Saverstore.com Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend Saverstore.com

How would you rate Saverstore.com ?

"I like this company as they are so much cheaper than Boots. Always buy my cough mixture in them."
"I may be a senior citizen, but I do have some C&G certs. to prove I can still learn. However, this tablet has be confused. It supposedly had Office 2010 already installed (word/access/power point) Quite looking forward to using all of these -but no-way could I find where and how to access these progs. The product code I was asked couldn't be seen the only one (wrong as it happened) was to join me up with 365 which I did not want. When I looked for Microsoft security code which I received there were such weird messages I wondered if it was a legitimate message. These things should really be made more man in the street accessible we are not all computer whiz kids just laymen. The other things I found were difficult was trying to locate your telephone number to have a proper conversation, and getting the www to connect with my computer. I am still unable to use my new device, chiefly because until someone comes I am not sure of the security as I said particularly after the recent hoo haa."
"This Company delivered a TV to me with a cracked screen and then refused to either replace it or issue a refund."
"I purchased a couple of 32GB memory sticks in June 2015. Received a request for a review of my 'recent purchase' in mid-October, prompting a fear that someone else had been using my account. Checked my account online, but no account activity since my last purchase over four months ago. My 'poor' rating reflects this fact. Otherwise I have no complaints."
"Rubbish"
This was for an eBay purchase - SCART cable.
"I will never do business with this company again, after getting my order totally wrong, they then proceeded to be rude to me, I never once heard the magic word "sorry" in all my emails and contacts with them, Buyers Beware !!!"
There was an incorrect product image on the website so you did not receive the product you were expecting. When you contacted us we issued you a Return Number and provided a pre-paid Return Label, which for some reason you decided not to use. We advised that a refund would be issued on the return of the item. A full refund was issued.
"You have not identified to which purchase your rating request refers!"
This was for the purchase of a mobile phone.
"Item took a week to be ready for pick up."
"The item I ordered was advertised as being in stock but when I called them after placing the order to enquire when I could collect they advised the item was 'due in' the following day. This makes me feel they are working on a low stock situation and reliant on next day deliveries from other suppliers."
We don't carry stock of all the products we sell as we sell some 600,000+ lines so there will be occasions where we have to buy in an item from one of our network of suppliers. You will find that a lot of companies work this way nowadays to avoid having to carry large stock volumes. Delivery is usually next day in any case so it does not affect the delivery time frames that we quote.
""fFreebies" arrived in good time - main order still outstanding after placing order on 19th Oct. Chased three times - "order with our supplier". Tracking originally showed " to be updated". Changed a week ago to "estimated shipment 15/10/15" (two days ago) - now gone back to showing "to be updated". If there is no stock just say so, cancel the order and refund."
"Very slow dispatch and didn't leave feedback"
"Can't remember, it was month ago.."
"I have no idea what you are talking about ...."
Hi, This was for a purchase of HyperX Headphones
"Requested a copy receipt for warranty purposes on several occasions and received absolutely no response. Very disappointed. Purchasing was easy and delivery time good."
Hi, I can't find any record of the requests on the system so can only assume these did not come through. I have sent copies of the invoices to your email if you still require them.
"Totally wrong item delivered. Mix up in your listings. Refund received so could have been worse!"
This was caused by an error on our supplier's part as they entered the wrong product on the order when we purchased it for delivery to yourselves.
"A company that sells partly-working products, and isn't willing to deal with any after-sales issues. No feedback from them, no replies to emails about exchanges or refunds. Will not deal with them again. Bunch of cowboys"
"Items were fine but time for dispatch was really terrible, about two weeks or more even though they were said to be in stock with them, not awaiting stock or anything. Won't go back."
"I have ordered from this firm twice - and on both occasions was let down. The site promises customers delivery in 1-3 days and labels items as "in stock". What rubbish! They called to cancel my order as the item was NOT in stock! The second order (1-3 days in stock) - 11 days later I had to chase! Argued for a refund for postage - even that they got wrong and refunded me £3 short! I always seem to speak to the same two guys - is this a 2 man band? Stay clear people!"
"Placed an order for a Microsoft mouse. I was ordering a few things from various websites at the time. 3 days later just get an extremely blunt email saying - your order has been cancelled. Reason: Out of stock. it was that blunt and lacking in information I wondered if it was a phishing email. The email didn't even tell me what I had ordered!, so I had to do an investigation as to what I needed to buy again!! Very poor customer service."
"Bought item from them earlier in the year (USB Stick). Item arrived quickly, but was faulty and broke within a couple of weeks. I sent the item back for refund as agreed but it's been over a month and I've still not received any confirmation/refund from them."
Saverstore.com is rated 1.74 based on 50 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!