sariKNOTsari Reviews

Based on 629 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read sariKNOTsari Reviews

Tell us how sariKNOTsari made you happy
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 29th May 2024
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 19th March 2024
Susan
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 8th March 2024
Kristine
Can’t wait for summer to wear my new silk top and the parachute dress.The kimono silk top fits with so many different outfits and feels sooo nice.Great customer service!
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 29th February 2024
I absolutely LOVE my PJs!! They are perfect! I highly recommend them to anyone!
I love the two pieces I ordered and no I think I want a few more. The silk is just lovely and the pieces are easily customized.
The silks are absolutely exquisite at sariKNOTsari - they are truly one of kind and beautiful quality. Each silk has been individually curated such that you will feel like a million dollars wearing their pieces. The owner, Priya, and her staff are warm, intelligent and engaging. They bring the play back to shopping. I love the entire concept of sustainable fashion mixed with a healthy dose of body positivity and feminism. Shopping at sariKNOTsari is a guilty addiction!
I just received my long kimono duster! It is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy I bought it! I have many pieces from Sariknotsari and they are all beautiful and unique. I highly recommend this store.
Love everything about this company, customer service to delivery. The selection is top notch! Just ordered another piece. Currently wearing the Tie dyed dusters. Love the substainable concept, recycled fabric what not to love.
Came in to pick up the Bamboo items that were ordered for me and am very happy with the colours. Of course, couldn't leave without looking at some of the beautiful silks and with my addiction to these lovely one of a kind items. I walked out with several more pieces. Thanks to the staff for being so helpful in offering their ideas of which were my best choices. Always a pleasure to do business with you.
It's always a pleasure shopping at Sari Knot Sari. The staff are knowledgable, welcoming and helpful. There is a great variety in both their signature reclaimed Sari line as well as thoughtfully chosen clothing lines - the styles are comfortable, fun, whimsical and natural. Great giftware lines as well. A must stop shop.
So many choices, wish I could afford more but I started with one I had my eye on for a while and I it's now mine LOL, shopping at SariKNOTsari was a great experience the staff was not overwhelming they let us do the choosing instead of chasing us around and the store is so full of colour that on a dark winter day it's like going on vacation to a sunny side of the world.
Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I thought I was getting plus great quality. So clearly designed. Definitely will be shopping here more!
I would love to leave a review but I STILL have not received my items
I am not allowed to visit this website anymore - at least for awhile!! I love the silks, the bamboos as well as the linens! Someday I’d love to visit the store in person. As I live in Alberta this is not likely to happen!
Beautiful fabrics, great and helpful staff. Shopping here is a fun experience.
A visit to sariKNOTsari is always a wonderful experience with their very helpful, knowledgeable and informative staff ready to assist with any question. I always appreciate their honesty when choosing a particular piece of their fabulous clothing.
This store is my new love! The clothes are amazing! They are so beautiful and one of a kind masterpieces. You can never stop at just one! They are size inclusive too so you don’t have to worry about going up or down 5 pounds. I also love the Friday night LIVE shows which showcases some of the styles and new and old pieces. It really helps to see them in person but since I don’t live near Hamilton , this is the next best thing. They are so versatile too as you can wear them with leggings and boots in the winter or with sandals in the summer. I think I am addicted! ❤️
My first order was a Waterfall Tunic, and a Versatile Vest. I'm very happy with both pieces and look forward to wearing them. The silk was perfectly folded for shipping and my package arrived three days earlier than expected. I have since ordered another Waterfall Tunic and a Cardigan. I anticipate that I will enjoy these items as well.
I purchased a midi length kaftan to use as a beach coverup however since I tried it on I will use it as an everyday tunic. I am 5' 6" and weigh about 150 lbs. and it fits perfectly. the length is very flattering, just below the knees. I am very happy!
I can't wait to wear the items I bought. They are even better than I had hoped.
I absolutely love the array of styles Sari Knot Sari offers. The colourful clothing fits many sizes and they look amazing. I really appreciate the time the staff took to recommend and help me with the options that suited me best. They were very honest. The silks are truly a work of art. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful!
I have had exceptional experieces with Sariknotsari. I shop almost exclusively with them. Their care and attention to me as a customer is unsurpassed. I have never been to their actual strore as yet, but even as an online cusomer I am provided with their 1st class service. All their products are ethically sourced and the silks, with the exclusive designs are versatile and absolutely stunning. Wearable, packable art for any occasion. Why woyld anyone shop anywhere else?
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 13th February 2024 sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 13th February 2024
sariKNOTsari is rated 4.9 based on 629 reviews