Six Whiting Street Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Six Whiting Street

Tell us how Six Whiting Street made you happy

"Great service and products are of a very good standard"
"Superb company - however this is now the second occasion when I have ordered and paid for items online that have then subsequently been cancelled as out of stock - not a great customer service experience , huge disappointment but they are a brilliant company to deal with"
"Product as described, great price and speedy delivery. Very happy customer."
"On the whole the website was easy to navigate and included good quality images of the item that I was looking to purchase. I did experience a slight glitch on the website when trying to place the order in that I was unable to select and alternative delivery address to the billing address. This was easily resolved by a quick telephone call. Once the order was placed the item was delivered (free) via UPS the following day."
"Outstanding service ,great product at a very good price .Have added to my shops list .Many thanks"
"Bought a jacket in the sale. Great price and delivered next day. Nice little handwritten compliments slip in box too. Will definitely shop with them again."
"Can there be anything more annoying than finding a totally fabulous pair of shoes at a great price on a website, to order said shoes, to receive an email saying they're on their way only to then receive another email saying they're out of stock! Aaaahhhhh!"
"Very good service, aside from a technical issue ordering without a PayPal account, I received the next day, no charge for postage, a fantastic pair of Trickers in a half-price sale."
"While the website payment system (PayPal) managed to mess up the shipping of my products, on the phone and in store service was perfect. Everything was executed to make the customer feel appreciated and taken care of. Great service."
"Excellent , speedy , efficient and a personal service"
"I ordered an item, was billed, got a dispatch notice, and then I got an email saying the item wasn't in stock and they refunded me. So on this occasion, not very happy - it seems very unhelpful to leave items on the site that aren't in stock. Otherwise I've been a customer. For a few years and have been very happy with Six."
"Just brilliant. Very friendly and super fast I am very pleased indeed"
"After being told my item would be despatched same day I was then informed it was not in stock. Not sure why you are advertising clothing you don't have and then telling customers it is being despatched, poor effort all round I feel."
"As always, amazing service! Many thanks!"
"I ordered a product online which was processed and money taken, the following day I received an email advising it was out of stock. Usually product not in stock are shown as such on the site so I returned the next day to check and the product was still available to order on the Six Website Not a great experience"
"Your website should not list items that are not in stock. My money was taken for an item that was not in stock two weeks ago and i am still yet to receive my refund, I am very disappointing with your companies services, I should not have to wait nearly 2 weeks for £375 when i did not even receive the item and especially before the Christmas holidays. Absolutely disgusted with this services."
"Excellent product and service. Will use them agaain."
"super fast delivery, packaged amazing and lovely product. thank you"
"Easy to use site. Quick delivery"
"Excellent service and superfast delivery"
Six Whiting Street is rated 4.72 based on 438 reviews