Shirt Max Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shirt Max

Tell us how Shirt Max made you happy
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 5 claps for this company! The price was right! Our order was placed on Wednesday and arrived on FRIDAY!! It was all correct and this was the only company from which I could order one color with all of the sizes we needed. Other companies were out of stock if too many sizes and colors. I sincerely appreciate the transaction. The order confirmation email included the entire order to reference back to when it came to check for accuracy. On top of this, I found the website super easy to navigate. Thank you, Shirtmax!!
Great tshirts happy with my orders
Made a purchased and received it as promised. One of the items was damaged. I emailed them and within hours received a response in which a replacement way promised without delay. Thanks
Bought some thick tees back in January. Being middle of winter I didn't open the package until March. Unfortunately, the product quality has horrible compared to what I had ordered from them previously. Given I was outside of their 30-day return window, I was out of luck. I asked for a refund or exchange/credit towards future purchase. Their "Issues Dept." replied no to both requests. Paid these people $100 and all I get back was a nameless email conversation from their "Issues Dept.". Whatever happened to "Customer Service". Never again.
Sooooo happy with my orders. Processing time was great and timely. Colors are beautiful and fit and fabric is comfortable. I'm ordering more in a minute. Thank you so much for your courteous service.
Fast shipping. Good customer service Excellent prices.
I order my husband's shirts, they are delivered in no time and they are always right. The colors are vibrant and they wash well. What else can I say. Great company and great shirts at a great price. Anita Ormond Beach FL
I orderd 4 sweat shirts and got one for 79.00 This is Bad
I ordered 11 Gildan sweatshirts, size 2X. They fit great, and so soft underneath. They arrived when I was told. The price was great. I will order again from Shirt Max.
I ordered a size 2X pink polo shirt. The shirt fit like a size 2! I couldn't even get it over my head. The company issued me a refund for $13.00, even though I paid more than twice that for the shirt. This is lousy quality, and a rip off on returns!
I had high hopes for this company with this being my second order with them even though pricing was a little high on 2x and 3x. I live in Alabama company based in Georgia. Placed order on Tuesday October 19, 2021 estimated arrival was October 21, 2021 Thats the day I needed the items Wednesday received a tracking number that said check back tomorrow for updated tracking. Here its October 28, 2021 and my tracking number is still saying check back tomorrow for update. I ship things everyday this means a label has been created but nothing has shipped. I have asked this company to cancel the order nothing stating i need to wait on UPS Dont play with me Ups is not backed up in the USA I hate scam companies and this has been a nightmare I dont even need the order anymore i just want my 200.00 PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM
They are the best! Super fast delivery and high quality shirts. Happy camper!
Colors are not accurate, the quality of the products is not great. Purchased 100 polo's for our store employees, bought the best quality cotton shirts offered. The color was incorrect and the shirts are cheap quality.
Everything arrived quickly! (Amazing these days with so many carrier delays) Definitely order over $89 for the free shipping. Loving the tie dye tanks and sweatpants. High quality tank dresses and military style hat. Excellent prices
Shirt Max 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Quick shipping and quality tees! I will be buying again and telling my friends...
Ugly shirts that feel stiff and are a wrinkled mess after one wash/dry cycle. No returns after washing ensures that you have been screwed.
I didnโ€™t like their slow service. I do have another company to compare. Shirtmax will refund you but will make sure they retain a portion of your order. My advice donโ€™t buy from them. Go with Jiffyshirts! They refund you 100% and super quick to ship your shirts.
They request to see your drivers license?? To order some tshirts? Never heard of this. I wouldnโ€™t trust them
HIDDEN FEE'S YOU WILL HAVE AT CHECKOUT SHIPPING/HANDLING OUT OF SIGHT (1) T-SHIRT $12.95 DELIVERED,HANDLING $7.95 UGH, BYE FOREVER
Every time I check other companies for better selection and or price, I KEEP COMING BACK TO SHIRT MAX. Shirt Max is my choice for the best selection and best price. Also they offer free shipping after 89.00 dollars worth of product. YA GOTTA LOVE IT..............
Shirt Max is rated 3.67 based on 46 reviews