Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
Worked perfectly for what I needed!
The support team saw different sizes in my order and contacted me highlighting the discrepency prior to order fullfillment. It was very fast response time, and very attentiveness! I confirmed my order sizes, but they understood how easy it would have been for someone to order two different sizes on accident. Excellent customer service!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
Easy to order and always ships fast.
easy to work with your system thank you
The items were exactly what I ordered. The quality of each part was excellent and they arrived before the expected due date.
Great product, fast shipping, priced right, excellent communication. Will definitely be back
Delivered early, great product, great service!
great quality product!
had a hard time finding the nozzle for this hose. And your website doesn't have any
Materials needed in stock, shipped and received as per orders.
Excellent selection and very competitive pricing. Products are top notch, will definitely keep shopping here.
Order sent out in only 2 days was shocked to receive so quickly with news stating slow delivery times for everyone, Quality is top notch Thank you for great products Steam engine getting up and running for off grid power experiment
Easy to order and quick shipping. Talked to customer service about a few orders and they were very helpful.
Easy to order online
Very efficient experience shopping with Sanitary Fittings . Will definitely be back for more parts in the future.
Great products, on time shipping!!!
I made an mistake on the size of firings on an order. I called and the person on corrected the mistake on the order immediately. Great service.
Sanitary Fittings are an unusually good supplier. Most suppliers do everything in their power to avoid making new sales. SF took my first order, no questions or hoops to jump through. In addition SF are excellent communicators and actually respond to emails. Astonishing, when most suppliers see emails as burdens to avoid. The result of all this, is that SF got my money and I am very happy with them.
Fast and easy to do business with.
Fast Shipping!