Shirt Max Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shirt Max

Tell us how Shirt Max made you happy
I ordered from this company they took the money out of my account and then a day later emailed me asking for a copy of my drivers license & credit card front and back ! I’m sorry but you should never ask someone for that information! I told them to put my money back in my account and I’d shop somewhere else. Had to wait 3 days for my money to be returned! Got my shirts from another company they called me to be sure they could deliver at my address and that was all!! Don’t EVER give that kind of information to anyone this company is a joke! Save yourself time do business elsewhere!
i tried to order shirts for my business this was my first order. my order was placed on hold until i provided a copy of my credit card ,both sides and a copy of my id. funny the first time you do business with some one, i would never give someone a copy of my credit card and my id just to make an order. so now im out my money until 3 business days cant order from another company until i get my money back. horrible business practices i gave my time and energy to this company just to be spit on , and asked for information that could be a potential fraud. i highly recommend you find another company to do business with as this one has issues.
I had ordered a few t shirts and each shirt was an irregular sewn shirt. I now know why these shirts are so cheap. The company really needs to inform people that the t shirts they sell are irregulars!
I ordered a large quantity of shirts and was able to get free shipping along with expedited shipping and it's already been over 2 weeks and I have still not received the t-shirts. I have emailed them so many times and all they say is that they are sorry and blame it on UPS. I am very dissatisfied. I will not order from here again.
Fast and quick service!
Ugly shirts that feel stiff and are a wrinkled mess after one wash/dry cycle. No returns after washing ensures that you have been screwed.
The shirts arrived dirty!!!!
I have been ordering from here for about 6 months now, they used to be very quick at shipping I would order and have my order in 2-3 days max..(even during covid). now it takes 2-3 weeks... hence the removal of 1 star. The last 2 orders everything was just slammed into 1 box no matter the color, material etc. The white shirts have been discolored or have various other things on them from packing etc. Things are literally being thrown in the boxes. All that aside, I love the color variety. The shirts are good quality and I will continue to order until I find a quicker alternative
Took almost 3 weeks to get here. They shouldn't advertise what they don't have in stock at the time.
Shirt Max is rated 3.56 based on 39 reviews