Craftables Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Craftables
"Great SVG Thanx"
Heather Hunting
Verified Buyer
"Love the vinyl however wish it came in a package that is a little tighter some of the vinyl sheets are bent about a quarter inch in from the edge because of them not being 100% lined up. Other than that i love the colors and gloss finish"
"I love the material of iron on"
"Cheapest vinyl prices for heat transfer vinyl I could find. Good quality, fast shipping"
Sheila McDaniel
Verified Buyer
"Everything was fine except no communication on shipping states. Need to send a email with tracking info instead of going to your site to see this."
Bridget Scherbarth
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt and effective product"
Alan Hannaford
Verified Buyer
"Easy shopping experience and great prices"
Leslie Lowrance
Verified Buyer
"I like that l can order one color at a time and not have to order a whole pack just to get the one color. Also the service is quick and the product has been great so far. I will continue to order from this site."
"They have reasonable prices"
Marc Showman
Verified Buyer
"I love the grab bags. A great way to get ready for projects before you even knew you were going to start them!!"
Jacquelyn Bearden
Verified Buyer
"they products were great and they were delivered very quickly"
Christine Knighten
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, good quality, processed order and shipped quickly. Very happy customer! I will be returning to order more soon. Thanks"
SUSAN CABELL
Verified Buyer
"I have sat and watched in crafting groups people get your grab bags and always ALWAYS they were pretty much a variety of colors and types. I purchase one (first one) and all green. Very disappointed and will never purchase again."
"I'm a brand new customer, but my items shipped quickly and in great shape. I got just what I wanted! Thanks So much!!"
Amanda McMahon
"Beautiful materials!!!"
ANNMARIE LEVASSEUR
Verified Buyer
"Great products and fast delivery!"
Kim Weatherford
Verified Buyer
"I was totally excited when my order came in! Excellent service and products!"
SSG Rijente Bromell
Verified Buyer
"I love how quickly my items shipped, the products are amazing! Thank you so much!"
"Fast shipping! Great products!"
"Very fast shipping!"