours, bathroom is locked from Sunday night to Friday evening. So it is important to say: it is not a Marina. It's a pity because the location is beautiful and quiet.
Everything was very well a organized!
sailingeurope was great. booking process is flawless however you should consider working with charter companies wirh good customer service only.

i had a very bad experience with AYC
We had very nice yacht in a very state.
We also had skipper with us. He was quite good in sailing. As he was young he alway wanted to proof that he is the best and he did everything alone! (I'm also a skipper.) He made quite a lot of mistakes. Once we have bee in very bad situation when Bora came with 55-60 kn and we had our sails open and the bimini still on. We have really bee lucky that we had no MOB. (We havn't been told to wear lifewests...).
He has to learn a lot
We spent one week sailing from and to Sukosan and have been very satisfied with the service we received during booking, checking in and out. We found the process very straight forward and professional. Minor issues during check in were immediately dealt with.
The only thing which we would like to deduct one rating point for us the condition of the dingy (loosing some air) and binoculars (not aligned), which we only found out after leaving.
Despite these things we found the boat in good overall condition.
Everything as expected. Check-in administration took al little bit to long
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. is rated 4.72 based on 380 reviews