Shavekit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shavekit

Tell us how Shavekit made you happy
It was a fairly good shave the products were very good to use with a Fresh clean smell.there was a couple of nicks thou.the moisture bar was a problem as it stuck out to much so under the nose was awkward the blade on the back takes no prisoners and is harsh on the skin but nice afterwards it felt a good shave.
I would like to give feedback, however I still haven’t received my trial kit as yet, Regards Ian
Brilliant love it will definitely be using it from now on very happy thank u
The customer service was 2nd to none ,and the delivery service was also very good would not hesitate in recomending the product to friends and family
Trial kit has not yet arrived however the customer service is second to none they bent over backwards to help really good company
After almost four months without shaving as I participated in an Isolation Beard Challenge to raise money for the NHS's response to Covid-19, I was delighted when the pubs re-opened as this drew the challenge to a close and use my new razor. Whilst I didn't go to the pub on day one, I was keen to use the razor on day one and get rid of the itchy fuzz. I wasn't let down either, a solid nice to handle razor, gave a nice clean shave, and most importantly no cuts. Only have one negative (hence the 4) and that is that the surround around the blade head is larger than I'm used to which meant the tricky bits under my nose were difficult to get to.
Received my blade and handle quickly and well packaged. I normally use Harry's and was interested to see how Shavekit compared. First impressions, the handle is nicely weighted and balanced, with excellent ergonomics.
On first shave the head seemed very large and it was a little awkward shaving under the nose area, but the blade glides well and gives a reasonably good shave. I decided to use the blade for a few days, and it seemed to hold up really well over this time. The shave wasn't the closed I've had, but the lubricating strips make it an easy and comfortable shave. Overall positive experience but not sure enough to persuade me to change
I'm a big Gillette Fusion fan and even even though its close I would still favour that razor over Shavekit. And having used Shavekit a couple of times I believe that the Gillette Fusion gets the job done quicker - which is essential if you have sensitive skin.
Having said that, the cream is very good too and I would recommend Shavekit to others.
Hello Shavekit,

Just to let you know that I used the razor today. I’m shaving less through lockdown so have a weeks worth of growth. I was very impressed with how the razor coped with a week old facial hair and was VERY impressed with the closeness of the shave.
Throughout the shave I was always thinking about the weight of the handle which was a MASSIVE positive...almost giving confidence that I had complete control and didn’t need to press too much to get the best shave.

I will probably leave it a few days before a shave again, but wanted to give the positive feedback as I believe it is important to give credit when credit it due.

Thank you and happy shaving!
Very clean shave but the razor is slightly heavy
Having used shave kit on several occasions, i find it no better than my normal razor, i doubt if i will be ordering new blades. Thank you R Wilkinson
I appreciated the close shave. I didn’t cut myself. The shaving cream made my skin really smooth. I would like option A for my free gift.
Great razor comfortable handle and close shave.
Much better shave than my previous blade . Not sure on the blade life yet .
Used this razor yesterday along with the supplier shave cream. I must say I was surprised with the overall quality, much better than I was expecting. The razor itself has good weight and feels premium. I would say ergonomically better than my named brand razor that I normally use. The experience was very good, smooth with no snags or pulls. Would definitely consider using in future.
Prompt delivery and suitably packaged.
Body wash. This leathers quickly and thickly, and cleans well. It has what I would describe as a classic soap fragrance which is pleasant enough.
Shave cream. This lathers very well and covers the face with the smallest amount. Again smells fresh and pleasant.
Razor. The handle has a very good feel and grip, is weighted nicely and looks smart. The muktiblade head has a very effective lubricant strip. When shaving the head pivots well. I found the shaving action to feel a bit scratchy, but saying that the shave finish is excellent - very close.
Comfortable handle and blade gives a nice close shave. Did not experience any razor burn after. Would definitely consider replacing my current brand.
The blades were excellent however I found the handle was too light for me personally. The grip was really good as was the shave gel.
I think the product is excellent but not really for my personal taste.
used for 4 mornings and still a good shave. No cuts or nicks so very happy with the product which is of a nice weight making it feel robust and easy to use.
Razor delivered with sachet of body wash and shaving cream. The creams weren’t the easiest to get out of the packet but understand they were a trial so not usual packet. The razor wasn’t as visually appealing as some of the other equivalent mail order razors. Initially had a struggle to break through the shaving cream as had beginnings of a full beard, but the shave was close and safe. Happy with results afterwards.
Shavekit is rated 4.47 based on 232 reviews