sariKNOTsari Reviews

Based on 600 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read sariKNOTsari Reviews

Tell us how sariKNOTsari made you happy
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 21st March 2024
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 13th February 2024
Margo
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 2nd February 2024
Sharon
Wow! The top I ordered was more gorgeous in person, plus it came with a gift--a co-ordinating hair scrunchie I'll use as a bracelet. Also loved the elephant necklace, plus not one but two of those little biodegradable bits of paper full of wildflower seeds. The seeds are going into my balcony garden! I can't recommend this store more highly. And it's great to buy from Canadian companies:)
2 hour ladies road trip and Sat Knot Sari was our main destination. What a plethora of selections of styles and colour choices for all. The staff are bubbly and attentive. This is definitely going to be an annual trip. Absolutely a game changer for my lifestyle and travelling adventures.
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 21st March 2024
I received my order today. Delighted with both pieces: the maxi dress, and one shoulder dress. Both are stunningly beautiful, but I was shocked by the one shoulder dress. It is breathtaking. I almost cried. The pictures on the website did not do it justice.
Today I received my 6th SariKnot piece and I think it is my favourite. Black poncho with fuchsia border and dots . Will look forward to Friday’s fashions. Always great service
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 19th March 2024
Versatile, classy and fun! I love my SariKnotSari pieces. Easy for travel, dress-up events, updating an ‘old favourite’ outfit or to wear with jeans or to the beach. I look forward to the sneak peeks of your one-of-a-kind items as they become available!
I love, love, love this store! Priya and her team are excellent! Nothing but the best - that's what they always give! I give SKS 10 stars!
Another fantastic experience with SKS and the team. My pre-ordered linen is such a great option for creating a linen outfit in a colour I love. And then this drop a vest showed up to match a boxy baby doll I already proudly own. I look and feel curated, sophisticated and comfortable!
I Love this business ! Staff are wonderful and the clothing is gorgeous ! Linda Mills Brantford ON
I remember my surprise when opening my small mailbox and seeing a small envelope from Sari Knot Sari. I could not imagine that the hi-lo top that I had ordered could possible be inside this little envelope - but it was! Not only was it neatly fold inside, but when I took it out of the envelope it was not wrinkled - at all! It is light as a feather and absolutely beautiful. The clothing from SKS are perfect for travel - and perfect for warm climates like the one I live in. I've already place an order for more!
I love the ethos of this brand. The silks are one of a kind art pieces, that allow you to express your mood and style in incredibly versatile ways. The shopping experience is always wonderful, as the staff are genuine and fabulous. I recommend Sariknotsari to everyone I know and even those I don't...everyone should have a piece that makes them feel beautiful.
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 8th March 2024
Another wonder purchase kimono 👘 in blue, it's already in my suitcase for a trip to Vancouver,much needed family time. Love the quality , and the Up-cycled Vintage, one of a kind! Prompt delivery!
Can’t wait for summer to wear my new silk top and the parachute dress.The kimono silk top fits with so many different outfits and feels sooo nice.Great customer service!
sariKNOTsari 5 star review on 29th February 2024
I absolutely LOVE my PJs!! They are perfect! I highly recommend them to anyone!
I love the two pieces I ordered and no I think I want a few more. The silk is just lovely and the pieces are easily customized.
The silks are absolutely exquisite at sariKNOTsari - they are truly one of kind and beautiful quality. Each silk has been individually curated such that you will feel like a million dollars wearing their pieces. The owner, Priya, and her staff are warm, intelligent and engaging. They bring the play back to shopping. I love the entire concept of sustainable fashion mixed with a healthy dose of body positivity and feminism. Shopping at sariKNOTsari is a guilty addiction!
I just received my long kimono duster! It is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy I bought it! I have many pieces from Sariknotsari and they are all beautiful and unique. I highly recommend this store.
Love everything about this company, customer service to delivery. The selection is top notch! Just ordered another piece. Currently wearing the Tie dyed dusters. Love the substainable concept, recycled fabric what not to love.
Came in to pick up the Bamboo items that were ordered for me and am very happy with the colours. Of course, couldn't leave without looking at some of the beautiful silks and with my addiction to these lovely one of a kind items. I walked out with several more pieces. Thanks to the staff for being so helpful in offering their ideas of which were my best choices. Always a pleasure to do business with you.
It's always a pleasure shopping at Sari Knot Sari. The staff are knowledgable, welcoming and helpful. There is a great variety in both their signature reclaimed Sari line as well as thoughtfully chosen clothing lines - the styles are comfortable, fun, whimsical and natural. Great giftware lines as well. A must stop shop.
So many choices, wish I could afford more but I started with one I had my eye on for a while and I it's now mine LOL, shopping at SariKNOTsari was a great experience the staff was not overwhelming they let us do the choosing instead of chasing us around and the store is so full of colour that on a dark winter day it's like going on vacation to a sunny side of the world.
sariKNOTsari is rated 4.9 based on 600 reviews