Mixology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mixology
Read Mixology Reviews
Love my top!
Such a great product, high quality!
I ordered 2 items over 2 weeks ago and I haven’t received them and cannot track order or get a response from Mixology
Love the feel of the joggers fabric. Soft and comforting on these work from home days!
The cyber discount was not applicable to all items which was very disappointing. I could not find any exclusions on the website. I had to email customer service 2 times before I got the answer.
I ordered a small by mistake and sent an email and the next day customer service changed my non returnable order to a medium . Extremely helpful
(ShopMixology.com) - Posted 4 months ago
haven't received my order...tracking site says error and I sent an email asking to change credit card payments without getting any response
Very nice sweatpants! I haven’t tried masks yet. Recommended!
I have been shopping with mixology since I was 15! They have all the trendiest clothing for every season, and all the girls that work there are so helpful and cool!
Jennifer in Westhampton Beach is an amazing salesperson who really helps you pick what is right for you!
The products are very nice. I am pleased with the way the were packed, not tangled.
Love the clothes, great quality and customer service!
SHIPPING is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't write a review because I STILL HAVEN'T received my order a full 2 weeks after the order date! Very very very disappointed.
The face mask chains are perfect gifts for the hard to shop for relative. Classy look and two of four ordered arrived in black gift bag. Mixology has excellent communication with customer, knew when package shipped and tracking number allowed me to follow the order easily. Quality company and product
to return the dress cost almost $20
I just love my mask! They are so soft and comfortable. They fit great! And the gorgeous beaded holder is amazing too! I get more compliments on it. Thank you for making a good quality mask and chain.
Great speed & service
Easy reliable and quick!
easy and fast, thank you : )
My purchase was great order was easy and shipment arrived quickly. I love my purchase and thanks for the free mask love that also. I'm a happy customer. I will be ordering again from Mixology.
Mixology is rated 4.29 based on 95 reviews