sariKNOTsari Reviews

of reviewers recommend sariKNOTsari
Read sariKNOTsari Reviews

Tell us how sariKNOTsari made you happy
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 4th September 2022
Heather Elson
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 14th August 2022
Margo Croteau
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Valya Roberts
Kelly Garland
It is always a pleasure to browse, shop and interact with the staff of Sari Knot Sari. The staff is always welcoming, helpful and knowledgable. And the shop is filled to the brim with beautiful clothing and accessories. A true favorite!
I recently lost a beautiful Liberty scarf I'd had for more than 20 years. It was very worn and had numerous repairs, but I loved it and it represented many memories. It also went with literally every coat I own. I wanted something special to replace it, and I stumbled on this website. I was hesitant to buy something like this without seeing it, but I took a chance and am so glad I did. The scarf looked just as it did on the screen. It's beautiful and I love the story of this company, both the personal and material aspects. Thank you!
Shopping here is always a pleasure. I like be how they blend beliefs of acceptance and sustainability into the fabric of their work. And speaking of fabrics….they are sensual and gorgeous and one of a kind.
I highly recommend this store! They sell beautiful clothes and are very helpful and nice to do business with. I love that they offer discounted items and have a new deal every day.
I love the store and the vibe. I bought a few dusters for myself and my daughter liked them so much I bought her a few.
My kimono robe is gorgeous! So silky, soft, floaty and one of a kind! The delivery was prompt as well as packaged with thought and care. This is a garment I will truly cherish as I bask in the compliments. Thank you artisans and sustainable producers!
This is my favorite store. Beautiful clothes, jewelry and other stuff. Very nice owner and people working there. Each time I wear something from this place I get compliments ☺️. Also very important is the idea of recycling saris and supporting sanctuary for elephants.
Fantastic shirts! I now have one of every colour except black. They are comfortable and wonderful to wear, easy to wash and flattering! I have recommended this company to many.
Ordered the Plum coloured Asymmetrical cotton top online. Great service and speedy delivery. Love this top!!
I have bought many unique and beautiful pieces from this treasure of a store, but this gorgeous embroidered silk boxy babydoll dress is the most amazing piece I have ever seen. Even after a personalized fashion show to see it “live”, it absolutely took my breath away in person. Simply stunning. ♥️♥️♥️
I love SariKnot….look at the website daily to see what is new . Instagram fashion shows are great. All emails have been answered promptly and always meet my expectations. Just received another piece today, again teaching my expectations
It's been YEARS since I looked forward to getting dressed for work!
Such a wonderful business and a fantastic idea for recyling. The staff were so friendly and it felt like a very inclusive space! I would highly recommend this to be a place to spot into.
Excellent store and service. Beautiful set up lots of items to choose.
Was there for the first time the Saturday of Supercrawl. I came home with three purchases and went back three days later for another. I love the staff, I absolutely love the clothing and the rewards points are a wonderful gift. I have already told all my friends about it and a few have been in already. Thank you for giving me a place to buy the kind of clothes I love.
I absolutely love the clothing and service from this company! Fabulous!!
I received the jumpsuit not too long ago and haven't had a chance to wear it outside yet. That said, I have tried it on probably 5 times by now because it just fits so nicely and the silk is so soft! I'd say I fall on the larger end of the size range with my size usually being 12-14 depending on the store and I still find that the jumpsuit has plenty of room to look flowy and for the belt to create a noticeable waist. At 5'9 I am also on the taller side, but the length looks fantastic and not at all awkward, largely due to the angle at which the legs are cut. The videos were enormously helpful in gauging fit and I genuinely appreciate them! The only thing that was minimally different from what I expected is part of the colour. The jumpsuit is overall a light blue with a floral pattern that looks a little more pink/coral in person and by full daylight than it did on the website (where it looks a little more like a rusty beige). At night the colour is more comparable to the picture on the website though, so I can see how this would have resulted from lighting, camera, and screen settings. I am all around absolutely happy with both the service and the piece I purchased and I love having found another small, sustainable business that I am excited to support. I just ordered 3 tops that I am very much looking forward to! If you're on the fence, I'd say do not hesitate
I enjoy the Videos enormously and certainly watching them has persuaded me to purchase many pieces. Just received my two latest purchases - very very pleased - especially with the Kimono jacket. It will be going on holiday with me this winter for sure. I
Love the philosophy behind the products, the quality seems amazing and the silk is more beautiful in person. Sent a comment/question with my order that was answered within two hours. Notification every step of the way. Had the top in short order, and it is lovely, fits well, and will be perfect for the occassion. The hardest thing was deciding which style, colour and pattern to choose! Would recommend 150% and be a return buyer for sure!
We had the most wonderful time shopping at Sari Not Sari. The staff was just lovely; so personable and helpful. I love what these folks are about! My new one shoulder dress looked amazing on date night, and my new book, “Sari Not Sari” is the perfect summer read!
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 4th September 2022