Craftables Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Craftables
"Good products with great variety. Very good prices and quick service. I love doing business with them."
"Received. Y order in a timely manner and was happy with service"
"So very pleased. Arrived in record time and in very good condition. Will not hesitate to place another order."
"Good color,selection and perfect for beginners like me"
"Very fast shipping! I got the 1 lb grab bag and it is awesome!"
"Very pleased with my product!"
"I purchased the grab bag vinyl product arrived very fast and there was a great assortment of colors."
"I am new to vinyl application. Craftables vinyl seems to be of good quality for the price. Extremely fast shipping! I had a small issue with a shipping fee being charged to my order when it should have been free and the issue was resolved quickly."
"Product came in a timely manner. I would order again."
"Ordered two pound HTV grab bag. Was not disappointed. Will order again!"
"Received quickly and vinyl was packaged so it couldn't be damaged"
"Saw offer on Facebook. Gave it a try. New at crafting and wanted a variety of colors to experiment with and this was just what I needed! Will definitely order again once I am more familiar with my needs!"
"I just received my first order of HBT and I am very happy. It is Oracal 651"
"I'm very pleased with order & the quality of the products. I'll definitely be shopping with Craftables again in the future."
"Absolutely love the HTV and the service is awesome. They have very competitive pricing. I will continue to purchase my vinyl with this company."
"I ordered 3 grab bags, and they shipped almost immediately! So far I am completely satisfied!"
"Very fast delivery! One of my items were left out my order but I contacted them and it was sent out!"
"Shipping was just as fast as Amazon Prime, and prices are much better when you cut out the middle man. I love the printable vinyl, and it is perfect for the multi-color stickers for my print-and-cut project. I highly recommend these guys!"
"Craftables has a great color selection for HTV and the order was received quickyl."
"Easy to use website with everything I’m looking for. It’s nice to get great prices without having to buy in bulk. My order arrived super quick and was just what I expected. Craftables definitely has my business from here on out."
Craftables is rated 4.83 based on 658 reviews