sariKNOTsari Reviews

of reviewers recommend sariKNOTsari
Read sariKNOTsari Reviews

Tell us how sariKNOTsari made you happy
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Leah Fayerman
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Yolanda Upson
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Lara Martini*
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Rebecca Kipfer
SariknotSari is a lovely store with beautiful products. The staff are exceptionally friendly, very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. It is a pleasure to shop there and at the same time make a difference in the world.
The staff is super friendly and always eager to help and the clothing is unique, up-cycled vintage and absolutely gorgeous. Great accessories, soaps and candles too. I have 3 pieces from sariKNOTsari...so far. Can't wait for my next shopping trip!
I have shopped online with sariKNOTsari twice and have been pleased both times - the items were lovely and as promised and the customer service was fantastic - very attentive and quick to respond. Will shop here again and I highly recommend.
A very charming shop with beautiful, one-of-a-kind, unique clothing items. Easy to access website and very quick responses online. Friendly and helpful in-person experience in the shop. Also a great way to purchase ethically.
Love my two new tunics from the Wabi-Sabi line; such beautiful vibrant colours. I would never had seen these "flaws". All the thank you gifts have been, wow, "almost" too much. ;-) I look forward to getting more and coming in to the shop one day to see it all and say hello.
Feels wonderful to shop here! Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful fabrics and unique designs! I also like the fact that the owner is concerned about fair wages for the producers of their products and is environmentally conscious.
Absolutely one of my new favorite stores. Firstly all the staff is very friendly, great customer service, they make you feel like a model. And let’s not mention the amazing clothes and Accessories….absolutely beautiful…I wanted to buy everything….you must go visit Sari Knot Sari….Cheers Jolene
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 17th November 2021 sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 17th November 2021 sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 17th November 2021
It is such a beautiful piece that it deserved to come in a box, folded beautifully not bundled up like laundry. It’s hard to appreciate the product when it is delivered with such little care. $235.00 plus tax deserves better treatment
I have ordered several items for myself and as gifts for others. All items have all been beautiful and have arrived quickly.
The clothes make me feel so glamorous and yet they’re so comfortable! Love that I always have a one of a kind outfit and I’m being socially responsible at the same time! Stop reading and find the one that’s calling to you! 💕
Sari Knot Sari collection is beautiful and an example of perfect craftsmanship. I love the ideas and prints. I will definitely visit them again and meet the well-mannered staff in the store. Thank you for the exceptional customer service. May your business flourish.
Absolutely gorgeously curated shop and the loveliest staff ever! What a pleasure to shop there - will definitely be back with the gift-giving season round the corner!
Excellent service and friendly staff. Thanks
Great experience shipping online with this business. The tunic and scarf are beautiful. Very quick delivery. I will definitely shop there again.
I have purchased 3 pieces from you and love all of them. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful business! The owner and staff are helpful and kind, and go out of their way to help with online purchases; make sure you follow them on Instagram to see live try-ons. I've never been into the physical shop, but plan to, when I'm in the area; all of my pieces have been gorgeously made by expert craftspeople, and selected by the owner. I love the fact that these beautiful silks are being up-cycled into stunning and well made garments. Really special, all 'round!
This is the third piece I’ve ordered from Sari Knot Sari and each one of them has been just amazing. Priya is so helpful and shipping is so quick. I love my pieces and will be back for more
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 27th October 2021
I just had a wonderful experience shopping at Sari Knot Sari. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly, the atmosphere in the store was inviting, and the cloths are beautiful. My mom loved the scarves I gave her and I got lots of complements on my new front tie shirt. Thanks for the great experience! After many months of shopping online it was so exciting to see the store in person!
A textile treat! Such lovely patterns, materials and helpful staff as I shop online. 5 stars.
So glad I was bold enough to follow the urge to enter sariKNOTsari! The staff were fantastic, both of them encouraging me to try items on (in spite of being in the midst of preparations for the Art Crawl), explaining the shop's ethics, all the details of the garments, and the various ways they could be worn. I left with a becoming, unique and sustainably-sourced kimono, the first silk item in my wardrobe. Shefali (who completed the sale) recognised me hours later during the Crawl and addressed me by name. The staff and owner were all incredibly helpful and welcoming. I'll be making a point of returning for gifts and treats!
sariKNOTsari is rated 4.96 based on 209 reviews