Shirt Max Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shirt Max

Tell us how Shirt Max made you happy
My last order came in with one item a wrong size. I was told to just keep the wrong one and the correct one was sent promptly. Good business
Top notch service and awesome deals! We ordered some organic apparel but chose the wrong size. The return was easy and free, and our re-order with the right size arrived even faster than the first shipment. We'll keep coming back for sure!
I am so happy I found this site! They have a huge variety of clothing to pick from at great prices! Order was here in just a few days and the overall process was painless. I will definitely order from ShirtMax again!
Very happy! Ordered one day, received my items the next. Will definitely purchase from Shirtmax again.
Their customer service is unbeatable! I've ordered many times from ShirtMax and they are always fast and very helpful! I will continue ordering from them.
Delivery was really quick! The t-shirts are very high quality and I love the assortment of colors available! I will definitely purchase more for my business in the near future.
This is the easiest and fastest way to get t-shirts and other apparel items! The customer service is amazing and helped with my needs ASAP! If you're in need of shirts no matter the size of the order, they are on top of it! And great quality too!
Order was correct and got it fast! Great products! Very satisfied customer! Will order again and have told family about it so they will be ordering soon as well! Thks
Pretty satisfied
I'm quite satisfied
The quality, price, and shipping was great!
I am extremely satisfied with the product but not with the delivery time when I had to pay extra to get it here on time
I am extremely satisfied with the orders I have placed with this company.
Have been buying even from Shirtmax for over a year.....NEVER had a problem, usually get order within 36 hrs. Unbelievable service and quality.
Fast and quick service!
great products, lots of options and fast shipping
Shirt Max is rated 3.87 based on 23 reviews