Mixology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mixology
Read Mixology Reviews
Love my blouse, I got many compliments when I wore it
Order shipped super fast and everything fit perfectly! Will definitely be ordering again.
Package came fast, very straight forward instructions
Loved the white distressed jacket
Great clothes!!!
Mixology does a great job with their shipping and handling. Definitely recommend.
It’s a good place to shut up because they really cute close but the bad thing about it is it very expensive.
stop sending me emails or i will never buy from you again
Great service, loved the quality and will definitely order again ❤️
Super cute clothes and super fast shipping! Love it!
Very helpful sales staff. Great clothes at very good prices.
Loved everything about the website! The cutest clothes and they came pretty fast! My only thing would be pricing, as I have seen some similar items on other websites for cheaper!
Perfect color!! I typically am a size 4 and the small fits great!!
The quality is great but I don’t plan to shop Mixology again because of the return policy. It’s not worth shopping for items that may need to be returned bc of sizing or other reasons and have to pay for return shipping. Items are expensive enough and having to pay for additional shipping is cost prohibitive.
The items I bought were all sale items and I was happy with my purchases. It gave me a way to buy more fantastic clothes for less, so thank you!
Clothes are the cutest!
Best jacket fits tts great service fast shipping. Very happy
Very easy to order and delivered quickly
Easy to order online, and when I had an issue with using a coupon was able to get someone in customer service to help me through it and honor the discount. Love my pants, would definitely recommend ordering from them!
My daughter loves the attention she receives from the sales staff and the comfort and fit of the clothes at the store.
Mixology is rated 4.29 based on 95 reviews