Screen Time Labs Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Screen Time Labs

How would you rate Screen Time Labs?

(optional)

"for most androids can control screentime and block apps. But not with oppo and worse with iphone - apps get jumbled up too . The company is aware of it but can't do anything abt it quite disappointing tho ideas for blocking are good. Work on technical issues please anyone knows of any other better app?"
Do Not Download This
Unverified Reviewer
"did not let me use apps and when i tried to delete it it would keep coming back. horrible on iPhone never download on apple"
"I thought this was a great app until I figured out that my child learned how to access you tube when it should be blocked for the night."
Soren Altmann
Unverified Reviewer
"I tested it for a couple of weeks and liked it enough to buy it. Turns out the restrictions in iOS are quite easy to get around and my kid quickly found out how to get around the 3 hour daily limit I have set. You need to be honest about how well protected your software is.. I am not an iOS user myself, but it was not that hard to work out how to remove/disable a profile and then Screentime just stops working as it should.."
"I use the app for my kid and it really makes it so easy, it's taken all the stress out. Top marks!"
"I can see what sites my son has been on and for how long, I can set times when we can start using the phone for the day and stop, there can be a daily limit, but we can change that easily any time if we are out and he needs more time. He can remove the app but I said I'll stop paying for the phone then....He finds it embarrassing, but I let him have extra time when he would need it, so he doesn't need to ask in front of people. Not sure if I can set it up on the desktop in his room, as that's another matter controlling what he sees and the hours he is on that! I thoroughly recommend this app. Kids will dislike it, but they're kids and we didn't like lots of stuff that was best for us growing up!"
"If your children has Android, I strongly recommend this app. But if they have Apple.....it does not have full function like as for android. Still I love screentime. Thank you."
My Name Is Lora Smethkin
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm not 100 percent sure what's good about it I just think it's should be fine."
"There are no argues any more because there is 3rd person between me and my child that is limiting his time on the phone. Very cool app!"
"It was very useful for my kids"
"Money hungry company. Every feature is payed."
"Top Plus de disputes ou discussions sans fin L’app Gere !"
"For the Cost I think Screen time is totally worth it. I love to be able to see if a child is on a tablet, pause time if I need, allow more time, and distinguish between which apps I want blocked or not. Screen time was pretty perfect for what I was looking for when I signed up. When time is up, the kids don't seem to care as much as when I use to make them get off of it. I also like the motivation to do extra chores to gain more time."
Natasha Walker
Unverified Reviewer
"The best app ever for kids and husbands alike! We use it even on our phones in case we loose them or they are stolen. We can lock down our phones with a message to return and phone number to call for reward. As far as kids go it is the best hands down. Our kids would not have phones and tablets if not for Screen Time!"
"Love. Simple interface. Easy to use and I like the override (free play) from my phone during Christmas break."
Luca Giacomini
Unverified Reviewer
"Do you or your son have an apple product? Then forget this app! It will never work"
"200 рублей в месяц? за что , серьезно? пару пенделей решают , пойду поставлю альтернатативу"
"Its bad it ruins your child's future"
"I like all the versatility of screen time. I'm just starting to explore. I need to see how this works out with my son . I don't want to stop his online friendships, but he needs some limits."
"I have premium, but I can't contact you to make questions"
Screen Time Labs is rated 3.67 based on 128 reviews