Mixology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mixology
Read Mixology Reviews
Products are great, however, customer service was AWFUL. I placed and order and after 2 weeks, there was no shipping confirmation and I was unable to track the package. I sent customer service numerous emails and left many voice messages. It took a direct message on Instagram to get help! Unfortunately, by the time Mixology finally realized they forgot to send my order, lots of things I ordered had become sold out. This was frustrating because I ordered sets and now I do not have both pieces. I love the clothes I got but I would not order from here again after this experience. I got one “sorry!” email and nothing else. I would have expected more from such a big mess up.
One of the items that I ordered which was marked final sale was actually ripped so i have no way to return it!
Was disappointed to receive the sweater I ordered with stains all over the bottom of it. Hoping customer service is able to resolve.
I received the wrong necklace and am still waiting on the correct one to be delivered.
I love the clothes but service is very poor and shipment time for ordering online is extremely long ....
Mixology is rated 4.30 based on 97 reviews