Second Bind Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Second Bind

About Second Bind: Second Bind is an online and local solution to buying and selling textbooks in Canada. We plant a tree for every book we buy or sell. #onebookonetree

+1 855-552-2605

info@secondbind.com

4481 Chesswood Drive

How would you rate Second Bind ?

"Very good buyback price and the transaction was very fast."
"Second Bind made the process very easy. The packing instructions were simple and the packing labels were provided. All I had to do was walk in and drop off my box at the UPS. If I had more textbooks, I would choose them again."
"Accepted many textbooks for which I would not otherwise be able to sell. Quick payment through Paypal. Everything works out perfectly. Wish to do business again!"
"Quick, easy service with little requirements from me. Very pleased."
"Great service, very fast ."
"Second bind was very quick and easy. I got my money right away and was happy to get rid of my old books. The only problem I found was that they do not pay enough for the books some of them are purchased for well over $100 and we get back about $14 so it is convenient but you will take a loss!"
Yangkang Z
Verified Buyer
"Pretty good recycle price on used textbooks, fast conformation, free shipping, 100% great website for buy and sell books!"
"I just entered the codes for 6 nursing text books currently used for both the RPN and RN (BScN) programs at Mohawk College and McMaster University and the amount I was to receive...$0.00!"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please send us an email to info@secondbind with a list of ISBN numbers? Sometimes our system does not recognize the book.

Second Bind Support Team
"Paid for shipping, immediate quotes, extremely easy process. Excellent company to use for buybacks and getting rid of old textbooks!"
"The experience was overall very good. The buyback process was very fast."
"Great selling experience!"
"Second Bind made the process of selling my books easy. They gave fair prices and were quick to respond to e-mails. Would recommend to anyone interested in selling textbooks."
"Very easy to use, responsive customer service agents, and the option of interac etransfer for payments sped things up greatly!"
"The buyback process was easy and I was happy with the price Second Bind payed for my book, however I wish they were accepting more titles as they were only interested in one of my 20+ (recentish) textbooks."
"Took books that others wouldn’t"
"Extremely easy. And I mean extremely easy to use. I put in UPC codes, got my quote and completed my order. They gave me prepaid shipping tags so all I had to do was box and drop off at shipper. Soooooo easy. Gladly do business with again in future!"
"The process was super easy to sell back my old textbooks! Second Bind actually took back more than I was expecting. They provided free shipping and it only took a couple of days for them to receive my textbooks and send me the money!"
"The buyback was super quick and easy, Second Bind covers the shipping cost and UPS allows you to track your package the whole way. I received payment immediately upon delivery."
"It was easy to use."
"Second Bind was the perfect solution to get rid of my textbooks. Simple and convenient."
Second Bind is rated 4.52 based on 124 reviews