Craftables Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Craftables
"I love the products I buy from Craftables. The vinyl is amazing and the HTV is so easy to work with."
"Craftables’ vinyl is durable, bright vivid colors, affordable and ships extremely fast."
"Great place to purchase your vinyl. The prices are very reasonable. Delivery is quick and the ower is very personable. This is the only place I will purchase my vinyl."
"Everything I ordered came quickly. The products I bought seem to be good quality. I will use Craftables again in the future."
"Product was absolutely beautiful."
"I love the consistency of their HTV, foil, and glitter vinyls. My problem is the sizing. A 12x20” sheet used to be available. Now sheets are barely 12x10”. I struggle when making larger size shirt designs. I was told a 5’ would be available after “the first of the year.” I assumed they meant 2019. Maybe it’s 2020?!"
"I ordered from them on the 4th of March and received it on March 8. The quality was good too!"
"Love all vinyl!!! Very happy with my orders."
"I love this place! I wish I could buy rolls of HTV instead of sheets. Also I was disappointed with the white matte adhesive vinyl this go round. The backing was white inside of blue which makes it really hard to weed. Otherwise I recommend them to everyone I know!"
"I love using this company for all my vinyl needs"
"Only place I buy HTV from online!"
"Very well package. I love the instructions very fast delivery. Definitely will purcharsed again. Great prices."
"Very great vinyl everything I expected! Will be ordering a bunch more and reasonable prices!"
"Just what was advertised. Cant wait to get crafting"
"The colors are beautiful and vibrant easy to work with material! Love them!"
"Fantastic selection and great shipping!!! Will certainly use again!!!"
"I love craftables vynil. They are my go to for all my crafts."
"I really like the vinyl but the white and black iron on is a little bit hard to get to stick on cotton materials"
"This vinyl is great quality! I love the colors available and will not buy binyl anywhere else. You can’t beat the price and quality!"
"Love Love Love Craftables. The staff is amazing and will go above and beyond to make sure they are giving the customer the BEST service. Their products have been nothing but the best. I refer everyone here. I love the fact that I can pick my order up in the same day, rather than have to wait for shipping."
Craftables is rated 4.85 based on 980 reviews