Sixty and Me Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Sixty and Me

About Sixty and Me: Sixty and Me is an online magazine about life after 60. Our gentle yoga DVDs help older adults to reduce the stiffness in their bodies, while finding more energy.

info@sixtyandme.com

Baarermattstrasse 19

"Had foot surgery so have not had a chance to use it"
"love to give you feedback, but I haven't even received them yet. maybe sometime soon?"
"Glad you asked for feedback. I paid for the online version but have NOT received it. Hard to write a review of something you haven't seen. I had to select a rating so I selected POOR because as I said I haven't seen it!!"
"Paid for on Nov 16, 2016 but never received DVDs ordered."
"I wish I could have my money back."
"Hi, yes I really enjoy the videos and we have started doing the routine with another two ladies. Unfortunately, I got on the floor yesterday and pulled a muscle in my back. I am OK. It has happened before without the yoga. How gentle can it get??"
"Love the site, and you Margaret, this is a wonderful online community service you generously continue to give us. It's great having such thoughtful & relevant topics for our burgeoning Over Sixties age group & reinforces how valuable we all are still, in unique & special ways. Which we may have forgotten about or not realised at all. Sixty & Me must have made a positive difference to many women (and men) who might be suffering loneliness, isolation, sadness or illness ...but you also bring a ray of sunshine to those of us who are currently well & active & ageing gracefully or shockingly or whatever! Thank you so much for being you Margaret, & for Sixty & Me. You have generated a source of wisdom, support, insights & inspiration from hundreds of 60 & Me sisters all around the world. Getting older can be kind of scary, but not with you informing us otherwise!"
"I enjoy 60 and me even though I am 73. Many topics I can relate to. I am also a new widow and look forward to stories about creating a new life and making new friends."
"I absolutely love sixty and me, it covers a wide variety of subjects that always seem to be of real interest and value to me. Margaret is a sweetie!"
"I really appreciate the articles on Sixty and Me. Margaret writes such relevant articles and video courses specifically to help us. She is never afraid to share her thoughts and feelings to encourage us to start a discussion. I find this something I really look forward to popping up in my emails. Thank you Margaret."
"I do apreciate all that i read in the newsletter does help me look at my own life and do some changes. I think its an excelent way of reaching out to people Jane Diaz"
"I have just started receiving the sixty and me e mails, and really appreciate them. Sometimes finding time for me is difficult, but having you all out there with the same problems and joys is great. It is giving me a different perspective and new ways of looking at things and that can only be a good thing."
"On the make-up and fashion videos I wish there was a before and after so we could see the changes."
"I have been a member of this wonderful community practically from the beginning. Things were good before but definitely have gotten much better in terms of articles, videos and great commentary. Keep up the fantastic work, Margaret!"
"I love that there is a site for those of us lucky enough to have reached 60 and beyond. There are no magazines that deal with our particular issues. Few people care about our particular issues. On this site we are treated as intelligent and worthy women with much to give and much to do, and it gives us the tools and information to get on with it. I'm grateful we have it. Thank you!!"
"Some of the topics are very interesting and well worth the read. I like the travel articles in particular. Makeup not so much. Good website. Keep the posst coming."
"I love SIxty and Me. All the articles offer such good information about this time in my life. Turning 60 was really an eye opener and wake up call. Having just lost my mother and dealing with other changes it always provides me with much needed help. thanks so much!!"
"I am very pleased with "SIXTY & ME"! It is about time that women have embraced being 60 and beyond , rather than trying to mask their age or deny it. The age of sixty and beyond is something to be celebrated! So glad that "Sixty & Me" helps me celebrate this time in my life and offers many enriching articles, interviews and videos to make my life better and better with age! My only concern is that some of the videos for sale may be a bit pricey for women on a fixed income."
"So great to be the members of your group . Thank you very much for many practical informations to me. Actually , English is not my language . I just started learning it after retirement. Now I am really able to enjoy your articles and your life experience . Your trip to Bali encouraged me so much. Please give me Mr. Alex's phone number. I am gonna to visit any retreat in Bali. Thanks a lot. Greetings from Taiwan ! Chien 2016 jun 15"
"I may not always have time to respond but the updates stay in my inbox, until I have time to review and read. I appreciate the information and the conversations, even if I am just a quiet reader and not an active participant."
Sixty and Me is rated 4.73 based on 230 reviews