Craftables Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Craftables
"Excellent prices and very quick delivery"
"Great site, fast shipping"
"Love the quality of the HTV, its rapid cool peel! The vinyls are much different in charactic compared to other Vinyl suppliers. Prices for Grab bags, color of scraps and scraps are High quality and very affordable!"
"It came only a few days of me ordering. I will definitely buy again."
"great deal fast delivery!"
"The only place I will buy HTV from the foil and grab bags are both amazing. i always get my order within 5 business days great service"
"Purchased HTV. Product appears to be good quality. Great colors! Service was good, received shipment sooner than advised on order. Had trouble with the glow in the dark HTV. It was difficult to weed. As recommended I did not remove yellow film, however it separated easily and vinyl stuck together. Maybe my design was too detailed (skeleton bones). Tried the design twice, failing both times. Ended up tossing the entire sheet. Glad I only purchased one sheet."
"Great variety of colors and types . Very pleased with reasonable pricing and prompt shipping."
"The vinyl is amazing and easy to weed. The shipping is very fast!"
"Easy weeding, lots of variety and ships so fast!! Thank you! :)"
"All the products were of high quality and no one best the price. Outstanding"
"Great products at great prices, and the staff is friendly and responsive. I've ordered several times and Craftables will continue to be my go-to for vinyl and HTV!"
"One of the pages in my “grab bag” was not in good condition. It had a whole in it and a wrinkled up corner. All other pages were in great condition and there was a nice selection of colors."
"I am pleased with the quality and color variation of my vinyl. It was shipped fairly quickly. And I got a great deal!!"
"I originally was very happy with craft Ables after my first order, first order shipped like advertised and got to me very quick. I filled out a review and never got my 10% promo but reordered anyway. This time I ordered on a Sunday for a quick turnaround project for a friend for their callncer walk..I figured it would ship on Monday.. well I kept checking ..printing a label and shipping are not the same. It shipped today and now I'm hoping it gets to me in time and I'll have to rush . Advertising says ships same day by 1pm ... So for now I'm annoyed I didn't get my promo and I may have to run out and buy supplies last second"
"Fast shipping! Great quality!"
"Very good prices and ships fast. The vinyls is very good and easy to weed"
"I did have two pieces that were messed up but they were quick to send replacements."
"Displeased with quality of grab bags. Many pieces of 651 oracal cut and creased"
"Very fast shipping and great assortment of colors"
Craftables is rated 4.82 based on 730 reviews