SIP Scootershop Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend SIP Scootershop

How would you rate SIP Scootershop ?

"In two days it will be 5 weeks since I made my order...I still haven’t received anything. They have my money, I have no parts. This is robbery. Only after I posted a review on another site did I get an apology....never again"
"They sent me out the moped pieces that I bought along with some information on events in England (and more specifically South of England) for Vespa and moped enthusiasts. They were based on the continent (Germany I think) so I was impressed by their extra efforts in this regard."
SIP Scootershop is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!