Shavekit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shavekit

Tell us how Shavekit made you happy
A very good product, this razor gives a close smooth shave.
The blade gives much less irritation than those available in the high street and are much sharper..

Delivery was as advertised and the price is quite good given the quality of the product.

You can always ask for refund if your not happy.
I'm disabled Stephen anderton
Flat 4 Margaret's court stJohns street sthelens WA10 3 NG please send me a shaver
really blew my expectations away. My skin has never felt smoother. The shave cream, post shave balm and shower gel all smelt amazing too. Fantastic overal shave!
Best shave i have had for a long time, would highly recommend The shave kit products. Great value for money and great quality!!
Best shave EVER.
Clean, smooth and very comfortable.
Excellent shave.
Smooth, Clean and very comfortable
I'm impressed, a very good razor, the handle has a good grip and also a nice weight.
The foam is excellent.
Aftershave Balm is also very good.
Overall a very good experience, keep up the good work, you're on the good path. Very WELL DONE
I ordered the shave pack what a fantastic shave prob the best I have used I find it hard to get a good shave as I have sensitive skin but these blades do a fantastic job also I find it hard to find any cosmetics that don’t irritate my skin but shave kits stuff is perfect had no problems here and there delivery is fast and presentation is great this company is far the best I have dealt with believe me A+ for shave kit
Ace customer service( thanks Michele) Starter Kit was good value. Website easy to use
Excellent products both the razor and the balm
Would recommend both.
Good value for money,
Received my free razor, as promised. I used the the razor straight away, it was the best razor I have ever used 10 out 10
I would just like to say the Shavekit was excellent. I gave me a really close & smooth shave & the shave balm was also really cooling. Your customer service was also really great, getting back to me exactly when you said you would. Overall really excellent & i would recommend you to anyone.
Thanks Mr David Robinson.
I would just like to say how brilliant your Shavekit razor was, it gave a really close & smooth shave & I would recommend it to anyone. The after shave balm was also excellent & cool on my face.
I would also like to say how excellent your customer service was, replying straight away to all my emails to keep me informed on everything all the way.
Thank you Mr David Robinson.
I received a razor and post shave balms as part of a promotion; the razor was top class; giving an excellent shave. The balms were cool and soothing.
I received a free razor; and some post shave balm as a promotional offer; all were excellent. The razor was top quality: giving a great shave. The balms were cool and soothing.
Really smooth and glide through my cheeks and chins like an eagle!! Absolutely love it!
I have tried a number of membership razors and found two I liked and thought were very good. One of these was Shave Clyb but I had more of the other so stuck with them. However, cutting (no pun intended) a long story short I decided to try the S/C 6 and absolutely loved its smoothness and accuracy. My C-19 sideburns have been easily trimmed and irritating side of nostril bristles easily shaved plus NO NICKS. Love the saving cream and lotion but not tried deodorant. Definitely the best blade I have ever used.
Great products. Shaving & shower cream on parr with Aqua Di Parma that I have used for many years.
Normally when I wet shave I get a rash on my neck but so far with this razor it hasn't happened, I think due to not needing to go over the same spot multiple times giving less irritation. The build of the razor is good quality & heavy with a good grip and it gives a clean, close shave. Very pleased with this razor.
Just to let you know your razor is fantastic such a smooth shave and not cut my face at all would like the free 4 pack of blades then can you let me know how to order more blades.
Shavekit is rated 4.47 based on 232 reviews