Mixology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mixology
Read Mixology Reviews
Great speed & service
Easy reliable and quick!
easy and fast, thank you : )
My purchase was great order was easy and shipment arrived quickly. I love my purchase and thanks for the free mask love that also. I'm a happy customer. I will be ordering again from Mixology.
I love Mixology!
The clothes are beautiful and the store personnel are very helpful and knowledgeable. The online experience is efficient and expedient.
Great purchase, amazing merchandise! Love this store.❤
The purchase was perfect.
Delivery was great.
Beautiful and good quality for the price.
Both the jumpsuit and the leather pants were great, however, the tie dye pants were unexpected as I didn't know that they were satin material. Since these items are final sale - I am not able to return this item and will also not be able to wear this item.
I love the clothes but service is very poor and shipment time for ordering online is extremely long ....
I love this store. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I ordered the wrong size and they were so great in letting me exchange for a proper fitting one. Not like most small stores. This is terrific.
It’s my daughter’s favorite store! We get so excited when they have a sale!
I love the mask necklace! It’s super helpful and looks good!
love this store!!
Such cute clothes! They come exactly as they look online.
The staff is amazing! With all that’s going on in this crazy world, you guys made my daughter and I feel like we were family. Stay safe! Great clothes💃🏻🍾🥂
The first picture of a hoodie was a leather jacket, so i ordered it thinking i was getting a leather jacket. i am now stuck with a hoodie with i don’t want. i would not recommend mixology
Very good quality and super cute!!
Mixology is rated 4.53 based on 19 reviews