Craftables Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Craftables
"Great quality, fast shipping!!"
"I wish I could write a good review I may be back to do so. I ordered Dec 9, excited to try my first batch of HTV. I know it’s the holidays but I have yet to receive my order. USPS doesn’t give much of updated info so I’m stuck waiting."
"Craftables has the best vinyl for the best price! Easy buying with the fastest shipping! Love Craftables!"
"Fast shipping, great product and wide variety of choices."
"Quick shipping & great products!"
"Order was filled fast and pickup at the stores location was very easy and convenient. Will definitely order again."
"Great quick service and easy pick up!"
"Great prices great products and fast shipping"
"Very excited to receive my first order. I’ve heard great things from Craftables."
"Works perfect"
"Super fast shipping and great product!"
"I ordering and using craftables. Its the only htv and adhevisive vinyl i use when making things for my family and/or house"
"I have been using the HTV vinyl with no problems! It goes through the washer and dryer with no issues. I'll be ordering again soon!"
"Great product and fast delivery."
"Great products with a quick delivery, I was pleasantly surprised with the grab bag as well!"
"Frequent shopper because they’re amazing!"
"Fast shipping and when the box arrived it had directions for both the cricut and easy press. I was impressed. Love the shirt I mad with the htv."
"My order status changed to "shipped" on December 2, 2018 and by December 10, 2018 the tracking number still says that the label was created and not shipped. Have sent two messages asking about package with no response."
"Wonderful vinyl, lighting quick shipping AND the lowest prices!!!! I prefer to buy my vinyl from Craftables than anyone else!"
"I love their transfer tape- it is the best. Also their vinyl is very good too. Orders have always come in a timely manner. I have never been disappointed using Craftsables."
Craftables is rated 4.83 based on 870 reviews