Second Bind Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Second Bind

About Second Bind: Second Bind is an online and local solution to buying and selling textbooks in Canada. We plant a tree for every book we buy or sell. #onebookonetree

+1 855-552-2605

info@secondbind.com

4481 Chesswood Drive

Tell us how Second Bind made you happy

"I entered 11 ISBN codes for a total offer of...wait for it... $8.11 (for a 150.00 textbook). Minus the 7.00 service fee would be $1.11. Absolute scam. Would rather donate them to those in need."
"It was great. Funds from the buyback were paid within days of sending out the books. I experienced no problems."
"it was really great"
"Experience was straight forward, all my questions were answered on the website and it was as simple as package the textbooks and ship them off at my local UPS and wait for the payment which arrived one week later, great overall."
"The entire process was easy and relatively fast! Would definitely recommend."
"I was so happy to find Second Bind! All my textbooks I keep in mint condition, but my college bookstore has a buyback program but they were only offering to take back two of my 7+ texts despite having purchased them less than 3 months prior. On top of this, they were only offering about $7 each, despite reselling used textbooks for $80+. Needless to say, I was mad! When I found Second Bind I wasn't sure if it was legit, or worked for Canadians, turned out to be amazing, taking all but one or two of my books, and I made a good chunk back that I was otherwise gonna kiss goodbye. I'm not good when it comes to shopping anything that isn't a letter, but they had sent me a prepaid shipping slip I just had to print and tape to a box, drop it off at a store and wait. Got my money deposited shortly after. So happy with them!"
"Selling my books on second bind was such a quick and effortless process! I love this company!"
"Very satisfied with my experience. I recieved my amount promised within a couple of days."
"Absolutely fantastic!!! So easy- they paid for me to ship my books to them- it got them off my hands and into hands of a student who can’t afford to buy books new which makes me very happy! Thanks second bind : )"
"Excellent customer service."
"Quick payment. Thank you very much!"
"Great"
"Quick, Easy, and was paid within a couple of days."
"It was very easy and fast to sell my old textbooks to Second Bind. I like that you can get an instant quote on your books too, before you sell them. This is a great system that I will use again."
"Was really great."
"They were very helpful for all of my inquiries, a good choice for any Canadian student wishing to get rid of textbooks in a profitable and environmentally friendly way."
"Straightforward and prompt."
"Very quick and efficient, and easy to work with! I will definitely be using Second Bind again!"
"Very good buyback price and the transaction was very fast."
"Second Bind made the process very easy. The packing instructions were simple and the packing labels were provided. All I had to do was walk in and drop off my box at the UPS. If I had more textbooks, I would choose them again."
Second Bind is rated 4.55 based on 142 reviews