sariKNOTsari Reviews

of reviewers recommend sariKNOTsari
Read sariKNOTsari Reviews

Tell us how sariKNOTsari made you happy
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Deshanta Naidoo
Riemke Bles
Paula Ball
Paula Ball
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Jeannie Law
I absolutely love the two new pieces I bought ! The material is good quality, as I expected, and I really appreciate that all clothing is ethically made. No regrets here.
I received a scarf mask for Christmas and I loved it. I purchased some online for gifts and they all arrived quickly and were beautiful. Everyone was delighted with their lovely gift to stay healthy yet stylish.
Always a pleasure shopping on line or in store. Wonderful staff and top quality items.
Support local. It’s better for everyone!
Efficient and friendly service. Order was beautifully wrapped up and ready to go. Thanks sariKNOTsari!
So great! ❤️
Excellent service and love the silk masks, kimono vest feel so good!!
Beautiful colours, full of life and lots of love!
As always, very helpful and friendly service.
It's like a candy store for someone who loves fabric! The silk pieces range from sheer and short to full diaphanous delight. It's not a store you can run in and out. A beautiful find for a present but for me later. Paula
Good service, article looks great. Giving it as a guft
The lovely garments were delivered very quickly and carefully packaged in tissue.
Easy to use website. Clear pictures of the products. Thank you
Staff are lovely and lots of great things in the store
My order was ready so quickl. The soaps are all so beautifully packaged and smell wonderful.
Happy with everything. Great quality.
I bought a wabi-sabi upcycled silk vest. I just LOVE it. Great styling and beautiful fabric. Thank you.
All the ladies are super helpful and go out of their way to help find the right piece. I would highly recommend setting up a shop session with them so you can order pieces from the comfort of your home!!
Great little store in downtown Hamilton. The staff are always friendly and helpful. My only issue is there are too many beautiful pieces in the store and I can never decide or stick to my budget!
Love this shop and the staff!
I love the styles and the quality of fabrics. I am excited to see some more jewelry.
sariKNOTsari is rated 4.95 based on 60 reviews