Screen Time Labs Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Screen Time Labs

How would you rate Screen Time Labs?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I use the app for my kid and it really makes it so easy, it's taken all the stress out. Top marks!"
"I can see what sites my son has been on and for how long, I can set times when we can start using the phone for the day and stop, there can be a daily limit, but we can change that easily any time if we are out and he needs more time. He can remove the app but I said I'll stop paying for the phone then....He finds it embarrassing, but I let him have extra time when he would need it, so he doesn't need to ask in front of people. Not sure if I can set it up on the desktop in his room, as that's another matter controlling what he sees and the hours he is on that! I thoroughly recommend this app. Kids will dislike it, but they're kids and we didn't like lots of stuff that was best for us growing up!"
"If your children has Android, I strongly recommend this app. But if they have Apple.....it does not have full function like as for android. Still I love screentime. Thank you."
My Name Is Lora Smethkin
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm not 100 percent sure what's good about it I just think it's should be fine."
"There are no argues any more because there is 3rd person between me and my child that is limiting his time on the phone. Very cool app!"
"It was very useful for my kids"
"Money hungry company. Every feature is payed."
"Top Plus de disputes ou discussions sans fin L’app Gere !"
"For the Cost I think Screen time is totally worth it. I love to be able to see if a child is on a tablet, pause time if I need, allow more time, and distinguish between which apps I want blocked or not. Screen time was pretty perfect for what I was looking for when I signed up. When time is up, the kids don't seem to care as much as when I use to make them get off of it. I also like the motivation to do extra chores to gain more time."
Natasha Walker
Unverified Reviewer
"The best app ever for kids and husbands alike! We use it even on our phones in case we loose them or they are stolen. We can lock down our phones with a message to return and phone number to call for reward. As far as kids go it is the best hands down. Our kids would not have phones and tablets if not for Screen Time!"
"Love. Simple interface. Easy to use and I like the override (free play) from my phone during Christmas break."
Luca Giacomini
Unverified Reviewer
"Do you or your son have an apple product? Then forget this app! It will never work"
"200 рублей в месяц? за что , серьезно? пару пенделей решают , пойду поставлю альтернатативу"
"Its bad it ruins your child's future"
"I like all the versatility of screen time. I'm just starting to explore. I need to see how this works out with my son . I don't want to stop his online friendships, but he needs some limits."
"I have premium, but I can't contact you to make questions"
"Control of time - without taking all privacy. Its good."
"Screen time is terrible! Deletes all your apps and sometimes never gives them back! It controls your phone"
"The best app i have seen ever"
I Hate This App
Unverified Reviewer
"i downloaded the app and it took all my apps to block mode i tried getting them back but it would say it again again that screen time took my apps horrible !"
Screen Time Labs is rated 3.74 based on 124 reviews