sariKNOTsari Reviews

of reviewers recommend sariKNOTsari
Read sariKNOTsari Reviews

Tell us how sariKNOTsari made you happy
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Deshanta Naidoo
Riemke Bles
Paula Ball
Paula Ball
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Jeannie Law
This is one of my favorite shops. Excellent products, service and intention.
I have one of each style from the repurposed silk collections. The shoulder dress over jeans and leggings brightens my day and the long kimono sleeve duster is a favourite to layer or as a wrap. Thank you again ladies. Shopping on-line with curb-side pick up was easy.
A unique product. Great quality and the service is exceptional. Thank you.
Love everything about the store, the products, and the people!
Excellent customer service.
I've been shopping at Sari Know Sari for several years. Whether online or in-person (and I can't wait for that to be an option again!) the service has been great.

I've bought clothes and jewellery and have been more than satisfied with all my purchases.
Sariknotsari provides a pleasant experience for shopping online. Will do it again!
Every order I receive from sariKNOTsari is such a beautiful surprise! I'm so grateful for the video shopping, and they model the clothes so you know how it will look. It's always such a pleasure, and everything you buy is helping the makers, helping the environment, and helping small business around the world. Win win! Thank you sariknotsari! ❤️🙏
I love shopping with Sari Knot Sari. Such beautiful and rich fabrics. Can’t praise them enough! Great customer service and I can’t wait to be able to get into their actual store to see all of the wonderful things.
Extremely helpful and lovely to deal with !!! Their clothes are beautiful!
I love the products and feel good supporting their commitment to sustainability and creating jobs for women in poorer countries. Priya and her staff are lovely, delightful women. The silk pieces are fantastic for travel (whenever that resumes) as they take up no space in the suitcase and add style and elegance to my wardrobe.
I loved all the textures, colours and shapes of the clothing offered on your website. I love real shopping , so what I would improve is beyond our control at this time.
Always an amazing shopping experience. Best customer care and gorgeous products. Good for the soul!
Easy to navigate, always great quality and curbside service was friendly and efficient!
So pleased with my latest purchase...a lovely capelet poncho in a beautiful shade of pink
Always a delight to receive a piece from Sariknotsari - good for me, good for the planet!
I absolutely love the two new pieces I bought ! The material is good quality, as I expected, and I really appreciate that all clothing is ethically made. No regrets here.
I received a scarf mask for Christmas and I loved it. I purchased some online for gifts and they all arrived quickly and were beautiful. Everyone was delighted with their lovely gift to stay healthy yet stylish.
Always a pleasure shopping on line or in store. Wonderful staff and top quality items.
Support local. It’s better for everyone!
Efficient and friendly service. Order was beautifully wrapped up and ready to go. Thanks sariKNOTsari!
So great! ❤️