Screen Time Labs Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Screen Time Labs
Live Chat

How would you rate Screen Time Labs ?

"We're subscribers for the paid plan since december of last year and while the first 3-4 months everything was kinda working fine. From then until now it has been a plethora of problems of which the most prominents: - Parent app never managing to show with the web history - Parent app not updating with what actually the kids are using (real time or history) - Setting for blocked apps changing / not kicking in without user action - Plans to restrict access being enabled without user action (and the opposite) All in all, most of the problems seems to be related to syncing between the kids devices and parent's. At first I thought the teenager was messing around using one of us parent's device and changing his setting but now the changes are clearly not meant to be in his favour so the app even caused discussions and loss of trust between parents and kids. We have all android devices (nokia and samsungs) and the tablets are 2 kindle fire. It's not like we're having issue for some unknown device having problems. Just before renewing a month ago I got all the profile of the kids unlinked. Resetting all the links by inserting again the device code, restored them, but it's just another huge red flag of how, technically, this service is not reliable. If you want to be sure about the time your kids use their phones, take them away and explain them why / show them that there is other stuff to be done in your day, apart from staring at a screen. Also, buy a basic phone (they still exists, yes) so that, even if they try, they cannot really install anything on it due to hardware limitations."
"Awful awful app Do not get it They didn’t send my password My son couldn’t use his iPad AT ALL I couldn’t erase the app I sent them 5 emails and they didn’t send the password I couldn’t use the internet to use the link to erase screen time because screen time blocked it!!!!!!!!! Awful awful APP Never never install it"
"If your children have Apple devices this app will NOT work properly. We've had nothing but issues since the get-go. After attempting to uninstall Screen Time from our iPad we no longer have access to ANY apps. It's beyond frustrating!"
"Great features like a pause button so that I am able to press pause and whatever he is doing on the tablet immediately comes to an end. It has also cut down on my son's playing time significantly."
"I just updated my payment method with google playstore. Minutes later, screentime put through a charge for another year of premium service."
"for most androids can control screentime and block apps. But not with oppo and worse with iphone - apps get jumbled up too . The company is aware of it but can't do anything abt it quite disappointing tho ideas for blocking are good. Work on technical issues please anyone knows of any other better app?"
"did not let me use apps and when i tried to delete it it would keep coming back. horrible on iPhone never download on apple"
"I thought this was a great app until I figured out that my child learned how to access you tube when it should be blocked for the night."
"I tested it for a couple of weeks and liked it enough to buy it. Turns out the restrictions in iOS are quite easy to get around and my kid quickly found out how to get around the 3 hour daily limit I have set. You need to be honest about how well protected your software is.. I am not an iOS user myself, but it was not that hard to work out how to remove/disable a profile and then Screentime just stops working as it should.."
"I use the app for my kid and it really makes it so easy, it's taken all the stress out. Top marks!"
"I can see what sites my son has been on and for how long, I can set times when we can start using the phone for the day and stop, there can be a daily limit, but we can change that easily any time if we are out and he needs more time. He can remove the app but I said I'll stop paying for the phone then....He finds it embarrassing, but I let him have extra time when he would need it, so he doesn't need to ask in front of people. Not sure if I can set it up on the desktop in his room, as that's another matter controlling what he sees and the hours he is on that! I thoroughly recommend this app. Kids will dislike it, but they're kids and we didn't like lots of stuff that was best for us growing up!"
"If your children has Android, I strongly recommend this app. But if they have Apple.....it does not have full function like as for android. Still I love screentime. Thank you."
"I'm not 100 percent sure what's good about it I just think it's should be fine."
"There are no argues any more because there is 3rd person between me and my child that is limiting his time on the phone. Very cool app!"
"It was very useful for my kids"
"Money hungry company. Every feature is payed."
"Top Plus de disputes ou discussions sans fin L’app Gere !"
"For the Cost I think Screen time is totally worth it. I love to be able to see if a child is on a tablet, pause time if I need, allow more time, and distinguish between which apps I want blocked or not. Screen time was pretty perfect for what I was looking for when I signed up. When time is up, the kids don't seem to care as much as when I use to make them get off of it. I also like the motivation to do extra chores to gain more time."
"The best app ever for kids and husbands alike! We use it even on our phones in case we loose them or they are stolen. We can lock down our phones with a message to return and phone number to call for reward. As far as kids go it is the best hands down. Our kids would not have phones and tablets if not for Screen Time!"
"Love. Simple interface. Easy to use and I like the override (free play) from my phone during Christmas break."
Screen Time Labs is rated 3.61 based on 133 reviews