Secret Benefits Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Secret Benefits

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Secret Benefits?

Tell us how Secret Benefits made you happy

"Pretty good date site from my experience. Everything works as you might expect. Plenty of profiles in my city area. They let me start a profile and search for free. I also got alerted when a lady sent me a message. Only at that point did I purchase some credits to message her as I found her to be very attractive. A few days of messaging back and forth until she agreed to a date. Went well. She agreed to see me again. Maybe it was beginners luck, but has worked for me so far."
Are you Secret Benefits? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Secret Benefits is a dating site for would-be sugar daddies. It is full of false profiles, each resembling the other in terms of the style of photography and profile text. In fact the profile texts appear to have been written by some kind of bored hack journalist with no imagination for variety. The profiles are so obviously false it's almost ridiculous. On top of this, Secret Benefits works hard to remove any critical reviews from Trustpilot. One can assume they pay Trustpilot to remove these, as I twice wrote a legitimate critique, proving my subscription to Secret Benefits, and both times Trustpilot deleted my reviews. I will say Secret Benefits have a good and responsive customer service, though I would recommend to these nice people that they seek a legitimate employer and leave the den of deception that is Secret Benefits - and by the way, if you read the positive reviews on Trustpilot, you will notice they are written in the same style. What a surprise."
Secret Benefits is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews