Secret Benefits Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Secret Benefits

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Secret Benefits?

Tell us how Secret Benefits made you happy

"This site is a scam 100% All fake profiles EVEN THE VERIFIED ONES are fakes. The messages you get are generic. Like HI, How are you. I hope to meet you! Then you get no response when you reply.. ALL FAKE don't waste your money here. !!!"
Are you Secret Benefits? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I joined SB earlier this year and really enjoyed the platform, it wasn’t until a couple of months later that I realized my account had been reduced to limited access (I couldn’t send or receive messages, not viewable in search results). Thoroughly confused by this, I reached out to customer service and they could not provide me with any information as to why they limited my access. So I did not know if it was something that was fixable on my end. After spending a week trying to resolve the issue, with NO effort on the customer support side, I decided to delete my account. Fast forward a couple months later and I tried to create a new account, hoping that I wouldn’t experience any issues. After a day, my account was again dropped to limited access without communication. It wasn’t until I reached out to customer support that I found out. They failed to provide me with any details on how I could resolve this issue. I thoroughly read through all of the terms both times this occurred and could not understand what I had breach as I had followed ALL proper instructions and even had some great experiences from the site. I have been very disappointed in the lack of communication that customer support has provided and feel as if there is no effort being made to help a consumer resolve a serious issue, being that if I can’t send or receive messages, there is really no point of me being on the platform. I have been sugar dating for several years now and have tried various different websites, this is the first I have come across to have any issues of this nature. It is very unfortunate, I hope that they change their policies so they can help provide more insight into situations similar to mine. As a consumer, I appreciate transparency, this is something that I have found extremely lacks with this website. Knowing that I am not the only one who has come across this, I would highly recommend going to a competing site."
"Honestly had my doubts when I joined this site a couple of years ago. It just kind of fell flat for me after a few dates. Got back on because I broke up a month ago with my now ex. Anywho, I gotta give it to SB. A noticeable amount of new faces since I last looked! Some handsome devils I have my eyes on in particular that seem promising... A guy I chatted the other day told me that men have to pay to message which now makes sense why men have rarely initiated conversations with me. I also keep getting these emails from the site that end up in my spam box but I read one that said I should verify my profile. Went ahead and sent that in last week. Their support approved me within a day from submitting. Seems like a lot more guys have noticed me since then. Recently found a super hot guy that's 50 but he looks like he's in his early 40's. He asked me out this weekend for dinner and drinks after a fun chat yesterday. He seems really nice and funny too, so I'm gonna go for it. Happy I checked this site out again. It might actually prove to be worth my time, but only time will tell as it always does..."
"Secretbenefits.com has worked out for me. I don't have a ton of time since I'm trying to finish my degree, but when I am in the mood to go out and have a good time, I have no problem finding a guy. This is not a hookup site, thank goodness, although some guys certainly try. Basically you have to be clear of your expectations and desires, (which most I've met up with have been as well). There are all kinds of guys on here, and most seem to be very open to pleasing their date. I highly recommend giving this site a try if you are considering it."
"I met an amazing woman through secretbenefits.com. We've been together for 3 months now and I couldn't be happier! She's stunning, 12 years younger but very smart and lovable. I've been on countless dating websites and this one has by far been the best one for me. Hopefully I won't need to activate my profile again for a long time, haha. Cheers!"
"Gentlemen, Don't waste your time or money. As some have suggested this is a complete and utter scam. You will receive messages to get you to buy tokens. Minimum is $59.99 which will allow you to talk to ten women only. You get messages then once you open the conversation those women will never respond to you again because I suspect they are actually guys working in a computer bank for Secret Benefits. I identified to costumer service where the same photos were shown for multiple profiles one of which had messaged me supposedly from Southern California and when I went to respond the person was logged on in Canada. Customer Service still hasn't responded to my complaint. Let me repeat fellas. This is a scam. Do not waste your money. Please. I am a current member and fool for wasting mine so trust me I know. ~102Mnight"
"Hasn't been hard to find someone new and exciting to join me any given weekend. Plenty of ladies to choose from and seems like there are always new faces to check out. Only pay to message ladies when you find someone interesting. Otherwise, free to start a profile and search before committing to anything. A big plus for me was not having to jump through a bunch of hoops to get started and my privacy has been respected."
"Pretty good date site from my experience. Everything works as you might expect. Plenty of profiles in my city area. They let me start a profile and search for free. I also got alerted when a lady sent me a message. Only at that point did I purchase some credits to message her as I found her to be very attractive. A few days of messaging back and forth until she agreed to a date. Went well. She agreed to see me again. Maybe it was beginners luck, but has worked for me so far."
"Secret Benefits is a dating site for would-be sugar daddies. It is full of false profiles, each resembling the other in terms of the style of photography and profile text. In fact the profile texts appear to have been written by some kind of bored hack journalist with no imagination for variety. The profiles are so obviously false it's almost ridiculous. On top of this, Secret Benefits works hard to remove any critical reviews from Trustpilot. One can assume they pay Trustpilot to remove these, as I twice wrote a legitimate critique, proving my subscription to Secret Benefits, and both times Trustpilot deleted my reviews. I will say Secret Benefits have a good and responsive customer service, though I would recommend to these nice people that they seek a legitimate employer and leave the den of deception that is Secret Benefits - and by the way, if you read the positive reviews on Trustpilot, you will notice they are written in the same style. What a surprise."
Secret Benefits is rated 3.11 based on 9 reviews