Shirt Max Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shirt Max

Tell us how Shirt Max made you happy
I am extremely satisfied with the orders I have placed with this company.
Have been buying even from Shirtmax for over a year.....NEVER had a problem, usually get order within 36 hrs. Unbelievable service and quality.
I ordered from this company they took the money out of my account and then a day later emailed me asking for a copy of my drivers license & credit card front and back ! I’m sorry but you should never ask someone for that information! I told them to put my money back in my account and I’d shop somewhere else. Had to wait 3 days for my money to be returned! Got my shirts from another company they called me to be sure they could deliver at my address and that was all!! Don’t EVER give that kind of information to anyone this company is a joke! Save yourself time do business elsewhere!
i tried to order shirts for my business this was my first order. my order was placed on hold until i provided a copy of my credit card ,both sides and a copy of my id. funny the first time you do business with some one, i would never give someone a copy of my credit card and my id just to make an order. so now im out my money until 3 business days cant order from another company until i get my money back. horrible business practices i gave my time and energy to this company just to be spit on , and asked for information that could be a potential fraud. i highly recommend you find another company to do business with as this one has issues.
Fast and quick service!
great products, lots of options and fast shipping
Shirt Max is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews