Screen Time Labs Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Screen Time Labs Reviews

07970 506323

Tell us how Screen Time Labs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Tried this app on my iPhone and daughter's iPhone. App appears to be faulty and cancelled apps on my phone instead. Customer service very poor, remains unresolved and deeply regret installing this app. Do not recommend.
This company has absolutely no customer service if you have any issues you are on your own. They will email you however they just ask for screen shots they never get anything resolved and it was very difficult to cancel this service. I do not recommend this company.
I used to love this app. My daughter tried to remove it (successfuly) but we were warned. Now, she just uninstalled the protected version with just "system/apps/uninstall". For the time being, I have removed setup from the approved apps, but surely this is not solution... Contacted the support started to answer my first message live.. 15 minutes later and an hour later, I never heard back from them. I guess this is the end of my subscription.
Works pretty good for android. I paid for the upgrade, but saw no difference in operation. The free version is the same. I tried using the app with an iPhone 6 and iPhone 8. I had issues and contacted support. They said The app does not currently support iPhone. I asked for a refund for the service and I am still waiting on that from them. So far, after asking for the refund no one has continued to communicate with me. I selected refund within 14 days below, but I am still waiting for it.
Is a good idea, BUT very poorly executed. It took my 11 year old all of 30mins to make this app useless... and he isn't even as tech savvy as his mates. I'm not going to list the deficient areas as even the ones that have not worked it out can also use Google and find this post.
Luckily I found this out during the trial period, but i'd be extremely miffed if I'd paid for the upgrade.
I also found the pricing very misleading. if you pay for the upgrade, it only includes some features, then you have to pay extra again to get the others such as geolocation.. which incidentally is available for free if you use Google maps and pair your child's phone.
I think this app is supposed to give parents piece of mind, but in reality does not and only makes their wallet lighter.
I gave it 1 star.. which is very generous.
If I could give this app a negative star, I would. Worst app ever. I downloaded it on my phone and then on my son's phone. It never asked to pair them together so I never had access to anything, yet it was blocking apps and the internet. Customer support were no help. I couldn't delete the app from my son's phone. I spent hours trying. I even went to T-Mobile. Nothing. This is so frustrating and I do NOT RECCOMMEND it at all.
We paid for a 1year subscription and we deeply regret it. We first installed in our son's mobile the normal app from the store. He easily uninstalled it without saying a word. We continue to receive the reports as if everything was normal. Basically he made a fool of ourselves.
After complaining to customer support we installed the "protected" version available in their website which apparently couldn't be uninstalled. We are now receiving the reports with "0 minutes usage" while just in front of us he is using his mobile.
Can we have our money back?
App is buggy. Customer service is awful. They say they will get back to you in a few hours or a day, but nothing. Then when they do contact you back, there is no understanding of the issues. It almost feels like a bot. I paid for an upgraded package that I never received.
It worked well when I was not the trial period. After I paid for premium package it is not working. Trying to get in touch with the customer service no response. I would not recommend this app.
a noxious piece of software and i can’t delete from iphone
I could not log into my application, it said my email did not exist and the password too. So I uninstalled it and re installed it, and tried to add my son back on. But he already existrd in my previous account. I can not tske off his phone as it said it will lock up. Snd it asked for parental code, but it is not working. I tried to download to his phone again when I opened new account. I just want to uninstall all of it. I sent various emails and got s response. They asked what kind of devise my son had I tild them android. They never got back to me!!! Ehy dont they have a customer service number to call? How do u delete this crap?
Poor software, even poorer customer service.
It is BUGGY and the UX is questionable. Shame, as it could be really good. I can get it to work but I have to check it's doing what I want and adjust almost on a daily basis. It isn't very flexible in regard to a school week where I might relax the rules on a Friday and Saturday but tighten time management the rest of the week. I have mine set to limit school week access, restrict new apps, time manage the weekend and lights out ban to avoid overnight play. There are plenty of glitches and due to them not being solved over the last year, I will look for an alternative when my subscription runs out. FIX the glitches, manage time use over not just one, but multiple devices and you would retain me as a customer for 5 years approx, until kids 'should' be self sufficient. For the money I paid, it's just scraped an 'acceptable' from me.
I unrestrictedly join T.H. below, but calling all the malfunctions glitches is too polite.
None of the many functions promised works, not even the basic screen time. It messes up and blocks a kid´s iphone to the extent of uselessness which is hard to fix for non-experienced users. Nothing to even consider using at all - not even for free.

Absolut unbrauchbar, nicht einmal die elementarste Zeitüberwachung funktioniert. Auf einem zu kontrollierenden iphone führt die App zur vollständigen Blockade des Gerätes u.a. wegen Problemen mit der VPN-Verbindung, für unerfahrene Bediener schwer zu beheben.
Eine nicht nur fehlerhafte, absolut wertlose, sondern auch behindernde Software.
It is ironic that I am a student from TJHSST that had parents that used this app and wrote this review as poor. Notice how I used the word "had". This software has a vast amount of glitches, even on Android, including "freezing up", where the parental controls no longer seem to work until the user opens the app. This allowed me to go into Settings to block this app as a start-up app. Now, all I had to do is restart the phone and this app was no more. But don't fix it, as it is a good laugh of a product.
This app promises a lot, and if they could deliver without all the glitches, they would have get a five star rating from me. The glitches are too many to list, but include freezing up on the parent app, rendering it unusable for periods of time unless you turn your phone off and then back on, and seemingly randomly blocking or unblocking apps and allowing some apps to be used past the specified "bed time block". Also, one of my daughters has an iPhone and it is completely useless on her phone. On an apple device, the Screentime app with cause the whole phone to become unusable and glitchy. I can't believe they can even sell this app for iPhones... it is utter crookery. Do NOT get Screentime if you have or plan to get your child an iPhone. However, you can control another device FROM an iPhone only having to deal with the glitches listed at the beginning of this post. Very frustrating, but still useful for Android devices in a "better than nothing" sort of way.
We're subscribers for the paid plan since december of last year and while the first 3-4 months everything was kinda working fine. From then until now it has been a plethora of problems of which the most prominents:

- Parent app never managing to show with the web history
- Parent app not updating with what actually the kids are using (real time or history)
- Setting for blocked apps changing / not kicking in without user action
- Plans to restrict access being enabled without user action (and the opposite)

All in all, most of the problems seems to be related to syncing between the kids devices and parent's.
At first I thought the teenager was messing around using one of us parent's device and changing his setting but now the changes are clearly not meant to be in his favour so the app even caused discussions and loss of trust between parents and kids.

We have all android devices (nokia and samsungs) and the tablets are 2 kindle fire. It's not like we're having issue for some unknown device having problems.

Just before renewing a month ago I got all the profile of the kids unlinked. Resetting all the links by inserting again the device code, restored them, but it's just another huge red flag of how, technically, this service is not reliable.

If you want to be sure about the time your kids use their phones, take them away and explain them why / show them that there is other stuff to be done in your day, apart from staring at a screen.
Also, buy a basic phone (they still exists, yes) so that, even if they try, they cannot really install anything on it due to hardware limitations.
Awful awful app

Do not get it

They didn’t send my password

My son couldn’t use his iPad AT ALL
I couldn’t erase the app
I sent them 5 emails and they didn’t send the password

I couldn’t use the internet to use the link to erase screen time because screen time blocked it!!!!!!!!!

Awful awful APP

Never never install it
If your children have Apple devices this app will NOT work properly. We've had nothing but issues since the get-go. After attempting to uninstall Screen Time from our iPad we no longer have access to ANY apps. It's beyond frustrating!
Great features like a pause button so that I am able to press pause and whatever he is doing on the tablet immediately comes to an end. It has also cut down on my son's playing time significantly.
Screen Time Labs is rated 3.37 based on 149 reviews