Shavekit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shavekit

Tell us how Shavekit made you happy
Shavekit 5 star review on 17th June 2020
kelvinimoh@yahoo.com
More Photos & Videos
Shavekit 5 star review on 17th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
I ordered the five blade shave pack what a fantastic shave prob the best I have used I find it hard to get a good shave as I have rough skin but these blades do a fantastic job also I find it hard to find any cosmetics that don’t irritate my skin but shave kits stuff is perfect had no problems here and there delivery is fast and presentation is great this company is far the best I have dealt with believe me A+ for shave kit I have stopped and started my subscription tho the last year and there right on the ball very very cheap the shave handles r well made and so r the blades for me I won’t buy any other shavers any were else thank u to all the staff in shave kit
Normally when I wet shave I get a rash on my neck but so far with this razor it hasn't happened, I think due to not needing to go over the same spot multiple times giving less irritation. The build of the razor is good quality & heavy with a good grip and it gives a clean, close shave. Very pleased with this razor.
Received my blade and handle quickly and well packaged. I normally use Harry's and was interested to see how Shavekit compared. First impressions, the handle is nicely weighted and balanced, with excellent ergonomics.
On first shave the head seemed very large and it was a little awkward shaving under the nose area, but the blade glides well and gives a reasonably good shave. I decided to use the blade for a few days, and it seemed to hold up really well over this time. The shave wasn't the closed I've had, but the lubricating strips make it an easy and comfortable shave. Overall positive experience but not sure enough to persuade me to change
I'm not overly happy to be honest, was told I was going to receive this shavekit which I'm still waiting for. I was recommended by my friend about this product so I won't be ordering one now.
Just to let you know your razor is fantastic such a smooth shave and not cut my face at all would like the free 4 pack of blades then can you let me know how to order more blades.
Lovely and balanced but unfortunately it did not give me a smooth shave. It felt like the blade was blunt??
Hope all goes well
Neil
Wow! I usually only buy razors from a well known brand and am definitely brand loyal so I was quite sceptical about trying Shavekit. I am so happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised! The razor feels really high quality and weighty for its size. The shave was both close and comfortable. I am definitely a convert!
I received my razor around a week ago.
The feel of the razor is really good and it feels a nice weight. It looks good as well.
I have now used the razor and it gives a really nice close shave and is very smooth to use. I got the 5 blade razor. I normally get a rash when shaving but I never did with this razor which is a great bonus.
I have also tried the sample of shave cream which I received that was really nice and you didn't need alot to get a good lather.
I also received a sample of the shower gel which is nice you don't need to use a lot. It makes you feel clean.
I'm a big Gillette Fusion fan and even even though its close I would still favour that razor over Shavekit. And having used Shavekit a couple of times I believe that the Gillette Fusion gets the job done quicker - which is essential if you have sensitive skin.
Having said that, the cream is very good too and I would recommend Shavekit to others.
Brilliant shave most razors have pulled etc but this was great would buy again and definitely use again.
Hello Shavekit,

Just to let you know that I used the razor today. I’m shaving less through lockdown so have a weeks worth of growth. I was very impressed with how the razor coped with a week old facial hair and was VERY impressed with the closeness of the shave.
Throughout the shave I was always thinking about the weight of the handle which was a MASSIVE positive...almost giving confidence that I had complete control and didn’t need to press too much to get the best shave.

I will probably leave it a few days before a shave again, but wanted to give the positive feedback as I believe it is important to give credit when credit it due.

Thank you and happy shaving!
Very clean shave but the razor is slightly heavy
The best wet shave I've ever had! The razor was comfortable to hold and manoeuvre, and the blades gave a close shave with no cuts. My face felt soft and moisturised after. Totally recommend this.
Having used shave kit on several occasions, i find it no better than my normal razor, i doubt if i will be ordering new blades. Thank you R Wilkinson
The shaver was excellent. It shaved closer than all other brands I've tried. I was surprised it was as good as it was. There was also no irritation afterwards(using the shaving cream) which was great as I normally get irritation after shaving. Delivery was quick and on time. Would definitely recommend
Great Razor, feels nice in the hand, and a cracking shave. Might looking at getting some more
I appreciated the close shave. I didn’t cut myself. The shaving cream made my skin really smooth. I would like option A for my free gift.
Great razor comfortable handle and close shave.
Much better shave than my previous blade . Not sure on the blade life yet .
I tried the blade, found it slimy and cut myself twice when this has not happened in years, also £10 for 4 blades but watch them they like a hawk, they make it very difficult to cancel and my 4 blades cost £27 as they slipped in a load of stuff that must have been blind checked as I never requested them - the worst sort of cheap marketing - I wont order again and wont even use the blades. I am going to try Harry's now as i have seen good reviews and have a friend that is using them and not getting dumped with "product". Better to buy gilette atl elast you only get the razors blades!
Used this razor yesterday along with the supplier shave cream. I must say I was surprised with the overall quality, much better than I was expecting. The razor itself has good weight and feels premium. I would say ergonomically better than my named brand razor that I normally use. The experience was very good, smooth with no snags or pulls. Would definitely consider using in future.
Shavekit is rated 4.47 based on 206 reviews