Shavekit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shavekit

Tell us how Shavekit made you happy
Lovely and balanced but unfortunately it did not give me a smooth shave. It felt like the blade was blunt??
Hope all goes well
Neil
Total rip off £19 Cheaper to go Tesco Only lasted 3 shaves and went blunt very disappointed
Nice clean close shave. The only problem I had was that the head kept coming off while rinsing the blade in water rather annoying
The razor is of good quality and the handle comfortable to hold, but I'm afraid I found the blades not as sharp as the brand I'm am using, I had to shave twice to get the clean shave feel I'm used to.
This is written as a direct comparison to my existing razor, from Harry's. In terms of aesthetics and feel the SK is nicer, slightly more ergonomic and better balanced. Both H and SK blades and cartridge felt fine on my skin and were indiscernible from each other during a general shave. I missed the option of a trimmer on the SK which is present on the H. If anything this was the only reason I preferred H over SK. For total openness, during the Covid Pandemic I have grown a full beard so the only shaving I have been doing is a daily neck shave to keep the beard trim and tidy. I also use the trimmer on the H to remove rogue hairs that grow above the natural beard line.
Just had first shave with your razor, nice looking razor but I can’t get excited about it,nothing wrong with it just no different than any other i have tried.
The Kit is Good. However, it can be better. I would have preferred that the lubricating strip on the top remains of a better performance. I tried it for 3 days consecutively and after 1st day it started drastically deteriorating in terms and thus reducing the shaving experience.
I have used electric razors for years but I found the shaveKit gave a much better shave although it took a little longer. I have now completely changed over to wet shaves.
Shavekit is rated 4.47 based on 232 reviews