sariKNOTsari Reviews

of reviewers recommend sariKNOTsari
Read sariKNOTsari Reviews

Tell us how sariKNOTsari made you happy
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Valya Roberts
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 23rd February 2022
Margo Croteau
Both my husband and I loved your friendly saleswomen and their knowledge of the products. Your loose- fitting, colourful clothing is my style, which I have embraced for many years.
This is a wonderful store with lovely staff. Wearing their silks (all shapes and sizes) feels like wearing a piece of art. Great for travel as well.
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 18th May 2022
I loved my two purchases , they are beautifully made will be looking for more pieces thankyou for all your advice 🥰
LOVE This clothing! I purchased the pants that tie at the side or turn into a skirt and a beautiful sari top to go with them and have a ton of compliments! This outfit feels so good when I wear it and I look much thinner then I actually am!! Thank you Sari knot Sari!! I'll be back for more!!
Thank you Priya & Shefali for your help with purchasing the silk maxi dress. It’s stunning and perfect. SariKNOTSari is Priya’s business and a wonderful place to shop for sustainable environmentally friendly clothes made of recycled silk sari fabric . Every piece is stunningly unique, comfortable, breathable and stylish. The clothes fit many body types and are inclusive. The help Priya and her staff offer is exceptional . This is a business where every staff member put 100% into their work to create a unique experience and can help customers in person or virtually. The videos are also incredibly helpful to shop remotely and inspire your shopping. The linen , cotton and silk pieces are stunning and I am 100% happy with all purchases . I also love the concept of Sustainability and environmental consciousness associated with Priya’s store. It feels good to make purchases that don’t damage the environment. I also love her wabi Sabi collection! In spring and summer the tunic tops are perfect too!
You promised that I would not receive emails from you... and now this is number 5 already. And you are not allowing me to opt out!
Shefali was a great help with sending me photos and reassuring me about my choices. Have not yet received my order! I’ll be sure to come back:)
I have been admiring SariKnotSari on Instagram for a few years, so I thought of them when I needed something for a wedding this summer. I live several hours away so I couldn’t shop in person. I messaged the shop and Priya was quick to reply and to offer some possibilities. I “shopped” on Instagram video with Shefali, and made my choice which was delivered in a couple of days by mail. I couldn’t be happier or more grateful for the wonderful service and my beautiful silk kimono sleeve duster.
Wonderful customer service and I love my new outfits!!
you folks are the best. best product, best selection, best packaging in the mail, best service, best perks for repeat customers. Fabulous!
The clothing is well made and the fabrics are wonderful. Staff are lovely.
Great customer service! Would love to visit the store in person one day soon.
This is exactly the kind of place I love to shop for clothes. Funky and sustainable styles, super positive and helpful staff. You come in to the store like any other and leave feeling like you have met new friends who have helped you not only find beautiful clothes but boosted your self esteem.
Incredible place, products and staff! I always feel so welcome and cared for here🌼 I live in their recycled silk boxy tops and will bring coming back for more!
I absolutely love this company! I have decided to only purchase from ethical companies and I love that companies like this exist and are making this possible. I love the care and fairness they put into their production, people and mission. Not only that, the products themselves are environmentally safe and are of very good quality and style. This short kimono has beautiful colors and the silk is very comfortable. I am very happy with this purchase.
I have not shopped yet but the customer service I have received has been top notch through Instagram!
Arrived fast. Extraordinarily beautiful scarves. Loved the little flower stamp
A great experience! Thank you for such fantastic customer service
I love the two pieces that I purchased for my granddaughter's wedding. They were exquisite and fulfilled my expectations. My package arrived in a timely manner and customer service was superb! I will definitely order again soon.
This is a lovely Canadian company. The item that I purchased is quite beautiful and was beautifully presented as well! I will order again for sure.
sariKNOTsari is rated 4.94 based on 276 reviews